Random Stuff IX: Rogue Admins

Get me and a couple other Sharders to Australia. We'll take care of this. :ph34r:

Well, there's a number of us already here. Some of us in the same state even... What is you were planning :ph34r:

The new house in much the same place, Voidus?

So, I'm running my first game of Sanderson Elimination here on the Shard. Setting is Cosmere-wide: Hoid trying to reform Adonalsium while the Shards are trying to stop him. Getting a little nervous about the player numbers...

So, if anyone has been thinking about starting SE, now would be a great time :ph34r:

I'll sign up a second time.

I'll give you two roles. The problem is that one will be villager and one Eliminator, and you'll have to play the two of them without knowledge of the other one.

Today is Friday and it's 13th... Is it only Polish thing to consider Friday 13th as an unlucky day or is it international?

It's international.  Heck, in the States some people are so paranoid about the number 13 that large hotels skip the floor.

...the miserable day I had so far makes much more sense now. How did I not notice? :mellow:

Eh, I think my entire family used up years' worth of Friday the 13th miserableness back in 2003. :P

It's international.  Heck, in the States some people are so paranoid about the number 13 that large hotels skip the floor.

So just like Japanese hospitals that skip 4th floor. Their 4 sounds just like "death" IIRC  :ph34r:

It's international. Heck, in the States some people are so paranoid about the number 13 that large hotels skip the floor.

Eh, I think my entire family used up years' worth of Friday the 13th miserableness back in 2003. :P

I was born Friday the thirteenth....