35 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Edited to add:

Vc for anyone who might not be following:

In retrospect JNV's vote on Aeo is interesting - Aeo's chaosplay (my theory) usually sets JNV off, but in this case, Aeo is actually...not doing much, so I'm surprised Aeo looks Evil to JNV. But anyway that's a problem for people who aren't me as I need sleep.

oooooooohhhh.

1 hour ago, Kasimir said:

He seems to mistake the Informant for the Insider at some point. The first highlighted sentence in particular is weird because Stick and Drake killing themselves doesn't give the Informant complete control - Sart's already clarified this previously by asking who wins in a tussle between the Insider and the Informant. (#6)

Part of me feels that Insider!Sart is less likely to make this kind of slip between the Informant and the Insider. Part of me feels that E!Sart is more likely to be concerned about the Informant.

Frankly that slip means nothing lol because I made similar slips in the elim doc mixing up the insider/informant roles even though I am literally the informant :P.

It’s true that the informant sounds like it should be an evil role lol so it’s probably NAI for Sart. Drake, Aman, and myself all made the same derp in the doc and while Drake/Aman assumed the villager among us would be faking it, I truly was not lmao. 

One thing I will say about Faerie though is their comment about considering a gambit indicates they probably are not the Contact, so they should be a safe exe for today I think. Worst case scenario for the village here is if we accidentally wagon the Contact. 

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I've been out the whole day and I'll be celebrating my friend's birthday tonight. Apologies for not being able to provide clarifications and VC this cycle. The cycle sill still end at 01:00 AM GMT, but the next cycle might take some time to be put up. 

9 minutes ago, Stick. said:

Frankly that slip means nothing lol because I made similar slips in the elim doc mixing up the insider/informant roles even though I am literally the informant :P.

wtaf

9 minutes ago, Stick. said:

It’s true that the informant sounds like it should be an evil role lol so it’s probably NAI for Sart. Drake, Aman, and myself all made the same derp in the doc and while Drake/Aman assumed the villager among us would be faking it, I truly was not lmao. 

sis

what

why

what's with y'all 😂

did y'all just not watch Infernal Affairs or something

(I mean I know TJ didn't but)

10 minutes ago, Stick. said:

One thing I will say about Faerie though is their comment about considering a gambit indicates they probably are not the Contact, so they should be a safe exe for today I think. Worst case scenario for the village here is if we accidentally wagon the Contact. 

I am...not sure it's totally the worst? Like I think we could theoretically do link analysis.

Constables (VILLAGE!) win if the last Elim and Informant/Contact die at the same time, meaning if we accidentally wagon the Contact today and hit the Insider tomorrow, Village wins. But I agree with you it's not ideal in that we enter sudden death mode for the game.

But I actually think the most convincing argument for V!Sart is his declining to join you on Drake despite all of you agreeing Aman was going to die.

In E!you world, that kills the Informant, which helps you simply use the NK to clean up, in Informant!you world, that kills Drake and Aman, meaning he can collect the NK and then kill the Contact subsequently. Is there a reason he would not go for this?

Edited to add:

No one @ me I'm watching Bleu with a friend.

7 hours ago, Kasimir said:

Well, I guess trade-offs right?

Both of you voting in the PoE (bracketing the fact one of you will be Contact hunting) basically looks like a pool of two but it's actually a pool of one because we can't conclude anything about the player who didn't flip.

You voting the exe target means that mininally we get an effective flip, and otherwise, a pool of two which has one effective dead member. (I am mostly thinking aloud, but also, if I'm missing something here...)

Edited to add:

I'll add I think it's worthwhile knowing if the dead player was a Villager because it enables better vote analysis than conditional analysis - which can be done or is a pain.

P.S. If I'm dead, I'd request people to look at JNV's other two reads and reasoning with MR67 lenses in mind. I don't particularly V read them as of this point - they're just a null for me due to CNY confounding factors, which I think makes it harder to get any solid inactivity clear for them.

Edited to add 2:

Uggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

I really really fing hate this.

I am mindmelding with Sart so hard I should be willing to think he is Village but I have never mindmelded with V!Sart! I have always thought he is absolutely utterly batcrem kayana!

Why am I mindmelding with Sart wtaf is going on here 😭

Edited to add 3:

@neil the beguiled: What's your Alv read? I ask specifically in light of your D1 comment you and Alv are not E/E.

@Aeoryi: Motivation behind early Faerie naked vote D1?

@Faerie Braids: Motivation behind early Alv naked vote D1?

@RoyalBeeMage: Motivation behind early Faerie naked vote D1? Also, why did you ask Stick what her read of you was?

I'm currently going through D1 again and chasing down a theory. 

@Alvron Possible to solicit your general thoughts?

Tbh can't remember probably something to do with filter dodging if I remember correctly 

Oh yeah lemme justify my silence:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DU7X7cEh5au8&ved=2ahUKEwi_-M_f86OEAxXHJDQIHbAVBqkQo7QBegQIDRAF&usg=AOvVaw2tlsLCn7o-T_yC8cTBJGgF

1 hour ago, Kasimir said:

Believe JNV, Royal, and Raven are unlikely candidates for Insider, but reasoning here is weaker:
-Royal's D1 vote in response to Stick doesn't feel intuitive for an Insider
-This is masked by CNY but JNV appears out of it in a way that makes me think they might be Village (weak)
-I don't strongly feel Raven is Jaining (I do suspect so but they're weak suspicions) and Raven's play doesn't strongly suggest Insider.

This leaves me with a pool of <Neil, Aeo, Faerie.>

Of the three of them:

-I am probably/possibly tentatively willing to sheep Stick on Neil still, cf. considerations mentioned earlier.
-I actually still think Aeo is a decent candidate here: Aeo's sudden disengagement IMO especially in the middle of a lot of chaos makes me theorise E!Aeo. (I think the defeater here is if E!Aeo doesn't try to seek Village cred here. But IDK.)
-Faerie...I am tempted to think Faerie apparently not being aware of how the Insider and the Informant works looks a bit more V.

Between the two of them, I'll probably go onto Faerie, but I am really tempted to just vote Aeo and be done with.

I don't know if I can be on before rollover again, so I'll consider it a last effort. It's unlikely, but miracles sometimes happen right?

I could Obvtown if I wanted to but what's the fun in that?

24 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

sis

what

why

what's with y'all 😂

did y'all just not watch Infernal Affairs or something

(I mean I know TJ didn't but)

LOL

Anyway sure let’s kill Faerie. Sart has probably earned himself at least a day for being pro village yesterday.

Ill also NK vote Faerie, but I won’t put it in right now as those votes at locked. Imagine it being there in spirit though. 

7 minutes ago, Stick. said:

Ill also NK vote Faerie, but I won’t put it in right now as those votes at locked. Imagine it being there in spirit though. 

Yeah, understandable given Drake probably has at least ten stabby shenanigans hidden up his murderpuppy sleeves smhhhhh

Edited to add:

I don't envy you having to wrestle Drake 😔 I feel I lucked out here by not being the Informant :P 

Hmmm... I think I might not be as clever as I thought, because I appear to have made several mistakes.

2 hours ago, Kasimir said:

Worth noting Drake engages with Faerie to remind her about the flips. Faerie doesn't respond. (Faerie - would this have changed your view on the end of C1?)

I was not around until after rollover, but I think this would probably have changed my view on the end of C1. At the very least, I would not be so willing to wait for more information before acting.

12 hours ago, neil the beguiled said:

why am i a good flip for you and how does that help your worldview? what does a neil flip do for you as opposed to anything else?

Since, at the time, I thought both the Contact and the Insider would be flippable, and flipping someone who was more vocally opinionated (which I assumed the Insider might be) might provide the most insight into that dynamic. Like, if you turned out to be the Insider, great. If you turned out to be the Contact, looking amongst the people who opposed you could shorten the list of possible Insiders. And if you turned out to be neither, then maybe we should be looking elsewhere. Mostly, I just thought that whatever you flipped as would have more implications than someone quieter, and, while I briefly considered Kas, you were a bit more alignment ambiguous. I do understand that going after the people who talk more has diminishing returns, but I thought it was worth at least a try.

8 hours ago, Kasimir said:

Faerie Braids: Motivation behind early Alv naked vote D1?

Honestly, just a poke. Alv had the most information about their cosmetic role, so they were the easiest to incorporate into my introductory bit of RP.

9 hours ago, Stick. said:

Faerie Braids I’d like to hear what gambit you were considering : > 

Maybe it has already begun :P

"Gambit" might be a bit of a presumptuous term on my part; I'm still rather new to SE and my plan could turn out to be rather simple and/or terrible, but we shall see. It will work best once C3 begins, but if at EoD my execution seems imminent I will post more details.

9 hours ago, Kasimir said:

It's always possible.  Am currently working on something but needs to await some clarification from TJ before continuing.  Likely boils down to nothing but one never knows.

Plan 1: Failed. (See below)
Plan 2: On Hold
Plan 3: In progress (See below)

I like Sart's kill everyone plan with one change.  Since we have very little chance of IDing the Insider I feel our best chance is to kill as many as we can until the Contact dies.  Then we exe whichever elim we think is not the Informant and pray to the Gods of Luck and Chance that during all the death we took out the Insider.  It relies a lot on Luck but then I'm always willing to roll the dice. :) 
Naturally it's very possible that Aman was the Informant and all we are doing is killing ourselves for the elims enjoyment but if so, then well done elims.  An impressive gambit.

3 hours ago, Kasimir said:

[NOTHING] - Alv, JNV, Kas (all presumably not on. Not sure about Alv.)

For the record, I was online and was thoroughly enjoying the chaos.  I was even thinking of voting but Stick said that both Aman and Drake were going to hammer what at the time looked to end up a tie so I decided to let it play out.  Was not disappointed.

1 hour ago, Stick. said:

I feel that would be a waste.  The Informant knows who the Contact is so if you are as you claim then there is no chance of you hitting the Contact.  Instead you should target someone you think is the Insider as the kill will fail on them allowing us to ID them easier as I'm presuming you will be willing to reveal who you targeted either right before end of cycle or at start of next cycle.
Ignore this.  Informant doesn't know Contacts name (I believe).  There goes a couple of hours of wasted gray matter. So much for Plan 1.

However, should the Informant not know who to target with the NK for fear of hitting the Contact, I offer up myself.  I'm very willing to let my fate be decided on a Coinflip between the Informant and the elim.

31 minutes ago, Faerie Braids said:

Honestly, just a poke. Alv had the most information about their cosmetic role, so they were the easiest to incorporate into my introductory bit of RP.

And I loved it.  While I rarely have time to RP, I do enjoy it when others use my character to advance their own story.

12 hours ago, Stick. said:

@neil the beguiled Aman/drake have no reason to coordinate hammer last cycle if Aman was a villager there lol. You’ll notice that Aman voted me over Drake when Drake became a real option for the exe. And that Aman didn’t really self pres on Drake until the literal last second because they were coordinating hammer in the doc. My last post of C1 talks about this. But anyway I was kinda outed as a villager in the doc because I hadn’t been using my NK vote in a +ev way for the elims. If I NK voted Drake like they wanted me to, Aman technically could’ve self voted for a 3-way tie (and since ties in the NK vote kill all parties involved, all 3 of us would have died and the Insider simply would have killed the Contact next cycle). 

Anyway I’ll just repeat that I think neil is a villager still 

Sart

... im ngl that actually slipped my mind bc i wasnt rlly there for eod ~~and i think i confused alv and drake's icons for each other uhm~~ mmm okay. i guess im just having a hard time coming to terms with like. everything that has happened because it feels outlandish? which is to say i want my early d1 read that you're evil to be true but that means that would mean aman has to be towb. bleh. i hate occams razor

11 hours ago, Stick. said:

If both Aman and Drake died yesterday then we only get 2 shots to find the insider.
My NK vote wasn’t actually on Aman until like the ??? last 15 mins of the cycle because I thought we could exe drake, NK some non-Contact villager and keep Aman alive in the doc. I voted Aman (edit: for the NK) when it looked like no one was really voting Drake. Then the Drake wagon got larger and I banked everything on securing those 2 shots and my brain broke when Sart suggested we just kill Aman (the NK was already on him) and it took me a second to compute that would essentially be the same as NKing a villager and exeing Drake and is better than killing both elims. 

Sart over Neil because I feel neil is a villager. Dont really have anything against voting Faerie

okay i am beginning to understand the concepts now even if nothing else seems to make sense. @Stick. what's got you looking away from <alv/aeo/royal/raven/kas>

10 hours ago, Kasimir said:

I actually fully am willing to believe I!you because I see hints of Drake's E!meta lmao, but at the same time, the ??? just makes me feel HMM. I feel like I should just let go of the desire for everything to make sense and go with the flow 😂

Do you feel Faerie's continued inability to realise that the Insider flips V and the Informant flips E is AI? 

Moreover, what's your view on Sart's plan? I agree it's a future problem, but I do feel the Village has a fairly robust decision-tree with regard to deciding at what point we think things are clean enough to go shoot Drake.

I'm concerned about your willingness to sheep my Sart read because I don't see it as being stronger than a 'just trust me bro.'

Is there something that would change your mind on V!Neil?

Finally, I suppose I'd ask: is there any indication you can give us on what the vote state in the Elim doc is rn? My sense is both of you shooting outside the doc might work because if one of you hits the Insider, then we can simply just vote the Insider and call it a day. Outside votes should trump inside votes IIRC.

A lot of these tbh are not suspicion questions, they're just 'help I need someone in the thread to talk to' questions.

Edited to add:

What, specifically, are you struggling with?

@Kasimir boo im obvtown! why cant you find me?  also idrs why you should be concerned about stick's villingness to sheep you on sart if you're (later) willing to sheep her thoughts on me?

10 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Ok I get your point. For now sart 

unless sart is exactly contact this is probs a good look from bee tbh? (in the vein that idt there's much to gain from insider!rbm doing this at base)

10 hours ago, Kasimir said:

Well, I guess trade-offs right?

Both of you voting in the PoE (bracketing the fact one of you will be Contact hunting) basically looks like a pool of two but it's actually a pool of one because we can't conclude anything about the player who didn't flip.

You voting the exe target means that mininally we get an effective flip, and otherwise, a pool of two which has one effective dead member. (I am mostly thinking aloud, but also, if I'm missing something here...)

Edited to add:

I'll add I think it's worthwhile knowing if the dead player was a Villager because it enables better vote analysis than conditional analysis - which can be done or is a pain.

P.S. If I'm dead, I'd request people to look at JNV's other two reads and reasoning with MR67 lenses in mind. I don't particularly V read them as of this point - they're just a null for me due to CNY confounding factors, which I think makes it harder to get any solid inactivity clear for them.

Edited to add 2:

Uggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

I really really fing hate this.

I am mindmelding with Sart so hard I should be willing to think he is Village but I have never mindmelded with V!Sart! I have always thought he is absolutely utterly batcrem kayana!

Why am I mindmelding with Sart wtaf is going on here 😭

Edited to add 3:

@neil the beguiled: What's your Alv read? I ask specifically in light of your D1 comment you and Alv are not E/E.

@Aeoryi: Motivation behind early Faerie naked vote D1?

@Faerie Braids: Motivation behind early Alv naked vote D1?

@RoyalBeeMage: Motivation behind early Faerie naked vote D1? Also, why did you ask Stick what her read of you was?

I'm currently going through D1 again and chasing down a theory. 

haven't rlly otherwise looked at him. null. why ask specifically due to that though? like whats the thought process there?

3 hours ago, Stick. said:

informant is a mafiagg mafia role iirc lol which def doesn't help me either LOL. and yeah i think that tracks wrt faerie here (tho i will be assuming for my sanity and my pride that theyre insider)

1 hour ago, Faerie Braids said:

Hmmm... I think I might not be as clever as I thought, because I appear to have made several mistakes.

I was not around until after rollover, but I think this would probably have changed my view on the end of C1. At the very least, I would not be so willing to wait for more information before acting.

Since, at the time, I thought both the Contact and the Insider would be flippable, and flipping someone who was more vocally opinionated (which I assumed the Insider might be) might provide the most insight into that dynamic. Like, if you turned out to be the Insider, great. If you turned out to be the Contact, looking amongst the people who opposed you could shorten the list of possible Insiders. And if you turned out to be neither, then maybe we should be looking elsewhere. Mostly, I just thought that whatever you flipped as would have more implications than someone quieter, and, while I briefly considered Kas, you were a bit more alignment ambiguous. I do understand that going after the people who talk more has diminishing returns, but I thought it was worth at least a try.

Maybe it has already begun :P

"Gambit" might be a bit of a presumptuous term on my part; I'm still rather new to SE and my plan could turn out to be rather simple and/or terrible, but we shall see. It will work best once C3 begins, but if at EoD my execution seems imminent I will post more details.

@Faerie Braids why do you think that the insider would be more vocally opinionated? and having seen my gameplay before, why do you think that me being vocally opinionated is particularly suspect for me? im ngl i rlly hate the idea of "info flips" at base because. uhm. why would you shoot for info when you could just kill a mafia.

edit:

Then we exe whichever elim we think is not the Informant and pray to the Gods of Luck and Chance that during all the death we took out the Insider.  It relies a lot on Luck but then I'm always willing to roll the dice. :) 
Naturally it's very possible that Aman was the Informant and all we are doing is killing ourselves for the elims enjoyment but if so, then well done elims.  An impressive gambit.

@Alvron im personally op[posed to this based frankly on moral principles of play. im here to play mafia not bet on dice. randing is sucky for both parties and denounces actual skill of gameplay.

Edited by neil the beguiled

4 minutes ago, neil the beguiled said:

@Stick. what's got you looking away from <alv/aeo/royal/raven/kas>

alv - he is being helpful idk

aeo - could be the insider, i was mostly sheeping your read on her lol but she fell off hard after early c1

royal - could be the insider but for some reason i dont really wanna vote them rn

raven - idk sounds like normal raven, could be the insider but not my priority atm

kas - he's villa prob

EDIT:

ok ill check in 5 mins before rollover and submit the NK vote on the top wagon since there's no consolidation rn but lol if i sleep through it

27 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Since we have very little chance of IDing the Insider I feel our best chance is to kill as many as we can until the Contact dies.

I feel this can be partly mitigated by Stick NKing the exe target tbh.

28 minutes ago, Alvron said:

until the Contact dies.  Then we exe whichever elim we think is not the Informant and pray to the Gods of Luck and Chance that during all the death we took out the Insider.

True.

1 hour ago, Faerie Braids said:

This just makes me really want to exe Faerie more tbh because it feels like a dangler strategy and I'm not willing to ignore this without a sense of what the actual payoff should be. Or maybe I should just get sleep instead of being cranky 😔

29 minutes ago, Alvron said:

For the record, I was online and was thoroughly enjoying the chaos.  I was even thinking of voting but Stick said that both Aman and Drake were going to hammer what at the time looked to end up a tie so I decided to let it play out.  Was not disappointed.

Who would you have voted?

30 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Ignore this.  Informant doesn't know Contacts name (I believe).  There goes a couple of hours of wasted gray matter. So much for Plan 1.

I can confirm this is true.

30 minutes ago, Alvron said:

However, should the Informant not know who to target with the NK for fear of hitting the Contact, I offer up myself.  I'm very willing to let my fate be decided on a Coinflip between the Informant and the elim.

Doesn't this basically narrow PoE down for Drake? Feels like vanity shot here.

18 minutes ago, neil the beguiled said:

boo im obvtown! why cant you find me

I could say the exact same to you. If you think my saying this to you is unsatisfactory, then maybe consider that's my exact reaction when you say it. It's not obvious to me at all.

19 minutes ago, neil the beguiled said:

also idrs why you should be concerned about stick's villingness to sheep you on sart if you're (later) willing to sheep her thoughts on me?

I don't think you are understanding where this is coming from. I'm about 95% committed to V!Stick, with the 5% of my brain considering that Drake is pulling something weird. Stick has claimed Informant, Drake has claimed Elim. Majority worlds have V!Stick.

I'm not concerned about sheeping for Stick reasons - I trust her judgement and I don't trust mine in isolation. She's the player whose timezone is closest to mine since Drake is Evil af and therefore a non-starter. If I want to bounce thoughts off someone, she's my best bet. In that light, I'm not comfortable with her sheeping me because I am conflicted about the fact that I see Sart's tell and I also feel that in any other player, I would have auto V!read and never looked back. I was hoping Stick could help me make sense of this.

I'm basically where I was wrt JNV on C1 of MR67 - I have the gut judgement but dislike it for various reasons and distrust myself enough IDK if I want to be sheeped - I want someone whose judgement I trust and believe to be Village to tell me why I'm crazy so I can figure out how crazy I am.

If I fundamentally trust Stick's judgement at least as much as my own, it's reasonable or at least consistent I'm willing to defer to her if I don't feel strongly about the issue.

16 minutes ago, Stick. said:

ok ill check in 5 mins before rollover and submit the NK vote on the top wagon since there's no consolidation rn but lol if i sleep through it

RIP sis I feel this pain except I'm not getting up soddit

23 minutes ago, neil the beguiled said:

haven't rlly otherwise looked at him. null. why ask specifically due to that though? like whats the thought process there?

I have a theory 🙂 Stick has asked me not to share with the class and I semi-agree.

Edited to add:

3 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

If I fundamentally trust Stick's judgement at least as much as my own, it's reasonable or at least consistent I'm willing to defer to her if I don't feel strongly about the issue.

I'm aware this becomes so much more of a Choice given:

22 minutes ago, Stick. said:

alv - he is being helpful idk

aeo - could be the insider, i was mostly sheeping your read on her lol but she fell off hard after early c1

royal - could be the insider but for some reason i dont really wanna vote them rn

raven - idk sounds like normal raven, could be the insider but not my priority atm

kas - he's villa prob

But you know. Drake had the bad taste to actually apparently be Evil af so I'm short on options right now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited to add 2:

I suppose I could add there's Aman too, but he had the bad taste to be both Evil and dead (leaving aside the fact I just up and voted him so technically it's a wee bit on me), so wcyd ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Most of my usual thought bounce options are just unavailable for one reason or other (e.g. TJ, GMing) and Stick's a pretty good shout so.

1 hour ago, Stick. said:

Wdym

I just need to vote once every 2 cycles

Neiltheeel

16 hours ago, Kasimir said:

-JNV -> CNY is a major obscuring factor here with my ability to read them. @JNV, when you check back in, can you offer me two other reads on people who aren't me?

Honestly the problem with having reads on anyone is Im like decently sure the optimal outsider evil guy strategy without all this D1 chaos is to kill off all the doc evils get unilateral kill control and start mowing grass and even if they dont go for the murk team strategy they still have no knowledge of teammates but to answer your question brain is currently buzz buzzing at neil not sure why well ok same bucket as Aeoryi Im also feeling weirdly good about Sart for some reason

Ok wargamin thoughts just to get it out of my head so if we kill the real evil before we kill the Insider we lose in two cycles the real evil actively wants this so we cant fire at the real evils at all until we winnow the field so say were unlucky and hit the actual contact they get voting equity at 4 people left so wed have between 3 and 6 cycles depending on how lucky we get with the kill coinflip or we keep hitting until just before vote equity and at 5 we just go for Drake and hope for the best Im trying to think of a better strategy and failing so yeah I guess thats it

Um I guess AeoryiNeil not entirely sure about this but its good enough for now

1 hour ago, JNV said:

Honestly the problem with having reads on anyone is Im like decently sure the optimal outsider evil guy strategy without all this D1 chaos is to kill off all the doc evils get unilateral kill control and start mowing grass and even if they dont go for the murk team strategy they still have no knowledge of teammates but to answer your question brain is currently buzz buzzing at neil not sure why well ok same bucket as Aeoryi Im also feeling weirdly good about Sart for some reason

Ok wargamin thoughts just to get it out of my head so if we kill the real evil before we kill the Insider we lose in two cycles the real evil actively wants this so we cant fire at the real evils at all until we winnow the field so say were unlucky and hit the actual contact they get voting equity at 4 people left so wed have between 3 and 6 cycles depending on how lucky we get with the kill coinflip or we keep hitting until just before vote equity and at 5 we just go for Drake and hope for the best Im trying to think of a better strategy and failing so yeah I guess thats it

Um I guess AeoryiNeil not entirely sure about this but its good enough for now

JNV

This slot flips scum 

fwiw I don’t think that stick has the kill vote on me by any sort of guess so a Neil exe isn’t rlly gonna help idt. I still think that braids is most likely, but early wagon members onto me (following drake) are probs worth some suspicion if that’s not a hit. I stilllll think give Aeo time to breath but if she continues to potato def deserves pressure. Faerie->JNV->Aeo/Sart is probably decent kill pool? I don’t know how to feel abt anybody else and I’d like to believe that raven’s town for no reason in particular lol.

btw you should sheep my legacy when/if I die because I think I’m good at mafia 

edit2: I do think that braids is a hit tho, lolme if wrong there 

Edited by neil the beguiled

Okay, I'm back just in time for rollover. This should be the VC - 

neil the beguiled (4): Sart, Faerie Braids, Drake, JNV
Faerie Braids (3): Kasimir, Stick, neil the beguiled
RoyalBeeMage (1): Alvron
Sart (1): RoyalBeeMage
JNV (1): Aeoryi

3 hours ago, neil the beguiled said:

Faerie Braids why do you think that the insider would be more vocally opinionated? and having seen my gameplay before, why do you think that me being vocally opinionated is particularly suspect for me? im ngl i rlly hate the idea of "info flips" at base because. uhm. why would you shoot for info when you could just kill a mafia.

Because the Insider can't file the NK until the elims in the doc are dead, and our current plan seems to be leaving said elims alive, the Insider's only method of eliminating the Contact is by influencing the exe. As to your second point...it is not so much that I suspect you, as that I suspect Kas and Stick less. 

2 minutes ago, Faerie Braids said:

Because the Insider can't file the NK until the elims in the doc are dead, and our current plan seems to be leaving said elims alive, the Insider's only method of eliminating the Contact is by influencing the exe. As to your second point...it is not so much that I suspect you, as that I suspect Kas and Stick less. 

eh but wouldnt that lead them to be suspected if they openly campaigned for the exe???? idtthat makes sense for the insider to do? and even then idrt ive been... doing that ig?  idrt either of them are hits either (well, lol. idt stick Can be withj our knowledge). i just think your reasoning is flawed here and you think im an easy miselim (esp after the anon game >.>) to save your own skin

OBSERVATION REPORT 03

XX-XX-XXXX

SUBJECT: KLEPTOPARASITISM

TALKING ABOUT LIMITED RESOURCES FROM MY PREVIOUS REPORT, IT SEEMS THAT SOME BIRDS HAVE RESORTED TO WEIRD MEANS TO OBTAIN THEIR FOOD. IT HAS BEEN OBSERVED THAT THE FLOCK GROWS NOT BY ANY OTHER MEANS BUT SNATCHING THE FOOD OFF THE HARD WORK OF INNOCENT BIRDS. SUCH KLEPTOPARASITISM IS RAMPANT AMONG THESE BIRDS AND HAS ADVERSELY AFFECTED THE NATIVE BIRDS OF ELENDEL. IMMEDIATE ACTION TO REVERSE THIS COURSE MUST BE TAKEN.

neil the beguiled was eliminated! He was a member of Elendel Constabulary!
Stick was killed! She was a member of the Octet!

Vote Count:

neil the beguiled(4): Sart, Faerie Braids, Drake, JNV
Faerie Braids(3): Kasimir, Stick, neil the beguiled
RoyalBeeMage(1): Alvron
Sart(1): RoyalBeeMage
JNV(1): Aeoryi

Cycle 2 has begun and will end on February 13th, 01:00 AM GMT. Please try to bold your votes, and give retractions in green. @TheRavenHasLanded has been warned for inactivity.

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. @Aeoryi
  2. @RoyalBeeMage
  3. @Kasimir - Detective Kowalski
  4. @TheRavenHasLanded - Riven
  5. Amanuensis - Maikul "Truthwatcher" McGee Octet
  6. @Sart - Sam
  7. Stick. - Stick Octet
  8. @Faerie Braids Secretary-Constable Vivienne Bell
  9. @DrakeMarshall - Marshal Drake
  10. neil the beguiled Elendel Constabulary