Just now, dannnnnex said:

because i was busy conspiring with my eliminator friends in the elim doc  ._.

but fr what possible answer are you looking for here that would dissuade your suspicion

this is tunneling 101

i am going to keep the specifics of the role quiet, because the method in which i can gain information could be easily thwarted by the elims. i won't be saying exactly what info I get or how i get it.

Hm. Won’t an elim just invent a role at this stage? 

Okayyyyyy quick reads list cause I forgot *skull*

VL: Wiz, Fadran, Striker, Aman

SVL: Steel, Stick, Biplet, Fae

N: Orlok, Walin, Tani, TKN, Book (-), Mat(-), Ash (-)

First Voting Candidates: Xino, JNV(?), Araris, Archer, Dannex

Editing in as many thoughts as I have time for

mission failed the shard ate my post I'm just going to write in a new post cause there will be another 17 pages by the time I finish

Edited by Shining Silhouette

11 minutes ago, Sart said:

I still don't understand why you revealed so early. Yes, it was helpful to clear Striker, but you could have waited with that information. We now know deaths don't prevent someone from talking, so you could have revealed after your death. Now, we can't really trust your results, because of the high possibility of an elim troll. I'm pretty sure you're good though, since an elim wouldn't want that much attention drawn on them.

I'm beginning to regret the decision. It was made hastily, and probably also based in the fact that I thought I might accumulate suspicion otherwise.

I'm not the best at this whole SE thing.

Yet.

this is tunneling 101

9 minutes ago, Sart said:

True, I can see it, but you also aren't disuading it much.

1 minute ago, dannnnnex said:

i am going to keep the specifics of the role quiet, because the method in which i can gain information could be easily thwarted by the elims. i won't be saying exactly what info I get or how i get it.

Any method can be stopped or reversed. Personally I won't fully trust any information that I gain. I didn't fully trust Bookwyrm's claim of Striker, but it seems to be fitting with my reads so at this moment, the only thing that is going to get us off of you is a harder claim than just the nebulous scan.

10 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

then full claim details so it doesn’t just look like you’re trying to get out of the exe because at this point more details won’t hurt.

if i give the details away i can't use it anymore at all. might as well be dead at that point.

2 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Hm. Won’t an elim just invent a role at this stage? 

again, tunneling 101

no matter what i would've said, you can always say 'well wouldn't an elim do that to avoid the exe'

because village strategies to avoid the exe

and elim strategies to avoid the exe

are the same

if i give the details away i can't use it anymore at all. might as well be dead at that point.

again, tunneling 101

no matter what i would've said, you can always say 'well wouldn't an elim do that to avoid the exe'

because village strategies to avoid the exe

and elim strategies to avoid the exe

are the same

…I was making a point in your favour xD Like, an elim might as well create a role with details and share it instead of hedging. 

2 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

…I was making a point in your favour xD Like, an elim might as well create a role with details and share it instead of hedging. 

ah, i see, my bad, i thought by saying 'wouldn't an elim invent a role' you were saying that that's what i was doing.

my point stands though

Edited by dannnnnex

17 minutes ago, Sart said:

Speaking of which, since I tentatively believe your claim, perhaps we should look at the people who voted on Striker. I guess Araris. Normally he sticks out more to me. That could be because Aman sucked all the oxygen out of the room, but he's usually a more vocal presence.

Any chance you'd be willing to vote on anyone besides Aman, Araris, and Wiz, so that it's very clear which one gets my Lynchbait vote?

I had a strong urge to exe Walin now

Just now, StrikerEZ said:

Any chance you'd be willing to vote on anyone besides Aman, Araris, and Wiz, so that it's very clear which one gets my Lynchbait vote?

This. We can afford to wait a cycle to see which of them gets their alignment revealed 

Dannex, do you have any actual scan results?

Just now, StrikerEZ said:

We still get the extra vote, right? There's just a risk of actually exeing the person who gets cleared.

3 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

no comment. again, would like to leave the circumstances under which i receive information as vague as possible.

if I do have information, it is not pertinent to any current situation. i would share it otherwise. 

Edited by dannnnnex

2 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

We still get the extra vote, right? There's just a risk of actually exeing the person who gets cleared.

We'd still get the extra vote. But if there's like extra vote manip or something going on, it could hide that. If they leave this turn with no votes on them and show up with a vote in the thread for N2, then we know for sure they're probably my Lynchbait buddy.

2 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

It's cleaner not to have any votes on them, in case of e!Striker and a vote doubler role that's different from Stab voter

Just now, Shining Silhouette said:

Okay I know my reads list has its own voting tier but I'd honestly rather vote some of my N- people than a couple people on my FVC list

Hmmmmmmmmmm how about Tani

they're kinda dead :P

Walin TJ

3 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Okay I know my reads list has its own voting tier but I'd honestly rather vote some of my N- people than a couple people on my FVC list

Hmmmmmmmmmm how about Tani

I read Tani as evil, but yeah she's dead :P

Still going to stay entrenched on Dannex. Tunnel too dark and deep.

Just now, Archer said:

It's cleaner not to have any votes on them, in case of e!Striker and a vote doubler role that's different from Stab voter

they're kinda dead :P

Walin TJ

Just now, Ashbringer said:

Tani's dead.

facepalm

You know this isn't even AI for me cause I did something like this my evil game with the conf village role

Tani

Spoiler

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

>>>

Dannex was removed!

Night Two has begun! It will end on Wednesday 1 February 2023 at 10:00 PM EST (-5:00 UTC). 

Vote Count:

Danex (6): Amanuensis, Ashbringer, Matrim's Dice, Stick, The Wandering Wizard, xinoehp512
Araris Valerian (2): Sart
Ashbringer (0): Shining Silhouette
JNV (1): TJ
Matrim's Dice (1): Danex
Orlok Tsubodai (1): The Bookwyrm
Aman (1):
Stick (1): Araris Valerian
Walin (1): Archer

Edited by Elandera