3 minutes ago, Coffeecat said:

And Amanuensis continues to lurk, I might just vote on them now so I don't forget, although I will probably change if they answer something

Dude. Keep in mind this guy is as busy as you. Not saying you shouldn't vote him but please be patient—Aman posted on the SE Discord last month about his job keeping him busy and it's cut down on his gaming time so I get it.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

@Kasimir I'm going to attempt vote analysis probably do you want me to do it before Neil or after Neil?

Omakase. I have no strong opinion/preference. 

Edited to add: 

P.S. @Coffeecat — good practice to unvote but FYI nowadays most GMs just count last red so you're fine either way.

Edited by Kasimir

14 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Dude. Keep in mind this guy is as busy as you. Not saying you shouldn't vote him but please be patient—Aman posted on the SE Discord last month about his job keeping him busy and it's cut down on his gaming time so I get it.

Yee I'm totally not pressuring them to answer right now, just voting so I don't forget. I totally get being busy

4 minutes ago, Coffeecat said:

Yee I'm totally not pressuring them to answer right now, just voting so I don't forget. I totally get being busy

Fair, just felt the lurking statement read a bit harsh, but tbf I mostly say lurking in an annoyed tone because I struggle to read lurkers so might be me projecting :P My apologies!

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

My basis is TMI

Okay no but basically why would Devo vote on me eod

Please spell it out...? :P 

Edited to add:

As in since when doesn't Devo vote EoD. I can count on one hand the number of times.

Edited to add 2:

30 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

No I wouldn't kill Raven first, I'd kill someone else :P

Yes but also no :ph34r:

Edited by Kasimir

5 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Fair, just felt the lurking statement read a bit harsh, but tbf I mostly say lurking in an annoyed tone because I struggle to read lurkers so might be me projecting :P My apologies!

Please spell it out...? :P 

Edited to add:

As in since when doesn't Devo vote EoD. I can count on one hand the number of times.

Edited to add 2:

Yes but also no :ph34r:

Yeah but why vote for me? I don't think it's an e!Devo move

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Yeah but why vote for me? I don't think it's an e!Devo move

I'm still not seeing it?

Like why is voting for you specifically a Villagery thing to do?

I haven't finished my analysis (YES I KNOW GUYS SORRY I'M JUGGLING A WHOLE BUNCH OF THINGS RL I SWEAR) so without context, I really need you to spell this out completely - I can't read your mind here.

1 minute ago, Coffeecat said:

I'm lurker gang

lurker gang assemble huh 😔

Just now, Kasimir said:

I'm still not seeing it?

I haven't finished my analysis (YES I KNOW GUYS SORRY I'M JUGGLING A WHOLE BUNCH OF THINGS RL I SWEAR) so without context, I really need you to spell this out completely - I can't read your mind here.

lurker gang assemble huh 😔

Oh wait

Devo

Then Devo probably isn't village

2 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Like, are you implying you are Evil or something :P 

1 minute ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Oh wait

Devo

Then Devo probably isn't village

I...don't get it?

Help me understand you 😂 

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

In other words, Devo and cash are not e/e

w h y

Look. I can't explain why I am seriously off the ball this game without breaking a major taboo so I have to say RL but genuinely, if I can't follow it, and if no one else in thread can follow it, what's the point of making that statement?

Please help me understand, what's the basis please ._.

13 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

w h y

Look. I can't explain why I am seriously off the ball this game without breaking a major taboo so I have to say RL but genuinely, if I can't follow it, and if no one else in thread can follow it, what's the point of making that statement?

Please help me understand, what's the basis please ._.

Because in the event that

Aeoryi (4) Aeoryi, Cash, Devo, Archer

Archer (4) Araris, Ravenclawjedi42, raven, Wiz

(Which was what is was going to be until archer kindly invited me) thx archer<3

Then if Aeoryi flips V:

Archer Devo and Cash are the voters, and there is no way an Elim would put two of their kind in such a precarious spot. It just... Isn't where you want to be in as an Elim. We already know archer is a villager, but I suspect e!Devo/e!cash (moreso Devo) might've had a plan to push archer up for C2 exe and that would just be another misexe.

Additionally, if I myself am Elim, then Devo voting me eod doesn't make sense of both of us are e.

So Aeo and Devo not e/e

Cash Devo not e/e

In the event that archer dies (which is what happened) one Elim on a side train can get by without arousing much suspicious 

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Archer Devo and Cash are the voters, and there is no way an Elim would put two of their kind in such a precarious spot. It just... Isn't where you want to be in as an Elim.

I'll take that. It's possible but not intuitive - flag it as a thing that can be revised. It's absolutely happened before, but we can probability manage.

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Additionally, if I myself am Elim, then Devo voting me eod doesn't make sense of both of us are e.

Thanks, have been super out of it juggling things including a big boss report thing that's due and asking for the impossible and I have actually been doing a full analysis from SoD so I'm not contemporary. Appreciate your finally spelling it out for me.

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

So Aeo and Devo not e/e

Cash Devo not e/e

ty!

Yeah I'm not intentionally lurking. Been at work since 6:30 am and have been peeping whenever I have a minute, so I don't need to read everything on break and end up not being able to post.

Which is where we are now. I'm on break so will respond.

I don't mind the vote ftr, good to have wagon variety this early to feel things out.

Anyway there's four worlds in which I claim brandon:

World One, Reasonablaman: claims Brandon to protect the actual PR and play IKYK games with the elims/SK. Rather than let them just shoot whoever on C1, I'd want to put them in a position to have to call my bluff or ignore me, which gives us data points based on who they go for after the fact.

World Two, Brandaman: pretty much the same as World One except more risky, as I'm banking on the elims assuming I'm a Reasonable SEer or the SK just trying to waste their time.

World Three, Ballisticaman. I'm the SK that just wants to mess with the elims because I tend to be a v!sided neutral, given I have more fun solving than deceiving.

World Four, Kayanaman: is evil and just messing with the village cause I can. As Kas pointed out tho, I'd feel too much responsibility for my team to make such a risky play that early.

All of these are within my player meta but I would rank those more-to-less likely in descending order, personally.

The elims spreading out does make sense, and the sense of frantic need is disappearing from @Ookla the Resolute, but it is not gone completely. 

I like Wizard’s reasoning for why they voted.  So I’ll move the vote off. 

I like the reasoning behind Devo and me containing one elim, but I’m wondering if this is a Aeoryi/Kas elim play to put blame on two other villagers who happened to be in the wrong train. 

For now: Devo with potential to be changed later. 

i restarted my computer and all my quouted posts died. bleh. i think after looking over the first raven anyways that im not.. sure what even i can get from that (esp since the idea of low volume kills isnt something im familiar with.) i guess that'll have to be acquiesced to ash then. theres a few things i'll respond to after i think (and also sorry kas if you thought i was pressuring you for anything ^^, i tend to... orbit around and rubber duck to my trs but it becomes kinda stifling sometimes i think)

theres a few posts i wanna respond to tho so ill sniff back there when i have time o7