The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

104 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

3 minutes ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

However, Gregorio did notsay he stole the sandwich. Therefore, I still have it. I start the Taylor defense.

:lol: Oh my. Dumb me. 

I dumbly realize I forgot to grab the sandwich and smack my forehead. Must be the mushed brain. I turn back and sprint toward Nerdy. Though I also respect the chalk duel and watch from a distance.

Edited by Lord Gregorio

1 minute ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

I draw a line of Forbiddance in front of Gregorio. He comically runs into the invisible wall.

This cannot canonically happen, as I did not even get close enough to Nerdy. So I remain standing a distance away. Waiting for the chalk fight between Nerdy and Gak.

Edited by Lord Gregorio

Oh. Looks like we aren't getting a chalk fight.

I rush forward and snatch the sandwich from Nerdy, sprinting away again. I double check that it is indeed the sandwich and that I actually grabbed it. I also notice my brain mush isn't doing well, so I begin reforming it.

Edited by Lord Gregorio

Nerdy grabs a microphone and smiles. "Tonight, we have a fabulous Rithmatic melee! Our competitors are ready to duke it out for the ultimate prize... THE SANDWICH!"

Nerdy walks over to the Ally. "Here we have Platypus's Ally, a master from TLT. Tell us, Ally, what strategy do you intend to use?"

4 hours ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

Nerdy grabs a microphone and smiles. "Tonight, we have a fabulous Rithmatic melee! Our competitors are ready to duke it out for the ultimate prize... THE SANDWICH!"

Nerdy walks over to the Ally. "Here we have Platypus's Ally, a master from TLT. Tell us, Ally, what strategy do you intend to use?"

"Uh... I'm not from TLT."

3 hours ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

"Platypus's ally showed up."

"I'm Platypus's ally, not the ally from TLT. Sorry ya'll."

1 hour ago, Gak said:

I finish redrawing my defense and chalklings (bats with massive googly eyes), and erase the line of forbiddance blocking them. they attack the taylor defense immediately

Having released the chalklings, your defense is weak! Having finished my Animal defense, Platypus shoots lines of vigor and chalklings at you. Finishing of your weakened defense easily, I proceed to help you chalklings attack the damaged Taylor defense. It is destroyed and I claim the sandwich from the shadows. I realized they had it after seeing the Quark.

With my sandwich, I escape.