You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When you finally bought the first two SA books, and you want to reread them for Oathbringer but you have school and band and you have to practice for all-region and you might be performing in the pit for the school musical and you have a PSAT prep class with practice tests every Saturday to worry about yet you think you might be able to squeeze in a SA reread.

3 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

When you finally bought the first two SA books, and you want to reread them for Oathbringer but you have school and band and you have to practice for all-region and you might be performing in the pit for the school musical and you have a PSAT prep class with practice tests every Saturday to worry about yet you think you might be able to squeeze in a SA reread.

It helps to be a procrastinating reading freak. 

12 hours ago, Sami said:

When you have an hour to do an overdue English assignment and you "accidentally" spend the whole time on the Shard instead. Which is what just happened :ph34r: 

I still have math homework to do that's due tomorrow.

Any way, you know you are a Sanderfan when you are listening to depressing songs on Pandora (Most are from Hamilton) and you think, "well, if I want to become any more depressed, I just need to reread the Kaladin chapters. Mainly chapter 81 in Words of Radiance. 

Edited by Tesh

6 hours ago, Sunbird said:

You know you're a Sanderfan when you wear a Mistborn T-shirt on the first day of the new semester and quote Jasnah in your very first class. XD

When on the first day of school you have a lot of extra room in your backpack, so in addition to the two books you are reading at the time, you put in your mass market copies of the SA.

When you consider starting to save up for a small bookshelf just for Sanderson's books. After all, I am determined to get all of his Cosmere books in hardcover, and all the others in paperback, or hardcover if I really want to. He has written 27 books. Including tWoT. And I'd like to get all of those in hardcover.

*Sigh* I should probably start working.

:D

13 hours ago, Tesh said:

When you consider starting to save up for a small bookshelf just for Sanderson's books. After all, I am determined to get all of his Cosmere books in hardcover, and all the others in paperback, or hardcover if I really want to. He has written 27 books. Including tWoT. And I'd like to get all of those in hardcover.

*Sigh* I should probably start working.

:D

This! I only have one shelf for this, but I've packed all of the paperback versions in there pretty tight. So tight you have to struggle to get them out. My mom used to have about half a bookshelf just packed with Wheel of Time when I was a kid. It's 24 ish books in swedish translation ...

On 9/5/2017 at 5:43 PM, Tesh said:

When on the first day of school you have a lot of extra room in your backpack, so in addition to the two books you are reading at the time, you put in your mass market copies of the SA.

I actually did the exact same thing for the exact same reason.

... when you stop the new book series you got addicted to to read the new Oathbringer chapters, then proceed to scream more loudly at that than the dramatic scenes in the new series. And I really liked the new series, so much so that I read all five books between 3pm Tuesday and 11pm Wednesday.

When you break out in hives from head to toe (literally. My face was all swollen up, and it looked like I had little sausages for toes) and your first thought upon waking up and seeing them is, "Well, off to Elantris I go!"

But they are mostly gone now. Thankfully.

Still don't know what caused it...