Long Game 71: A Cosmere Odyssey

Straw

Wind was flying around the ship, using his Windrunner powers to deliver messages when he was suddenly attacked by a mob of angry people. Before he could react and fly away, they tied him down and killed him. Only then did the members of the ship look around, and realize that half of them were standing together. They had finally succeeded in their mutiny.

Wind has died! He was a Loyal Surgebinder.

Vote Count:

Wind (5): Araris Valerian, Burnt Spaghetti, Flyingbooks42, The Windrunner Supreme, Whysper
Condensation (1): Danex
Vapor (1): Condensation

GM Notes:

-The game is over!!! Thanks for playing!
-The elims have not technically reached parity yet, but I called the game because they would have won if they killed any villager during the night, and there was no way for the village to stop them. Additionally, even if they did forget to submit a kill, they were in contact with Mist and could have tied the vote during the next day. Thus, the village would have needed to win four consecutive coinflips in order to win, assuming they figured out exactly who all the elims were and all voted together.
-Congratulations to Araris Valerian, Ashbringer, Flyingbooks42, Lord_Silberfarben, Mist, and The Windrunner Supreme!!!
-GM thoughts up sometime.

Documents and Spreadsheets:

-GM PM Spreadsheet
-Master Spreadsheet
-Dead/Spectator Document
-Traitor Document
-Hemalurgist Document (fun game: try to figure out who's who :P)

Player List:

Spoiler

1. Experience - Shard Loyal Surgebinder

2. Gears - ALASTAIR Loyal Regular

3. Ashbringer - Faleast Traitor Regular

4. Illwei Loyal Regular

5. Elandera Loyal Regular

6. Condensation - Viola Loyal Regular and Hemalurgist

7. eltruT - turtle Loyal Regular and Hemalurgist

8. Elkanah / Burnt Spaghetti Loyal Surgebinder

9. Mist - Tria Noche Traitor Hemalurgic Intelligence

10. Araris Valerian - Fade Traitor Regular and Hemalurgist

11. Lord_Silberfarben - Lord_Silberfarben Traitor Regular

12. Danex Loyal Mistborn

13. Whysper - Whysper Loyal Regular and Hemalurgist

14. Ventyl - Lafay Etteax Loyal Regular

15. Orlok Tsubodai - Locke Tekiel / Lotus Loyal Regular

16. Vapor Loyal Regular

17. The Windrunner Supreme - COWS! Traitor Elantrian

18. Flyingbooks42 Traitor Regular

19. Devotary of Spontaneity - Orchid Loyal Feruchemist and Hemalurgist

20. TJ Shade Loyal Feruchemist and Hemalurgist

21. Shard of Reading - Reading Loyal Regular

22. Amanuensis - Kon the Bard Loyal Mistborn

23. Wind - Wind Loyal Surgebinder

Good game everyone! Thanks especially to @Straw for GMing and @Matrim's Dice for co-GMing.

I will post more thoughts on the game later, but I want to say now that @Burnt Spaghetti was awesome about getting up to speed so quickly. I definitely have more fun in these games when players put in that kind of effort :).

Good game Elims :P. 

Good job @Araris Valerian for throwing literally all of your teammates under the bus, and no one listening to you :P.

Good job @Flyingbooks42 on your first Elim game, had me fooled :P. 

Two things: (which you'll see if you read the spec doc)

1) What was the plan with the ... Fake WGG on me? I assumed it was in case you killed all the Hemalurgists, so people would dismiss me as the HI? There are...well...It didn't make sense in the long run..

2) Watching people interact, not realizing it was lylo was...fun :)))....There were so little experienced players in this game, it was easy to kill them all off and the Elims get away with coasting.

EDIT:

When whysper said that she thought she had all the Hemalurgists figured out, I was so hopeful that she remembered the gears kill. :P. 

Edited by Illwei

Wait, that's it? I thought there were a few turns left at least.

Well, my streak is broken - I've officially won more games than I've lived through. I very much enjoyed causing so much chaos through my death :P

Thanks for running this game! I'll post some thoughts up soon as well.

Illwei - we... didn't really have a plan. We just thought if Supreme died it would make you look bad. But then Supreme didn't die and you managed to get a roleclaim from EVERYBODY, so we had to get you out.

He’s kinda all over the place, so he might just get himself lynched if we leave him alone

I-...You're not wrong. :P. 

If Silber wasn’t an Elim I definitely would have voted him for the principle… don’t tell Illwei that though =P

0.o

Ahh there are many thing I wish I did, like PM danex that night and suggest a kill on someone else (eh, he probably would have just killed me...), Make that group PM with Turtle, Connie, Whysper, and Elk (though that doesn't mean they would all trust eachother...) Push Silber and Araris more when I was alive (...probabaly would have just gotten me killed sooner...) and many other things. Oh well. :P. It was fun.

Also I thought it was a giveaway of something when books posted outside the thread that someone mistakenly voted on themselves :P. 

14 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

But then Supreme didn't die and you managed to get a roleclaim from EVERYBODY, so we had to get you out.

Yeah....People should learn to practice PM safety :P. just not with me, keep telling me everything :P.

Before this thread gets too long, I'd like to make my obligatory comment about activity. I could write several paragraphs on the topic, but basically, if you find yourself only posting to dodge the filter, then you aren't really playing the game, and you are upsetting the balance for other players. Life gets busy sometimes (and I think lots of people have finals around now), but this game ran for a month, and generally life isn't busy for 30+ days straight. So please try and do better in the future, and reach out to players that seem like they know what they are doing if you feel stuck.

42 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Good job @Araris Valerian for throwing literally all of your teammates under the bus, and no one listening to you :P.

I saw that in the dead doc and laughed out loud, because I totally did. I bussed Ash, and the put the other 3 elims in a list of my top 4 suspects. I'm kind of surprised that nobody went after me for not actually trying to lynch anyone on that list except lotus. Missing that Night Kill did provide a convenient opportunity to pivot my suspicions. I think I made many suboptimal decisions this game which caused at least a few people to assume that I wasn't on the elim team.

10 minutes ago, Gears said:

@Araris Valerian, I hereby declare a blood feud against you for killing me. (Not really.) This would have been an interesting game. I would have been wrong about everyone, but still. 

Well, I play just about every LG, so you'll have plenty of opportunities for revenge. I look forward to the honor of being slain by you in the future. On a related note, I was pretty awful at identifying Hemalurgists I guess, and you weren't the only person to die as a result. Sorry to @Amanuensis and @Devotary of Spontaneity for your premature deaths. I take full responsibility, and wish I had instead killed you for something more substantial :P.

45 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Yeah....People should learn to practice PM safety :P. just not with me, keep telling me everything :P.

Don't bother. I've been saying that for ~5 years and nobody listens :D.

At the beginning when people kept saying they had bad vibes on me, I was just kinda like "hahaha bring on the bad vibes. You can do nothing to me"

Pretty fun right now too, although game's sometimes kinda quiet, which is kind of good, because earlier, before I was revealed, I wanted to find the elims but not vote them out.

It was really fun! 

Sorry I was less active. That was my bad. I was watching, but I didn't feel like making a long reads analysis post, partly because I wanted to find the elims but not vote them out, so I had no motivation to vote.

Maybe more later. 

Agh! Good game. =P

Araris I knew I should’ve kept a better eye on you. Agh. I can’t claim I knew you were Elim at the end though. I had you pegged as Elim for a little while, but at the end I was convinced you were Village. 

Hopefully Danex doesn’t take my advice and attack Silber.

I almost did. It was basically 50/50 between Mist and Silber.

Anyways, thanks for running this game Straw! It’s been fun. The worst thing about this being over is that we don’t get to see you make any more puns out of the word ‘mist’. :P

40 minutes ago, Danex said:

Anyways, thanks for running this game Straw! It’s been fun. The worst thing about this being over is that we don’t get to see you make any more puns out of the word ‘mist’. :P

Too bad the elims did so good, guess that was a mist opportunity.

Special thanks to the following:

• @Matrim's Dice for being an excellent Co-GM.
  • All the active players, for keeping the game going.
  • The dead players, for making sure that the dead doc wasn't dead. :P
  • The Traitors, for successfully winning the game.
  • Illwei, for making everyone violate PM safety. Seriously, if Illwei had been an elim, all of the Hemalurgists would have been super dead. :P
  • All the new players, who had a good performance.
  • Lotus and Burnt Spaghetti, for being willing to sub in for inactive players. Burnt in particular had it pretty rough. She had to sub in late in the game, with very little warning.
  • little wilson, for checking over the distribution and being the IM.
  • Ashbringer and Lotus for writing their own deaths.
  • Mist, for letting me make a lot of puns. :P
  • Wyrmhero, for originally making this game.
  • little wilson, for heavily influencing this game's current ruleset. I was talking to her about this game on Discord at one point, and a lot of stuff from our discussion (particularly regarding the HI) ended up making its way into the game.

Now, on to the GM thoughts.

Distribution

I think this distribution was balanced. The first interesting bit about the distribution was the number of elims. I wasn't quite sure how to treat the HI, but fortunately the numbers ended up working out such that it was 22% without counting the HI as an elim and 26% with the HI. Treating the HI as half an elim gives 24%, which I felt was about right. Regarding roles, the distribution was sided towards the village. The elims only had the HI and an Elantrian, but the village had two Feruchemists, two Mistborn, and three Surgebinders, which I thought was pretty stacked in their favor.

Looking at Hemalurgists, the elims had one Hemalurgist and the village had five (with two of them being Feruchemists). This was fairly in favor of the village, as it wasn't likely that all of the Hemalurgists would die until significantly far into the game, and in most cases where there's a lot of village death, the elims are probably going to be trending towards a win by numbers. Additionally, the village always had a chance of finding the HI (either by voting them out, or by hitting them with a kill, which would then put them under heavy suspicion). I think that it's also important to note here that the Feruchemists were specifically both Hemalurgists. Doing this accomplished several things:

• They could influence votes away from their fellow Hemalurgists.
  • They had a higher chance of dying from the elim kill thanks to the elim Hemalurgist, which helped balance the fact that Feruchemists are fairly strong.
  • If the HI was unleashed, there would be no vote manipulation present in the game.

Changes from LG15

• Voidbringer and Mistborn limits: I think this was better in the end. Mistborn with unlimited kills are problematic because they're so strong, which makes the game a lot more swingy (I also like the fact that having only one kill makes you think a lot more about who to use it on). Voidbringers are problematic since they'd be entirely immune to the elim kill, which can be rather annoying, since if they managed to be trusted they'd be essentially immune.
  • Kandra changed to rolescan: I'm glad I removed the ability for Kandra to scan alignments, since that's always very swingy and potentially not fun. I thought about allowing them to scan alignment instead one per game, and I think that's a perfectly acceptable fix as well. One issue that I ran into with Kandra was that the HI is an elim only role, which means that if the Kandra hits the HI with their rolescan then it's game over for the HI.
  • Hemalurgist changes: I'm happy with how the anonymous doc and Hemalurgist interactions ended up going. The doc was certainly fun to read through, even if it kind of died later on. I'm also glad that I let Hemalurgists have another role. It gives a lot more flexibility when making distributions, and allows for some interesting combinations. I think that being a Hemalurgist could significantly change how a role would be played in a lot of circumstances.
  • Forger removal: The Forger is just one of those roles where it's kind of complex and weird and I honestly just didn't want to deal with it. :P So yeah, glad I removed that, but it'd be fine if all of the interactions were figured out.
  • HI changes: Overall, I think my changes were fine. Definitely better than LG15, but probably not ideal. I'm specifically glad that I made it so the HI was always an elim, since that was the main issue.
  • Vote mechanics: Totally up to the GM, this was just my default.
  • Inactivity filter: Filters are good, but I'm glad no one ended up dying (thanks Lotus and Burnt). I think that the filter was at least useful for making sure that people posted once in a while instead of just going completely inactive, which I kind of got burned by in LG67. I was annoyed that some people would do the bare minimum needed to dodge the filter, but fortunately most people were decently active. I do kind of wish that I'd done a vote-required filter, since that might have made things a bit more interesting, while also making Feruchemists weaker.

Future Changes

• Feruchemists: As some people pointed out, Feruchemists are strong, but I don't think they're that strong. Feruchemists are certainly more powerful than most vote manipulators, but they're fairly situational. As a Feruchemist, you can only affect close votes, and even then you still have to choose between the players who are up for the vote. It'd often be better to have a Mistborn kill, since you can use that against whoever you want, whenever you want. That said, I think that for Feruchemists you could definitely replace them with a single vote removal or something like that.
  • Kandra: As I mentioned earlier, Kandra can be somewhat problematic with the HI. This is the primary reason that there were no Kandra in this game, and I think it might be best to have Kandra scan the HI as a Regular.
  • Elantrians: IMO, Elantrians were potentially too strong when combined with Hemalurgists (ex: Elantrian just spam-heals a trusted Hemalurgist, thus making them essentially invincible). I think that Elantrians should at least be unable to target the same player twice in a row.
  • The HI: The HI was fine in this game, but I think that it kind of had an awkward position. The HI's main goal until the Hemalurgists die is to just stay alive. The rolescan doesn't particularly help with this, and also wasn't all that helpful to the elims later on, though that was partially due to the distribution. I think that anyone considering rerunning this game should seriously think about what kind of role the HI should play in the game, and change the rules accordingly. I've put some of my ideas below.
    • No HI: First of all, I think the HI and the Hemalurgists could be cut out of the game and it'd be fine, but it'd make the game less unique.
    • The HI as an independent elim: One possible path for a fixed HI is leaning into their position as an independent elim. In this case, it might be best to just cut out the Hemalurgists and have the HI be permanently separate. The HI would probably also have their invincibility removed, and might gain a few more powers. I think it might be interesting to give them every role ability (limit of one per cycle), which would give them a fair amount of power. Another thing that I was thinking about that I personally think would be funny would be giving them a way to talk anonymously to the elims, with the caveat that a transcript of their conversation would be posted to the thread at the start of each day turn. :P It'd also be interesting to maybe give them a one use elim-kill (they can submit an elim kill and it overrides whatever the rest of the elims put in), but I personally doubt that the HI would use it.
    • The HI as a win condition: In this situation, it depends on the HI's viability as a win condition. If it seems fine now, it might be best to just give it some kind of protective ability such as a vote move, instead of a roleblock. A silent block on any kills put in against it could also be interesting (kills put in against it don't show as "attacked but survived" in the writeup). Another thing that I think could be interesting would be going all-in on the HI and making the HI actually be two players, with both sharing the same life, role PM, etc. Essentially a hydra but with two accounts. In that case, it'd probably be best to just have the first HI to be killed die as normal. That way the HI just has a bit more robustness.

If anyone has any thoughts on this, I'd be interested to hear it.

3 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

I will post more thoughts on the game later, but I want to say now that @Burnt Spaghetti was awesome about getting up to speed so quickly. I definitely have more fun in these games when players put in that kind of effort :).

Aw thanks. I really oughta have trusted my initial gut read though from my read-through :P I got a little too distracted starting up my pm stuffs to properly commit to suspicions, unfortunately.
Those pms were fun, even though only got one night of them. I will say though. I learn faaarrr to much in one cycle. By end of night, I knew who every hemalurgist was, even knew that supreme was elantrian (indirectly, a lot of little hints from a number of people makes a big hint). That was far too easy. Although I have to credit Elk for setting me up into a position that I could do that. Also given from what was said about Illwei, yeah you guys don't know pm safety at all and that's delightfully fun for players like me. you guys should be grateful the phishers were indeed not evil :P Its a shame I wasn't in game to play with Illwei- I think I would've had a lot of fun with the pm scheming. Gonna have to keep you in mind for future games as well!
Also. Elkanah. I. have no idea what they were planning. They'd gone and claimed elantrian to one person, was trying to convince another that they were hemalurgist. And codes?? Elk was the one doing the anon messages in the thread with the codes. I. No clue. No idea. I spend some time trying to work out what cipher was used but nope. Its a shame they went inactive because I think they had a lot up their sleeve. They'd been doing some good sneaky stuff. Was really interesting to get an insight into that. It's one of the beauties of pinch-hitting- having to analyse a player to the point of knowing exactly what they were thinking so you can try keep your actions in line with what they had planned. It's a fun challenge. 

Araris in particular, you did a fantastic job as usual. You had a difficult team in that they were all fairly quiet players, so from what I can see you certainly lead your team when things got quiet. Even if I'd actively pursued my suspicion on you, I doubt it would've gone through from the levels of trust everyone else had in you

Also, even though my time in this game was brief, it was fun to get to know a bunch of new faces. With my Uni break coming up I might be able to come back for another game entirely soon, but who knows, scheduling is hard. I hope to get to play with you all again sometime. Whysper in particular I was very impressed with as well. I hope you had fun. Same with all the new people- hope you guys enjoyed yourself, and I look forward to seeing you in more games!

Thanks straw for running this game! I'm glad I was able to play even just a little of it. Its been assessments all over the place for me so I knew being a player from the start wasn't possible for me, but this honestly worked out well.  I literally have an essay due tonight so I doubt I'd have been able to be pm happy like the last night anyways :P kinda was in the perfect little break in my timeframe between two assignments. I'm glad I got to have at least a part in a rerun of a game that was such a big part of my SE legacy. Thank you for choosing this ruleset :) 

Aww man, we lost. :( I woke up and saw the headline for this and only read a couple posts. Still need to go through the rest later. On my phone and out getting brunch now.

I see Araris was one of the Elims. Man I was recently reading an Elim doc from a previous game and seeing how sneaky he was. Was he a Hema? I was recently working on trying to figure out the last Hema. At first I thought of Books, but recently matched up speech and words to Araris and think it's him. But I thought he was Villager and that's why I was starting to wonder if any Hemas were Elim.

Anyway I'll look through this all later when I get a chance. Congrats to the Elims. :)

1 minute ago, Whysper said:

I see Araris was one of the Elims. Man I was recently reading an Elim doc from a previous game and seeing how sneaky he was. Was he a Hema? I was recently working on trying to figure out the last Hema. At first I thought of Books, but recently matched up speech and words to Araris and think it's him. But I thought he was Villager and that's why I was starting to wonder if any Hemas were Elim.

I never claimed hemalurgist because I thought people would pick me as the most suspicious one. I was H4, and did an awful job of identifying everyone. Of course, I’d only played with TJ and Devotary before, and never really had long conversations with them.

I’m curious, you seemed to be playing very conservatively this game, and I was wondering why. A lot of the posts you made were agreeing with things already said, and I don’t think you really pushed for a lynch that wasn’t already backed by other people. But I got the impression that you also very much knew what you were doing. I mentioned the above behavior to Burnt as a reason I was suspicious of you, and of the known Hemalurgists, I would have tried to get you lynched over Condensation or myself if it came to it.

48 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

By the way, why did you think this?

thought I explained in the doc :P. (don't know if you read/saw), Enough people had died, getting rid of the other experienced players (er...Aman? Elk? Elk wasn't a thought because he hadn't been on the shard for a bi) and the H4/H2 interactions in doc.

Edited by Illwei

Bahhh, I was side-eyeing Araris when I was getting too much LG67 vibes from this game. But the Aman kill and the lack of kill in that one cycle basically cleared Araris for me. So@Araris Valerian, being bad at reading the Hemalurgists actually helped you. :P

I'm surprised I wasn't read as Hemalurgist as I felt I was all over the place in the doc. I had a lot of fun though. I had to decrease my doc activity later in the game to mimic a few inactive players to avoid being caught. 

Good game guys! Congrats to the elims. Straw and Mat, thanks for running the game! 

Edited by TJ Shade

Great game. This was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun!

On 11/14/2020 at 4:49 PM, Mist said:

At the beginning when people kept saying they had bad vibes on me, I was just kinda like "hahaha bring on the bad vibes. You can do nothing to me"

On 11/14/2020 at 8:19 PM, Araris Valerian said:

I never claimed hemalurgist because I thought people would pick me as the most suspicious one. I was H4, and did an awful job of identifying everyone. Of course, I’d only played with TJ and Devotary before, and never really had long conversations with them.

Two things I feel like I have to say. 1: I was right about Mist, and 2: I was wrong/right about Araris. I thought that you were H4, but I trusted you. :P Good for my first game, I should think! I... think I got most of the elims on my reads list, although I'm sorry to @Danex, @Vapor, and @eltruT for thinking you were elims. No hard feelings, right?

Thanks for the great game, everyone!

Edited by Condensation