Long Game 71: A Cosmere Odyssey

Straw

1 minute ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

So many emojis in this one post xD

Oh man, I know. :) When I first joined my homesite of FoL, I was getting read as Elim sometimes just because of my emojis and writing style. Haha. :) One guy in particular just hated all the emoji. Oh, and in an anon game, people use emoji just to imitate me. haha. :)

3 minutes ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Hehehe yes :P 

Just fun to talk to in general :P You're definitely on my shortlist of people worth pming in future games

Id agree on that one. But its also one of those things where... can we afford to pursue that line of thought.

Yeah I've been around here a while :P  I don't play very often anymore, Uni has made me very very busy, but I come back for the odd game or two. Typically only when its something particular like a rerun of an old favourite. Like this one :P
side note. So many emojis in this one post xD

It was fun to PM with you! 

Next LG is a rerun of LG 2, at least it's been on there for a while, run by Orlok. 'Twill be fun. 

7 minutes ago, Mist said:

It was fun to PM with you! 

Next LG is a rerun of LG 2, at least it's been on there for a while, run by Orlok. 'Twill be fun. 

It was! You also on the list dw. I'd love to know who else had a interesting pm with you though :) 

ooh...

Anyways I'm being distracted. Whats happening. We voting wind? Blue sus? Blue not been seen with others therefore sus? Also hi Wind hows it going! Sooo whos your highest trust and sus rn then out of the groups of those voting and not voting for you? 

3 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

OKAY!! I'M HERE NOW!! ARE YOU HAPPY???

Huh? Huh?

@Condensation

I'm so very happy!

3 hours ago, Danex said:

This confuses me.....a lot

Whats your angle Mist?

Her angle is to troll.

2 hours ago, Whysper said:

This sounds like a reasonable explanation. And I doubt Connie is making it up since Burnt is still around to confirm or deny it.

Haha, you do realize Mist is just openly playing around with us at this point and trying to cause confusion and dissent, right? :) She was insinuating that she was working with Connie and trying to help Connie's claim by saying the same thing happened to her. :)

Mist has stated to me that all she is doing is trolling and trying to make us all suspicious.

1 hour ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:
  • Connie- Asked about their sus on Vapor, had some conversation, indeed did say what they said I did, Asked about hemalurgisty stuffs.- very cautious, understandably, but plenty responses

Thanks. Mat has made me cautious. (You do realize that I'm never going to let that go, right? :P )

34 minutes ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

It was! You also on the list dw. I'd love to know who else had a interesting pm with you though :) 

ooh...

I wasn't particularly talkative before your PM. I debated claiming role-scanner to Illwei, but ended up not doing so because there could be a Kandra or Illwei might have pushed me to claim an actual role, and that would be awkward. 

Okay, my first time doing reads. Be nice.

Burnt: Seems pretty nice, I haven't done much with them so I don't know much. Mild Villager
Mist: HI. No more to be said.
Araris: Seems all right, I guess.  He's been pretty active which is nice. Mild Villager/Null
Silber: Very inactive. Other people have noted that the elims are probably inactive, which makes me sort of suspicious. That's it, otherwise. Mild Elim
Danex: He won't stop focusing on me, which feels off. Is there no one else that you're suspicious of? Mild Elim
Whysper: Has been nice and fairly open-minded, but it does feel like they're almost too nice? Ignore that. Null
Vapor: Same as Danex, but started even earlier. You think I'm suspicious even though you thought I was PMing that one time with a blanket over my head and me being a Hemalurgist could totally allay your every suspicion? Mild to Moderate Elim
Supreme: Voted... on themself? Okay. Not really much to go off of, I think. Null
Flying: Hasn't been active and is fairly new, which would fit the profile others have put for the elim team. I guess I could see that, it seems pretty reasonable. Null to Mild Elim
Wind: Did you just barely get on? Because I can't remember you doing anything before. I could just have a bad memory(I've got a giant headache right now), but I don't think you made an impression. Nothing much to go on. Null

This is just me as a really new player. Feel free to ignore me.

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

Danex: He won't stop focusing on me, which feels off. Is there no one else that you're suspicious of? Mild Elim

I’ve stated multiple time that I have other reads, you’re just definitely my strongest. 
Other suspicions are: Wind (for inactivity), Silber (same reason), Araris (very very mild, but keeping an eye on), and Whysper (same read as you tbh, being suspiciously nice. Trying to pocket?)

All of those are insanely Mild though. Barely Elim reads at all. 

I’ll admit I’m tunneling on you a little bit, but you’re being very suspicious, so I think it’s justified.

Edited by Danex

10 hours ago, Whysper said:

Huh?!?! What's this pile of garbage?!?!?

Reveal hidden contents

(Haha, just kidding. You were saying I've been almost too nice, so had to switch it up. :) )

:) I said ignore that part! ;) 

Danex, I'm halfway tempted to go see if I can find other games and read through what you did. I don't feel like I'm being very suspicious.

31 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Danex, I'm halfway tempted to go see if I can find other games and read through what you did.

Hehe good luck with that....

Edited by Danex
It’s my first game

Tria Night was perturbed. Despite claiming that she was the Hemalurgic Intelligence, the crew had poisoned her again. When that had failed, she was expecting something, and something came. TJ had come and tried to stab her, as well as remove her metalminds. 

She had found it necessary to get rid of him. He knew too much about her abilities, as a Feruchemist, and, it turned out a Hemalurgist. Yet, despite his abilities, he was removed as easily as a tripwire with a set of stairs. She regretted all of the deaths, but they were necessary to gain control of the ship, her other self.

22 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

Okay, so in order from most to least suspicious (excluding myself):

Mist :P
Wind
Silber
Books
Vapor
Burnt
Supreme
Condensation
Whysper
Danex

Vapor is a bit lower on the list because if she is elim, the elims took something of a risk with the lynch last cycle. They could have gambled on TJ using his vote manip, or just been planning to let her go, but it slightly lowers my suspicion on her. Burnt is lower because she was super active in PMs, but Elkana's inactivity still fits pretty well with the elim team profile I've been considering. I'm curious to hear what she has come up with after being in this game for just a day. 

22 hours ago, The Windrunner Supreme said:

Oops. Didnt mean to vote for myself, but I had a lot to do, and I have been gone since day 7 I think. Im thinking Condensation is elim

19 hours ago, Whysper said:

I basically like this list except for Burnt, who I think should be way down the list. I'll get to Burnt more later. I like your reasoning on putting Vapor a bit lower. I'd agree with either Wind or Silber for today's lynch. I kind of want to get Silber, but since you already voted Wind, I'll just follow for now.

Wind

You are correct that Elims will tend to do this. And Burnt didn't ask me this same thing. We talked about other stuff relating to roles, but nothing about who Elims would want to get rid of. Though you can ask Burnt later to confirm or deny whether this was part of their conversation with Connie.

This sounds like a reasonable explanation. And I doubt Connie is making it up since Burnt is still around to confirm or deny it.

Haha, you do realize Mist is just openly playing around with us at this point and trying to cause confusion and dissent, right? :) She was insinuating that she was working with Connie and trying to help Connie's claim by saying the same thing happened to her. :)

19 hours ago, The Windrunner Supreme said:

Im going to change my vote to Wind. I just read through the last couple of cycles, and condensation is giving me a village vibe, while wind = bad bad bad bad

17 hours ago, Danex said:

Oh, I just realized I haven’t voted yet. Yeah, Condensation.

I’m far from positive about her, but she’s definitely my best guess. 

17 hours ago, Wind said:

Mwahaha! Yes I am the imposter... wait wrong game. I just want to say that everyone who thinks I’m suspicious is suspicious and you should vote them out later.:ph34r:

Heeey ta-alk? Or not, I guess, but talking is good.

3 votes Wind, 1 vote Connie so far. 

Hiiii should I RP more? Also if that was too dark sorry. 

Wind (3): Araris, Whysper, Supreme
Condensation (1): Danex
Vapor (1): Condensation

So. Wind lynch it seems. Been a very conversational cycle. Which is fun, but don't learn loads from it... hm. I'm going to vote wind as well. I'm not willing to vote out a more contributing player just yet, especially with the last cycles in mind. Additionally, even though I don't think there's another feruchemist around, still worth making sure lynches aren't getting controlled. I'd rather it be that a lynch is happening because we all committed to it rather than it being kinda luck of the draw.

Given that I am Australian and that cycle end is probably before I wake up, that'll be me for the cycle. 

2 minutes ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Given that I am Australian and that cycle end is probably before I wake up, that'll be me for the cycle.

I'm in Taiwan, so I likely won't be around for EoD either. I hope others will take a stand and vote as well. We need to see people more active now that we are on D8 already. :)

Everyone was looking at her strangely. Granted, she’d stopped caring about what they thought. Maybe it’s the spikes, she thought. They were easily visible through her clothes, now that she’d stopped caring about people seeing them.

Everyone had been so quiet lately. She'd been watching the ship closely, making sure it was running right, but she was still limited by the Hemalurgists. She'd love to explore the universe, finding Shardworlds, Investiture, and new places. Eventually, she thought. For now, I'm stuck here.

I'd vote, but I think everyone will analyze it, sooo yeah.

At this point, it probably won't matter who I vote for since Wind has such an overwhelming lead> Before this round I thought that Vapor might be an elim, but Araris' reasoning abbout how the elims not putting 2 votes on any other person was a big risk decreased how likely Vapor is to be an elim in my estimation. I doubt that Connie is an elim because earlier in the game, somebody (I don't remember who, and I don't want to check the entire thread) said that Connie & Turtle roleclaimed to each other on the Hemalurgist doc & Turtle didn't get killed in the first night or two. Voting for anybody else would have even less of a chance of being effective than voting for either of these & Wind being an elim fits in with the Inactive Elim Theory, so I guess I'll jump on the Wind wagon to decrease the chance that either Connie or Vapor (who both seem less suspicious to me than Wind) will be lynched.