Long Game 73: The Forgotten Coup

Sart

Vote Count:
The Unknown Order (7): Gears, Ashbringer, Flyingbooks, Araris Valerian, Shard of Reading, TJ Shade, Kasimir
Gears (3): The Unknown Order, StrikerEZ, Mist
Devotary of Spontaneity (1): Lotus
Ventyl (1): Archer
StrikerEZ (1): Ventyl

The camp had Atreco Tel surrounded. They knew he must be a Forgotten. Driven into a corner, the man dashed to the Camp Supply. "Oh crap!" shouted Blackbane, "He's going for the Gun!" The Forgotten had grabbed one end of the gun, but Blackbane quickly grappled for it, trying to wrest it away from the monster. There was a flash of light, and Blackbane suffered a mortal wound. Altreco tried to reload, but the rest of the soldiers didn't give him the chance. They quickly strung him up, and another Forgotten fell.

Vote Count:
The Unknown Order (8): Gears, Ashbringer, Flyingbooks, Araris Valerian, Shard of Reading, TJ Shade, Devotary of Spontaneity, Kasimir
Gears (3): The Unknown Order, StrikerEZ, Mist
Devotary of Spontaneity (1): Lotus
Ventyl (1): Archer
StrikerEZ (1): Ventyl

The Unknown Order was court marshaled. They were a Forgotten.
Alvron has died in the struggle over the Gun. He was a Rithmatist.

Items Taken:

Spoiler
  • Gears grabbed a Piece of Chalk
  • Flyingbooks grabbed a Piece of Chalk
  • Kasimir grabbed a Piece of Chalk
  • Burnt Spaghetti grabbed a Bucket of Acid
  • StrikerEZ grabbed a Bribe
  • STINK grabbed a Bribe
  • Ashbringer grabbed a Map
  • Random Bystander grabbed a Book of Vigor

Camp Supply:

Spoiler
  • 2 Pieces of Chalk
  • 1 Bucket of Acid
  • 6 Spring-Powered Crabs
  • 1 Map

Player List:

Hide contents
  1. @Gears : Servant of the Mad God
  2. Quinn0928 : Nicole Cooper Rithmatist
  3. @Ashbringer : Faleast
  4. @Lotus : Daughter of the Prime forest
  5. @Flyingbooks
  6. @Archer : Evan Wallace
  7. @Burnt Spaghetti : Tia Vuur
  8. @Ventyl : Shimamura Sakura
  9. The Unknown Order : Atreco Tel Forgotten
  10. @Araris Valerian : Elysian
  11. @StrikerEZ : Frederick Kerr
  12. Alvron : Blackbane Rithmatist
  13. @Shard of Reading
  14. @Random Bystander
  15. Illwei Rithmatist
  16. @TJ Shade
  17. Condensation : Connie Forgotten
  18. @Devotary of Spontaneity : Kaniae Moreau
  19. @Kasimir : Duncan Kerr
  20. Matrim's Dice: Joshua Rithmatist
  21. @STINK : Respected Madman
  22. @Mist : Tria Noche
  23. Dannex Rithmatist

The Strength of the Wild Chalklings is at 1. This Night will end at 8 PM CST on February 9th.

[OOC: Thanks for letting me channel your dynamic entry vote energy, Wyrm'alor.

@Sart - May I presume from the fact the gun isn't in the supply that someone else other than Alv and TUO successfully claimed it?]

Edited by Kasimir
apparently my head thinks TUO is tupperware

First off, @The Unknown Order, sorry. Twice exed in 5 hours. That's rough man

Second, wooo! Two down, two or three to go. No vote manip, probably because of the wide margin. I'm disappointed in myself because I did a read of TUO a day or too ago and found nothing, but this was largely based on their more recent activity. 

Third, I passed my map to someone, you know who you are. That will allow me to teach someone a specialization tonight. If you are interested and don't already have one, shoot me a PM! 

Per day grabbing rules, wouldn't be be informed who grabbed the gun? (I though if multiple people grab for it, one guy gets it, the others die) 

1 minute ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Oof, rip Alv. 

And Tou is evil. This is good news. Makes those voting gears, striker and mist, worth looking into hmmm

I still suspect them a bit, but I need to reassess with the new info. Could be I'm just in old grooves. 

Anyone up for scanning all the suspicious players tonight? Or saying we're scanning them to get the NK? Just to keep em guessing. My thought is we pick our top four suspects and say we're gonna scan them. We don't have to actually do it, just make the threat. 

Wondering why this Night took so long to put up? Well, there was a rules problem that needed to be addressed.

Here's the Order of Actions I originally posted:

Day: Vigor, Making, Silencing, Bribe, Acid, Grabbing an Item, Map, Steal, Revocation, Giving an Item, Gun, Lynch
Night: Vigor, Forbiddance, Making, Warding, Clock, Grabbing an Item, Map, Steal, Revocation, Giving an Item, Gun, Kill, Crab, Lantern

The Lantern was in the wrong spot, because it should be directly after the Defense actions, but other than that, it was fine.

Here's the Order of Actions I posted on Friday:

Order of Actions:

Day: Vigor, Making, Silencing, Bribe, Acid, Giving, Gun, Lynch, Supply, Map, Steal, Revocation

Night: Vigor, Forbiddance, Making, Warding, Clock, Supply, Map, Steal, Revocation, Giving, Gun, Kill, Crab, Teach

You might notice the later Day actions are all out of order. I posted a prototype version when I added the Teaching action, which explains the lack of the Lantern.

The reordering of the Day actions caused a great amount of confusion. Namely, should the Lynch go before or after taking from the Supply? This was important, since both Alvron and The Unknown Order were going for the Gun. If the Lynch went before the Supply, then Alvron would simply get the Gun. If taking from the Supply happened before the Lynch, then it would be a roll off, which The Unknown Order won.

After figuring out why the OoA had changed, I decided to go with the old Order of Actions. The main reason for this had to do with Giving Items. In the corrupted OoA, Giving took place before Steals during the Day, but after Steals during the Night. That should have been consistent, and the original consistently said that the Steal always goes before Gifts. Thus, the Original OoA is the true order of actions

So, for hopefully the last time, here's the True Order of Actions

Order of Actions:
Day: Vigor, Making, Silencing, Bribe, Acid, Supply, Map, Steal, Revocation, Giving, Gun, Lynch
Night: Vigor, Forbiddance, Making, Warding, Clock, Lantern, Supply, Map, Steal, Revocation, Giving, Gun, Kill, Crab, Teach

Also, in case you're wondering, if the struggle over the Gun occurs, no one gets any Guns, meaning all Guns are removed from the Camp Supply. Flavor wise, they are used up during the ensuing fire fight.

Edited by Sart
Missing word

Someone took the clock from me. We know it’s not Stink or Ash. @Ventyl care to explain why you used your Revocation Specialization to take the clock from me? This assumes neither of Devo or Araris or whoever ended up with Archer’s Specialization N3 got Revocation.

27 minutes ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

And Tou is evil. This is good news. Makes those voting gears, striker and mist, worth looking into hmmm

[OOC: Working on purely gut/low analytical level here - Devotary shouldn't be ignored. Evil and Village Devotary both vote late, and Evil and Village Devotary both generally make sensible and clear comments, so I wouldn't take it to be exculpatory. It's obvious TUO was bused, so I'd also not get too enthusiastic about anyone beyond TJ (conservatively) who voted on TUO.

• IMO, no reason for TUO to jump so swiftly onto the Gears vote after Striker. Gears was already headed for a grinch at that point, and Striker wasn't in significant danger, leading Gears by a single vote. But poor (in the sense of revealing) Evil play is often explained by tactical objectives. So what I'm saying is that the best way to make sense of why TUO would break cover for the first time in the game in my view is for Striker to be Evil. (The other alternative has Mist as Evil and a coordinated effort to set up a misgrinch on Gears, with TUO immediately trying to bundle on to paint Striker as suspicious. I ascribe somewhat lower probability to this option, but it should be re-examined if Striker is grinched and found Village.) Strong suspicion on Striker. His reluctance to vote for Connie and challenge of my vote on TUO over Gears only increases how suspicious he is, in my view.

• Araris agreeing about TUO but going for Striker initially is strange to me, and feels a bit opportunistic as well, as though testing how much pushback this would get. The problem is that this scenario gives us Evil Araris and potentially Evil Striker, and we already know that TUO is Evil. Araris is known to bus his teammates as an Evil player, but this takes busing to new extremes. I think I would take the best reading of this situation to be: if we grinch Striker and he turns out to be Village (I currently ascribe lower probability to this outcome, but it is always good to track), we should probably start squinting hard at Araris. This is because I don't think Evil Araris has reason to bus Striker this early when it was just Gears calling Striker out, given the vote situation.

• Books' late vote on TUO doesn't sit well with me. No idea why; just reads a bit hedgy, and reluctant, but also trying to pass it off as a Villager response.

• I'm mildly interested in Lotus's vote, due to the lack of interaction.

• Ventyl tunneling on Striker and suddenly switching to TUO feels odd, too, as though he was checking for traction. I need to think more on this.

• And I've probably been ninjaed at least a gazillion times by the time this posts...]

3 minutes ago, Lotus said:

I used a bucket of acid, FYI.

[OOC: Oh hey, thanks, this actually means no one needs to put defense orders in tonight, making Archer's LoM scanning plan more attractive. And if the camp gets overrun, we know you tricked us! :P But since it's so easy to be called on this one, I doubt it's a trap...

Or is it? :ph34r:]

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

[OOC: Oh hey, thanks, this actually means no one needs to put defense orders in tonight, making Archer's LoM scanning plan more attractive. And if the camp gets overrun, we know you tricked us! :P But since it's so easy to be called on this one, I doubt it's a trap...

Or is it? :ph34r:]

:ph34r:

38 minutes ago, Sart said:

Also, in case you're wondering, if the struggle over the Gun occurs, no one gets any Guns, meaning all Guns are removed from the Camp Supply. Flavor wise, they are used up during the ensuing fire fight.

Spoiler

so-anyway-i-c57503dc93.png

For some strange reason, reading about the gun death made me cackle for a solid few seconds. I have no idea why.

An analysis of Order's posts:

Spoiler

D1

Spoiler
  On 1/28/2021 at 2:25 PM, Alvron said:

You didn't know there was a Conversion role/item?

Oh dear.  Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.  We might need a psychiatrist on standby for this game.  And maybe a straitjacket.

What if you're evil and get the Shadowblaze?  Will you convert or shall Good Guy Fain make an appearance?  :P 

Actually, @Sart, if you are an Elim Non-Ritmatist and get the Shadowblaze, do you become a normal Rithmatist? Just to balance that.

Misunderstanding of the rules. Probably an actual slip they made in the elim doc and then played up for cred.

I personally will only be taking items during the day and will be do Lines of Warding at night (post specialization).

Flaunting information, no fear, trying to look village. A good way of getting the village to expect a certain Defense and then betray later.

...I'm planning on using a line of warding on myself every night. 

Cancel above, actually another misunderstanding of the rules. It's hard to tell which of the misunderstandings are genuine and which are dramatically overstated.

I was confusing Warding and Forbiddance, that is unfortunate. 

Nothing of note.

On 1/29/2021 at 2:58 PM, STINK said:

you know people say this every game right

Yes, but it's different this game, I'm against it because we can analyse who takes items and who doesn't and what they take tonight? This night? In the night cycle? I don't know.

Against the X. I suppose this is a sign that no D1 X benefits the elims. 

On 1/29/2021 at 3:02 PM, Flyingbooks said:

Since there's no vote minimum, if nobody votes is the exe chosen completely at random?

Yep.

Nothing of note.

On 1/30/2021 at 1:48 PM, Ashbringer said:

I don’t want Mat exed here.

I also don’t want Gears exed here.

Help.

(I will look for alternate suspects, and/or find actual reasons to stay on Books. But not for an hour or so. Am busy.)

How about we find enough people to remove all the votes from either one?

A strange idea. Nothing noteworthy.

N1

Spoiler

Ok, I'm gonna do some item taking analysis. 

• Ventyl grabbed a Piece of Chalk NAI
  • The Unknown Order grabbed a Piece of Chalk The most village thing villaging villagable.
  • Kasimir grabbed a Piece of Chalk NAI
  • Araris Valerian grabbed a Bucket of Acid Mild village move, could be under radar elim, if lantern users don't see extra defense we should exe.
  • Mist grabbed a Bribe Possible thief, I also doubt a elim would grab this especially during the day.
  • Archer grabbed a Bribe Same as Mist.
  • Condensation grabbed a Spring-Powered Crab Village, could be elim hoarding.
  • Devotary of Spontaneity grabbed a Spring-Powered Crab Same as Connie.
  • Quinn grabbed a Lantern This is very village imo.
  • TJ Shade grabbed a Lantern Same here.
  • Gears grabbed a Book of Making Null+ can be used for very village things, but can also be used for elim spying. 
  • Ashbringer grabbed a Book of Revocation Null×, possible thief.
  • Flying Books grabbed a Book of Vigor Mild elim, they would want one quite a bit I think.
  • Alvron grabbed a Map Possible thief move, could also want Shadowblaze, shows disinterest in the gun, could be faked.

This shows my non-gut reads.

Nothing particularly important. Way to shove Mist and Archer to the side, disregards elim potential for Lantern, lots of implications of village actions without actually doing much, very obvious conclusions.

Spoiler
  On 1/31/2021 at 0:18 PM, Illwei said:

Why do you think the thief would want the book of Revocation? to stop other people from being able to steal as well?

Mostly, also it gives them an excuse to steal items, even if it doesn't work on a Specialized Making scan.

Valid, though I don't agree.

On 1/31/2021 at 0:22 PM, Quinn0928 said:

Hmmmm actually that's not a bad point. Of course, Ash is also claiming to not have any Chalk right now, so idk how that fits with it.

I'm not doing reads beyond the items for now, so that's up to everyone else.

Again, a great way to look like their contributing without actually doing anything of substance.

On 1/31/2021 at 0:37 PM, Quinn0928 said:

Ah. Right. That... makes sense. Though I would still say it's NAI for a villager to take the Book just to keep elims from having it. After all, we're allowed to choose not to use our Specializations if we want to.

Edit: I phrased that poorly XD I would say it's NAI because a villager might take the book just to keep the elims from having it.

Everything's NAI using that reasoning, even village things are NAI because of elims. I would rather have those as Null+/- but that's me.

Everything is NAI. Justifications can be conjured from nothing. One merely has to weigh the costs and benefits to the elims of any action. 

On 1/31/2021 at 0:51 PM, Quinn0928 said:

sighhhh Illwei we don't need another QF49 :P 

But do you want me to stop referencing tinfoil? I mean, if I did that now it would probably make me look even more sus... but if I keep referencing it then you'll think I'm still overemphasizing... I can't win this can I

Nope. I would like a few tinfoil products though, I know a few tineyes who would be very grateful. 

Banter

On 1/31/2021 at 0:52 PM, Quinn0928 said:

I mean. Tinfoil is made of aluminum so idk if they would be all that grateful XD

Shhh, don't break my cover, non-cosmerical aluminum trade is illegal, didn'cha know?

More banter.

On 1/31/2021 at 0:55 PM, Quinn0928 said:

:ph34r: who said anything about aluminum? You were asking for tinfoil, after all! :P 

Yes, yes, nothing illegual goin on round here.

Yet more banter.

On 1/31/2021 at 1:40 PM, Sart said:

This is false. All roles besides the Non-Rithmatist can draw Lines, including the Thief. 

That's what I thought but I didn't say it because I thought it said different in the rules. Would there be any difference between a Specialized Revocation and the thief's ability?

Justifications in post are automatically a cause of suspicion. A way to seem clever/knowledgeable without actually doing anything. This seems to be a trend. They do seem to be emphasizing Specialized Revocation, and they were making Ashbringer out to be the Thief earlier. Hmm...

On 1/31/2021 at 1:48 PM, Sart said:

Slightly. The Thief's action goes before Lines of Revocation, so if the Thief and a Line of Revocation go after a player with only one item, the Thief gets it. If you lose an item, you will not know if it was a Line of Revocation or the Thief.

Can Specialized Making tell the difference?

Yet more emphasis on Specialized Revocation and Thievery.

D2

Spoiler
 On 1/31/2021 at 8:16 PM, Quinn0928 said:

Camp Defense was 3.

I used a Line of Forbiddance (edit: on myself), which is my Specialization. If someone attacked me their action would have been negated... which might not have been reflected in the write-up. I'm not sure.

I used a Warding, and I think Kas is claiming using one, so that makes three. 

Edit: Didn't Mat use an acid? What's up with that? Or am I weird

Order was probably using LoWs this whole time. It's a valid strategy. Get the village used to a constant state of Defense, and then take it away at the last moment by stopping your own, roleblocking others, etc.

On 1/31/2021 at 9:03 PM, Quinn0928 said:

I used Forbiddance. That protects me, not the Camp. You plus Kas plus Mat = 3, so that checks out unless someone else claims to have drawn a Line of Warding.

Edit: Sorry for the double-post! I thought Unknown's was after mine : P

I was being weird cause I thought we started at one, that explains it.

Misunderstandings abound.

On 1/31/2021 at 9:09 PM, STINK said:

thats exactly what someone who doesnt want illwei to die would say

That's exactly what a skunk named STINK wearing a tinfoil hat would say. :P

Banter

On 2/1/2021 at 0:26 PM, Archer said:

Either assumes they'll be able to re-use chalk, get new chalk every night, or isn't actually planning on using it. +E

The plan was to get chalk every day and Warding every night, like I did. Unfortunately we are now out of chalk. And it was a "if there's nothing better to do" plan, so I wasn't planning on always using it.

Clarifies in post, which is [hypocritically] bothersome.

On 2/1/2021 at 3:48 PM, Lotus said:

Stink: Best admin ever

I think this is the only one we agree on. Have a upvote.

Banter

On 2/1/2021 at 4:04 PM, Lotus said:

Ooh an upvote! Thank you!

Here, have a shiny. :P

More banter.

N2

Spoiler

Time for my item reads, way less this time.

• Lotus grabbed a Bucket of Acid Village until we know if they us either or not. 
  • StrikerEZ grabbed a Spring-Powered Crab Also fairly Village, could be Elim hoarding/spying. Null+
  • The Unknown Order grabbed a Map Once again the most villagy villager villaging thing possible.
  • Random Bystander grabbed a Map Possible thievery, also decently village as well, I don't see much reason for an Elim to take a map.

More useless things. 

On 2/3/2021 at 0:56 PM, Araris Valerian said:

I suppose it's worth asking, is there anyone that ignored the RNG defense plan N1? Knowing that can give us a better idea of the chances the Kas and/or Unknown are elims.

I ignored it too. I didn't like the idea much and wanted to help when I could.

Technically, they didn't ignore the RNG plan since it accounted for elims not following it. Then again, they did ignore the fact that it accounted for elims not protecting the camp, so technicalities abound! 

D3

Spoiler
 On 2/3/2021 at 11:58 PM, Ashbringer said:

We have... one claimed lantern?

Also to confirm: @Alvron @Random Bystander @The Unknown Order, you all used your maps, right?

Nope, I Warded.

Again, doing "village" actions. The interesting thing is the pushback from Ash.

On 2/4/2021 at 11:29 AM, Ashbringer said:

Something more important than fixing the fact we were almost out of items?

Why did you grab the map if you had something else already planned out?

I'm using it today, that's been the plan for a while.

I... don't recall them mentioning that, and I'm the one iso-ing them. [Sidenote: I'm using "iso" in the lowercase because it's NOT AN ACRONYM]. Justifications in post!

I was Warding, that's more important than getting a few more items in my opinion. 

Justifications, justifications. Demonstrates the lack of a "villager" mindset, since surely one would have accounted for the fact that Warding is unsustainable when there's no Chalk.

On 2/4/2021 at 11:50 AM, TJ Shade said:

could you give an answer to this?

Also, would like to know why they changed from their initial plan of just using LoF to protect themselves. 

I confused Forbiddance and Warding's specializations. I planned on using Forbiddance and adding a defense, which isn't how it works. That's why, I've been keeping as close as I can to the plan, grabbing chalk during the day and drawing lines at night. 

Probably actually confused things, but also wanted to protect themself.

On 2/4/2021 at 1:17 PM, StrikerEZ said:

@TJ Shade So, I think what I was thinking at the time was that Illwei started convincing people to vote for Dannex once it seemed like more people were willing to follow her lead. Obviously, I don’t think it’s as likely she’s an elim anymore, considering that the two people I thought were both elims with her flipped village. If Gears flips elim though, I do think it’s worth going back and taking a look at Illwei again.

Also, @The Unknown Order and @Random Bystander I really don’t think you should use your maps during the day. We want to see who grabs what power items. Knowing who starts off with them (even if they eventually get stolen or whatever) is so important for the village. It’s a lot easier to track something down if you know where it started. 

Fair, but I don't have anything better to do anyways. Also, TJ made a good point, they can't be stolen if we don't know who starts with them.

Arguing for secret item snatching. Mappers, use in the night.

On 2/4/2021 at 1:24 PM, StrikerEZ said:

Yes...but that's not a good thing if an elim grabs it.

Fair, we just need to have more village try to grab it.

Of course, that's what they want.

On 2/4/2021 at 1:29 PM, StrikerEZ said:

That's what we want either way, no matter if the items show up at night or in the day. But by having them show up in the day, we can know exactly who to watch since we see who first gets the item. And the person who does can tell us if they lose it. And then we can start searching for it. And both the village and the elims would be motivated to work on finding the item.

Fair, but we can always Making scan people.

So basically, Order wants secret item snatching, but doesn't know how to justify it. 

Fine, someone convinced me not to in a PM, I'm taking chalk instead.

Somehow, I suspect that their elim buddies asked them to let go on this issue.

On 2/4/2021 at 9:42 PM, Araris Valerian said:

who haven't yet voted. Gears in particular stands out, since he isn't new

I haven't felt sus of any of the exe targets, I was most sus of Striker, buy even that was minimal. 

It is difficult to accurately formulate "suspicions" as an elim. Striker link, distancing? Noted.

On 2/4/2021 at 11:48 PM, Flyingbooks said:

It's a good idea in theory, but the elims could theoretically add an extra unreported line of warding if it gets passed to one of them, making it seem like somebody was hard-cleared. It'd cost a chalk but it would definitely be beneficial to the elims to have one of their number be a firm village read. Alternatively, an elim could falsely claim to be using a line of warding if a villager had the shadowblaze so the net defense would be one lower than expected, making a villager seem suspicious at no cost.

The Elims would actually have to add two defense to be cleared, one to make it equal one to make it higher.

True.

On 2/5/2021 at 0:16 AM, Kasimir said:

[OOC: In theory. You're missing one possibility. I'm dithering about whether to say it as it paints a target, or just assuming Evil already knows.]

Assume they already know always. Better in all hands than elim hands.

So they don't know and Order's fishing for it.

On 2/5/2021 at 0:23 AM, Ashbringer said:

The Shard ate my post...

:P

Main problem with the plan is that the Elims can just murder whoever has the Shadowblaze and then it's gone forever. And Revocation won't always work because it picks a random item. And I may just Revoke the Shadowblaze and then hold it until I die.

Also, I think Araris claimed he threw a bucket. So if he also drew Warding, there's Number 6.

The Shadowblaze would be returned to the camp pile. This would mean it would be during the day, therefore meaning we would know who got it.

Wrong and/or willful misunderstanding to further the elim objective of publicly knowing the Shadowblaze.

On 2/5/2021 at 4:59 PM, STINK said:

i am never once using shrek to refer to the lynch that we do not want to call the lynch btw

Call it a linch just for fun.

Banter

N3: They said nothing

D4

Spoiler

On 2/6/2021 at 8:50 PM, TJ Shade said:

Camp Strength was just 2 by the way. I was one of the guys who drew the Line of Warding and I've got another player claiming to have drawn a Line of Warding. Anyone else who didn't claim to me protected the camp? 

Nope, I completely forgot to take an action.

The beginning of the end. The frail web of lies finally begins to unravel.

On 2/6/2021 at 10:51 PM, StrikerEZ said:

Okay, to make something that should’ve been pretty obvious: I grabbed the clock. I was trying to keep it a secret so that the elims (and Thief) wouldn’t know to try and take it from me. Given that I suspect Gears of being an elim, trying to hide it is pointless now. I’ve suspected him for awhile now (primarily because he fits the profile for the events of N1-both for if there was no kill and if they hit Quinn and decided to go again N2), and this is a very odd move to me. Why out me to literally everyone without consulting me first? If he was a villager, he just painted a target on my back for no reason. If he’s an elim, he’s already got a target on me himself and would be looking for a way to take me out. So, he sees I lied and takes an opportunity. 

Yep, agreed, Gears I don't have anything else to add.

This was their downfall. Always add. Always comment. Never follow.

On 2/7/2021 at 3:01 PM, Ashbringer said:

I'm gonna be a bit busy today, so I probably won't post (much) here until this evening.

That being said, I'll up the pressure on The Unknown Order. @The Unknown Order, any suspicions to share besides following Gears onto Striker? Any reason we should avoid killing you? Any reason you've forgotten to use the map so many times?

One time I drew a LoW, another (today) I completely forgot and didn't submit any action, I'm taking another map today, and I'm going to use both on consecutive nights. I don't have many suspicions, but I could maybe put together a list.

Elim hoarding? Excuses, attempts to deflect, the noose tightens and the victim struggles for breath.

Could I get a VC @Sart?

Nothing of note

No major connections. A bit of focus on Revocation Specialization [Ash has been put on the radar. Not suspected, but noted], that tie to Striker, but nothing particularly new. Doesn't want an X, trying to hoard village items, excusing Day maps, etc. I might do that iso of Striker later, but it's getting late. Maybe tomorrow.

EDIT: Just read this thread, Ventyl has the Revocation Specialization? Also noted. Is this the one who started with it? 

Edited by Gears
Formatting

Ventyl claimed to have started with Revocation. I don’t know if Archer’s passed it around but I doubt it.

Also, my action last turn is accounted for (even though there was a rather large whoops in that... all turned out alright though).

... you’re talking about TUO, not Striker losing the Clock. Oh well.

6 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Ventyl claimed to have started with Revocation. I don’t know if Archer’s passed it around but I doubt it

[OOC: Way to make a guy feel welcome, man. You make him sound like a disease vector, a Typhoid Archer... :P

Also, NR passes a random specialisation so Archer doesn't get to choose. Neither does his vic- I mean, student. :ph34r: ]