25 minutes ago, Wonko the Sane said:

I am now interested in you, though. Do you have a way to change your size? And have you been to the Tea Party yet?

Yes and yes. The tea party was lovely, and I got some delicious Cake that I am planning on eating.

I feel like the math on who's on my team and who is not is rather complicated.

I'm not a solo player, I'll say that much. And am fairly confident Experience isn't on my team, though idk what team they're on.

If you think you're on my team feel free to contact me but the last time I tried using PMs on a non-standard faction game it went very poorly :P and I have Things That Should Be Done.

Vote Count:

Experience (4): Ashbringer, Experience, Stick, Wonko the Sane
Ashbringer (0): Stick
Stick (0): Sart

Not a lot of diversity this round.

@_Stick_ Are you willing to die for my cause tomorrow? If my notes are correct, you're the only thing standing between me and my wincon. :P If not, I need you to find a way to get shrunk, please.

Just now, Wonko the Sane said:

Vote Count:

Experience (4): Ashbringer, Experience, Stick, Wonko the Sane
Ashbringer (0): Stick
Stick (0): Sart

Not a lot of diversity this round.

@_Stick_ Are you willing to die for my cause tomorrow? If my notes are correct, you're the only thing standing between me and my wincon. :P If not, I need you to find a way to get shrunk, please.

wot

sizeism smh

is your wincon getting everyone shrunk?

I may or may not be willing to die, kinda depends on the state of things tomorrow tbh

Just now, _Stick_ said:

wot

sizeism smh

is your wincon getting everyone shrunk?

I may or may not be willing to die, kinda depends on the state of things tomorrow tbh

We have a mutual contact; they are supposed to be delivering you some questions from me at some point. When they do, ask them about my wincon; I'll give them permission to share.

3 hours ago, Wonko the Sane said:

Hm, okay. I am aware of a faction that aligns with your stated objectives so far; you're saying that's not you? Interesting. Well, if you don't belong to a faction, I guess I don't have particular interest in you or what you do with your mushroom. Unless it can be used on other people?

The possible existence of independents complicates matters...

Hey, low-activity people! @xinoehp512 @Sart @Scars of Hathsin @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ Any Animals among you willing to come forward and help me work out the factions here? You know it's in your best interests, too. And if you're not an Animal, feel free to PM me what is in your interests, and I'll do my best to see it through!

@_Stick_ Please confirm; are you unable to communicate because of faction, other mechanic, or because you're using an action. Also, without me telling you what the faction is, do you think you are a member of the faction I guessed for Quinn? I'm trying to decide between PMing you and Aman.

I am an animal, I could try and help work out factions

Sorry for being a bit late, woke up only a while ago

Edited by Scars of Hathsin

Duchess said to a card, that she met in the yard, 'Let us both go to law: you will prosecute me - Come, I'll take no denial; We must have a trial: For really this cycle I've nothing to see.' Said the card to her face, 'Such a trial, your Grace, with no jury or judge, would be wasting our breath.' 'I'll be judge, I'll be jury,' she said in her fury: 'I'll try the whole cause, and condemn me to death.

RIP to my shape poem generator if I get it back online I'll make a more accurate parody :P 

Experience has succumbed to the madness! He was a Duchess of the People of Wonderland, holding the Ten of Spades

Vote Count:

Experience (3): Sart, Wonko the Sane, _Stick_, Experience, Ashbringer

#trustingWonkovotetotals

Cycle 3 has begun! It will end in a little under 23 hours, on Sunday 3 September at 9:30 PM EDT. A reminder that this is the last cycle of the minigame. Wrap up those win conditions!  

There is a madness today, with a one-vote minimum.

Player List:

Spoiler

Player List:

1. The Known Novel
  2. Matrim’s Dice - Cheshire Cat, Two of Clubs
  3. Experience - Duchess, Ten of Spades
  4. Scars of Hathsin
  5. WitIsTheBest
  6. xinoehp512
  7. Quintessential
  8. _Stick_
  9. Ashbringer