Random Stuff IX: Rogue Admins

Buffy: 

Dark!Angel once gruesomely killed a puppy. 

Dark!Angel is now the norm. 

After Angel kills Willow's fish, the scene cuts to Drusilla carrying the sweetest looking fluffball of a puppy to Spike. 

tumblr_m641p2JoAH1qbl202.gif

SKIP EPISODE

DOES NOT MATTER IF PUPPY DIES OFFSCREEN

ONE DEAD PUPPY IS ONE DEAD PUPPY TOO MANY

DO NOT SKIP EPISODE IMPORTANT PLOT MOMENTS HAPPEN

DON'T WORRY THE PUPPY IS FINE EVEN JOSS ISN'T THAT EVIL

OKAY I TRUST YOU

DO NOT STEER ME WRONG 

…..

So, on a somewhat related note, I have a personality test for you. 

You are walking with your human when you see a strange bug. Do you….

A. Ignore it

B. Bark at it until your human attempts to squish it

C. Eat it 

If you answered C, you are Bruce. You are also suffering from a swollen face and the stress of being dragged to the vet at 10 PM, a trip you have just now returned from. And you are afraid of the place where you ate the strange bug. <_< :( 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

OKAY I TRUST YOU

DO NOT STEER ME WRONG 

…..

So, on a somewhat related note, I have a personality test for you. 

You are walking with your human when you see a strange bug. Do you….

A. Ignore it

B. Bark at it until your human attempts to squish it

C. Eat it 

If you answered C, you are Bruce. You are also suffering from a swollen face and the stress of being dragged to the vet at 10 PM, a trip you have just now returned from. And you are afraid of the place where you ate the strange bug. <_<  :(

I actually had to look it up to remember what happened to the puppy.  It really is anticlimactic, it's just in there to make you feel worried.

Heh.  Sounds like Bruce ate something that stung him and he had an allergic reaction.  Maybe now he won't be so quick to eat strange bugs!

I actually had to look it up to remember what happened to the puppy.  It really is anticlimactic, it's just in there to make you feel worried.

Heh.  Sounds like Bruce ate something that stung him and he had an allergic reaction.  Maybe now he won't be so quick to eat strange bugs!

Okay. Anticlimactic, in this case, is good. I want the puppy's fate to be boring. 

That's what the vet said. He's doing better now. His face is still swollen, but they gave him a steroid and a Benadryl injection, so it's gone down some since we left the vet's. And she said the swelling should be gone by tomorrow. 

But yes, I hope this taught him a valuable lesson about not eating strange bugs. <_< 

Okay. Anticlimactic, in this case, is good. I want the puppy's fate to be boring. 

That's what the vet said. He's doing better now. His face is still swollen, but they gave him a steroid and a Benadryl injection, so it's gone down some since we left the vet's. And she said the swelling should be gone by tomorrow. 

But yes, I hope this taught him a valuable lesson about not eating strange bugs. <_<

Leia had something similar happen to her when she was a puppy, only we're not actually sure if she got stung by something or she just had an allergic reaction to one of her vaccination shots.  So now she gets an antihistamine whenever she gets a lepto booster, just to be safe.

Anyone know a good fanfiction site?

There's an anime I've been watching lately that I'd like to find fics for.

I'd see if there's a fansite with a section for fanfics, or if there are sites dedicated primarily to fanfic for that anime. There's always Fanfiction.net, but you'll have to wade through a lot of low-quality stuff to find a few good stories. 

Do you need to create a a Buffy thread Twi? :huh: Seems like there's enough people who have watched or are starting to watch it with you. 

Also, I only have one more AP exam to take!!!! Three out of four complete. B) Just gotta kick Micro Econ's chull.

Do you need to create a a Buffy thread Twi? :huh: Seems like there's enough people who have watched or are starting to watch it with you. 

Also, I only have one more AP exam to take!!!! Three out of four complete. B) Just gotta kick Micro Econ's chull.

If enough people think it's a good idea. :P 

Sweet! And then you are free.

I am starting to get suspicious... because I suspect I may have become a main protagonist of some bad manga which whole plot is on the foundation of said protagonist being unobservant/clumsy (I don't know how to say it). Basically, he always learns about new things last, like he somehow misses all the vital info at school/uni, if somebody is throwing a party (and not hiding with it) and everybody knows, he'll be the only one who somehow doesn't know (and for somebody to not know is anything short of miracle, cause everyone is talking about that). Like a reverse social ninja, who perfectly mastered the art of going through life and dodging any information.

Things that happen to me: I learn that two of my friends are a pair now. When I'm surprised, I hear that those news are 3 months old :D

Or every year there is a Con in my city and everyone is going... except the one year when I decide to go, it turns out that almost everyone can't go and the ones who are coming are in the staff (so no time to hang out).

I didn't read Alcatraz... but from what I heard, this looks like a talent.

Long ago I stopped being angry about it, now I sort-of accept it.

Edited by Oversleep

I am starting to get suspicious... because I suspect I may have become a main protagonist of some bad manga which whole plot is on the foundation of said protagonist being unobservant/clumsy (I don't know how to say it). Basically, he always learns about new things last, like he somehow misses all the vital info at school/uni, if somebody is throwing a party (and not hiding with it) and everybody knows, he'll be the only one who somehow doesn't know (and for somebody to not know is anything short of miracle, cause everyone is talking about that). Like a reverse social ninja, who perfectly mastered the art of going through life and dodging any information.

Things that happen to me: I learn that two of my friends are a pair now. When I'm surprised, I hear that those news are 3 months old :D

Or every year there is a Con in my city and everyone is going... except the one year when I decide to go, it turns out that almost everyone can't go and the ones who are coming are in the staff (so no time to hang out).

I didn't read Alcatraz... but from what I heard, this looks like a talent.

Long ago I stopped being angry about it, now I sort-of accept it.

On the day when your school is destroyed by some sort of monster from beyond Bed Bath and Beyond, you'll be blissfully unaware until the day you're all transferred to some sort of academy where everyone gets free ice cream for lunch. :P 

Or I'll win the presidential elections... without knowing I was running for president until the day of my inauguration :lol:

And then you'll walk into a press conference one day to discover that the economy is fixed, your country is at peace with the entire world, Firefly is back on the air, and you have no idea why everyone is cheering for you. :D 

I have an idea! Because I don't care for either candidate's policies, I say they settle the election by either rap battle or singing contest. I suggest "Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better" from Annie Get Your Gun.

"Any taxes you can cut I can cut lower

I can cut any tax lower than you."

I'd watch it.

I have an idea! Because I don't care for either candidate's policies, I say they settle the election by either rap battle or singing contest. I suggest "Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better" from Annie Get Your Gun.

"Any taxes you can cut I can cut lower

I can cut any tax lower than you."

I'd watch it.

Or we could have Bad Lip Reading cover all of Trump and Hilary's debates. :ph34r: 

And then you'll walk into a press conference one day to discover that the economy is fixed, your country is at peace with the entire world, Firefly is back on the air, and you have no idea why everyone is cheering for you. :D

Oh, and Young Justice was uncancelled and made another 3 seasons and Gravity Falls got a spiritual successor. Of course, I was not aware of that.

I just imagined a story: I am being photographed by papparazi I never notice and all the newspapers (exactly those that I don't read at the moment, of course) are going with the "Look how down-to-earth and humble our president is, he's still learning hard at his university/working at his job as if he isn't running the country". Hm, this has some comedic value...

---

Or another angle, to add a darker spin to that: I learn that I don't have to stay up late to do things now that chronic lack of sleep has made permanent damage :unsure:

That is quite dark, you know?

Buffy: 

"I Only Have Eyes for You." 

Wow. 

That was a fantastic ghost story. I'm….still not sure what the snakes and wasps had to do with anything, but everything with James and Grace was really, really good. And the ending with Angel….dang. 

One of my favorites so far. Definitely in the top five.