1 minute ago, Sart said:

Right then. That's enough out of you three.

@|TJ| What happens if the Informant is the only player left in the elim doc, but the Insider is still alive? Who has access to the night kill?

the insider

5 minutes ago, Stick. said:

my NK vote has literally been on aman for 12+ hours now omg lol

smh saying it again and again doesn't make it true!

this presupposes that you planned all along to have me exed but Aman clearly took the initiative on that and you only entered the fray when you didn't have any choice

@Sart please just vote drake now, you can trust me - youll see two elim flips now and the insider will control the NK c2 onwards. theyll kill the contact and myself in succession, so i guess we do get two chances at nailing the insider before we lose

The fact that Drake legitimately thinks Stick is the actual traitor and I'm on his side rn is funny lol. Even if this game ends up short, the doc should be a hoot for y'all 😛

Edited by Amanuensis

So, two of three elims have confirmed that Aman is dying tonight. If Aman does not die, he and Stick are confirmed to be lying, and thus must both be evil. Also Proving Drake is the Informant as well.

Let's play out the scenario where Aman dies, and we kill Stick or Drake with our vote. In either scenario, we only have two shots to kill the Insider. Let me break it down:

• 1/3 Chance: The Informant has not died. The Insider kills the Informant on Cycle 2, then the Contact on Cycle 3. We have two cycles to kill the Insider.
  • 2/3 Chance: The Informant has died. The last Elim kills themself. The Insider kills the Contact on Cycle 3. We have two cycles to kill the Insider.

Conclusion: This scenario sucks for us. I propose we kill neither of the outed elims, in order to maximize our chances of killing the informant.

Therefore: Faerie Braids

1 minute ago, Sart said:

So, two of three elims have confirmed that Aman is dying tonight. If Aman does not die, he and Stick are confirmed to be lying, and thus must both be evil. Also Proving Drake is the Informant as well.

Let's play out the scenario where Aman dies, and we kill Stick or Drake with our vote. In either scenario, we only have two shots to kill the Insider. Let me break it down:

• 1/3 Chance: The Informant has not died. The Insider kills the Informant on Cycle 2, then the Contact on Cycle 3. We have two cycles to kill the Insider.
  • 2/3 Chance: The Informant has died. The last Elim kills themself. The Insider kills the Contact on Cycle 3. We have two cycles to kill the Insider.

Conclusion: This scenario sucks for us. I propose we kill neither of the outed elims, in order to maximize our chances of killing the informant.

Therefore: Faerie Braids

what? why would you want to KILL THE INFORMANT? I AM ON YOUR SIDE HELP

edit:

that's not angry shouting btw just capitalising for emphasis lol

when you vote someone like faerei braids you are risking hitting the contact!! :0 @Sart

EDIT:

Sart, pick a side please lol. Rn your vote is doing nothing 😛 

10 minutes ago, Stick. said:

what? why would you want to KILL THE INFORMANT? I AM ON YOUR SIDE HELP

edit:

that's not angry shouting btw just capitalising for emphasis lol

when you vote someone like faerei braids you are risking hitting the contact!! :0 @Sart

EDIT:

Sart, pick a side please lol. Rn your vote is doing nothing 😛 

In my view, letting the Elim doc go to one member is a losing proposition for the Village. Letting the Elim doc have two members? Now that's a winning proposition. I can almost imagine the paranoia. Sure, Aman might have been the Informant. But what if you're wrong? The doc would just be Stick and Drake getting to unhealthy levels of suspicion. They couldn't kill themselves, because that would give the Informant complete control.

Wait no. Tied votes kill both if it's inside the doc. Then the Informant gets the kill, and wins. This game always ends on Cycle 3. I'm mad at myself for approving this game, this doesn't seem fair.

yeah lol it's kinda funny

sart, there is no paranoia inside the doc because im an outed village informant lol. theyre faking stories in the thread 

aman and drake tried to convince me to go for a 3-way tie where we all die at c1 and the insider finishes the job c2. so yeah, i said no. because im village lol.

1 minute ago, Sart said:

In my view, letting the Elim doc go to one member is a losing proposition for the Village. Letting the Elim doc have two members? Now that's a winning proposition. I can almost imagine the paranoia. Sure, Aman might have been the Informant. But what if you're wrong? The doc would just be Stick and Drake getting to unhealthy levels of suspicion. They couldn't kill themselves, because that would give the Informant complete control.

Wait no. Tied votes kill both if it's inside the doc. Then the Informant gets the kill, and wins. This game always ends on Cycle 3. I'm mad at myself for approving this game, this doesn't seem fair.

It always ends on C3 if the elims all die too quickly, but can be extended so long as there's one known elim alive. But yeah, this is a very QF QF 😛 maybe we can get a b-side if we lose too fast

EDIT:

btw insider is the role for the elim locked out of the doc, informant is the name of the village role inside the doc. im the informant

@Sart if im elim with aman, we easily just go for the 3-way tie insta win, yes? that didnt happen obviously. if im elim with drake, i just wait for aman to vote drake (as v!aman would have done) and then self vote for the 3 way tie. In both scenarios, easy wins for e!me. but i did neither of these things and instead voted aman. there's literally no way im an elim here 

6 minutes ago, Stick. said:

EDIT:

btw insider is the role for the elim locked out of the doc, informant is the name of the village role inside the doc. im the informant

@Sart if im elim with aman, we easily just go for the 3-way tie insta win, yes? that didnt happen obviously. if im elim with drake, i just wait for aman to vote drake (as v!aman would have done) and then self vote for the 3 way tie. In both scenarios, easy wins for e!me. but i did neither of these things and instead voted aman. there's literally no way im an elim here 

Except the whole, me being the Informant asking for a truce thing >> this is all hearsay and inadmissble in court. Stop trying to strong-arm votes smh

I keep daring Stick to lock her vote in and she keeps not doing it 😔

She says she wants to kill outside the doc but I'm pretty sure that'd dry up real quick if I stopped having votes on me

oh she just voted Aman for reals now

I actually don't know what to make of that

kinda tempted to join Sart and vote on Faerie......

8 minutes ago, Stick. said:

yeah lol it's kinda funny

sart, there is no paranoia inside the doc because im an outed village informant lol. theyre faking stories in the thread 

aman and drake tried to convince me to go for a 3-way tie where we all die at c1 and the insider finishes the job c2. so yeah, i said no. because im village lol.

That's the idea. If you're telling the truth, you've prevented this worst case scenario. All you have to do is vote outside of the doc from now on. Outside votes trump inside votes, so Drake can't kill you. I can't trust you fully, so I'm not voting for Drake. Switch your vote to Amanuensis. Faerie Braids. That way the kill never falls into the Insider's hands.

10 minutes!

Amanuensis (4): Kasimir, Sart, Stick, Faerie Braids
Stick (3): TheRavenHasLanded, Amanuensis, Drake
Drake (2): RoyalBeeMage, neil the beguiled
Faerie Braids (1): Aeoryi

Edited by |TJ|
Edited Sart's vote. Edited to also included Stick's change below.

Aman is literally the worst vote you could make here lol 😛 

Amanuensis @|TJ| ok i see the vision

Edit:

@neil the beguiled could you also move back to aman maybe?

EDIT:

we basically align the NK with the exe here, and i keep the NK away from me and hopefully away from the contact too

EDIT:

@RoyalBeeMage hiii can you please move your vote to aman lol sorry 

EDIT:

the elim insider might actually out themself here trying to vote not-aman hm

EDIT:

AMAN AND DRAKE ARE BOTH GONNA VOTE DRAKE SOON