The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

On 1/13/2021 at 9:52 PM, Tesh said:

May I ask how old Ember is? And can I get a quick description of what he looks like?

Kaia opened her mouth to reply, but shut it quickly as her guide yelled into the tent. When a guard inside responded, Kaia had to force herself not to move. She took deep, shuddering breaths, trying to calm her nerves as her guide stepped away from the tent. She flinched as he yelled, calling for... someone.

Finally, Kaia felt as though she could answer the question. "Yes, I can manipulate darkness," she finally said. Her words were weak and quiet in comparison to the previous shout. Taking a deep breath, Kaia tried to speak a little louder. "Shadows. When I control them... I start to become one of them... But then it fades. Afterwards, that is. Um... I haven't really tested their strength, but... I use them to hide. They're good at letting me hide..."

He's 24. He's well-built but not bulky and wears loose dark orange clothes with fabric bunched under the arms. His hair is black and he has blue eyes. His hands are callused. 

"That sounds like it could be helpful sometimes, although also a little dangerous, oh, for you, that is." He cringed, worried that she would take offense or leave if he implied she was dangerous. 

On 1/13/2021 at 8:21 PM, Mist said:

He carefully pulled the shoe off of her foot and examined it. "This... looks like it's broken. Hey Rarashe, when you get a minute, would you come take a look?"

A few minutes later, Rarashe came around the corner. "What is it?" She wore an apron with deep pockets, weighed down with supplies. 

"I think her ankle is broken. It'd be nice to have confirmation, and I don't feel like I can treat that on my own."

She looked closer. "You're correct. Would you grab the supplies we need?" A look passed between the two. 

T sat, staring at her lap, barely listening, thinking about Ember. She has calmed down slightly and is now wondering why.

@Condensation Where are we in the timeline? X, 10 years before Elantris, Y, After Elantris, Z.

1 hour ago, Mist said:

"That sounds like it could be helpful sometimes, although also a little dangerous, oh, for you, that is." He cringed, worried that she would take offense or leave if he implied she was dangerous. 

Kaia shrugged. "They can't hurt people, as far as I know," she said softly. "And I always turn solid again very quickly after using a large amount. Um, would you mind if I asked where we're going?"

Hiiri squinted to see the other person. She seemed... darker and more real, somehow. She knew she seemed pale, like she could fade into the background at any moment. Which, of course, she could. But she sensed that this girl wasn't that type of person. It seemed oddly magnetic to Hiiri.

Edited by Condensation

On 1/13/2021 at 11:30 AM, Nathrangking said:

I let out a laugh that contains not mirth, but rather the thrill of challenge. My hand grabs the hilt of the dagger and rips it from where it rests. Instantly, my flesh reweaves itself leaving no sign that there had ever been any wounds. The heat of infinite suns rushes through me setting the air ablaze. The dagger in my hand crumbles in a moment. This heat surrounds me on all sides. With a thought much of it burns away, but more heat than any mortal could withstand remains. The light that I commanded to bend around my body ceases to do so. Now I blaze with harsh blinding rays. 

Psyder resummons the mordite dagger to his hand, hiding in a shadow created by Nath's light.

Meanwhile, the fox roars as it sights its prey once more, charging up for another blast of silver light.

@Nathrangking

Edited by xinoehp512

Fadran cleared his throat. "I'm calling this Fellowship of order at... uh..." he checked his watch before realizing that he wasn't wearing one, "at whatever time it is right now. You've all been gathered to decide the future of this war, this Fellowship, and... yeah. Stuff like that. Hi guys."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran cleared his throat. "I'm calling this Fellowship of order at... uh..." he checked his watch before realizing that he wasn't wearing one, "at whatever time it is right now. You've all been gathered to decide the future of this war, this Fellowship, and... yeah. Stuff like that. Hi guys."

Reveal hidden contents

How did you summoned me though spoiler box? That’s illegal...

Edited by EmiTheNinja

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

You can summon through spoiler boxes; you just can't through quote boxes.

Didn't you have a dragon character or something? Is she supposed to fit in the tent?

She can turn into a human

17 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Martin jogs over.  "Hello again."

Can I help you? If so, it will have to wait about an hour, I have a trigonometry quiz in a few minutes.

Edit: Whoops, just realized that this was the actual thread, not the PM.

Edited by Chinkoln
Whoops

32 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Reveal hidden contents

Jek sighed and walked over.

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Uh... Hmm. Did Wind leave?

Taken the Lightspren floats over, not sure where Wind has gotten off to this time.

On 1/15/2021 at 3:11 PM, Tesh said:

Kaia shrugged. "They can't hurt people, as far as I know," she said softly. "And I always turn solid again very quickly after using a large amount. Um, would you mind if I asked where we're going?"

"We're going to find our, well, my leader. He protests that," he said, chuckling softly, "but it's true." Ember thought about how, somehow, everyone had fallen to following Fadran. "He's a natural leader."

On 1/15/2021 at 1:11 PM, Mist said:

A few minutes later, Rarashe came around the corner. "What is it?" She wore an apron with deep pockets, weighed down with supplies. 

"I think her ankle is broken. It'd be nice to have confirmation, and I don't feel like I can treat that on my own."

She looked closer. "You're correct. Would you grab the supplies we need?" A look passed between the two. 

T sat, staring at her lap, barely listening, thinking about Ember. She has calmed down slightly and is now wondering why.

He grabs a rag and tips the contents of a bottle onto it. He signals with his fingers 3, 2, 1, then slaps it over her mouth. Caught by surprise, she inhaled once, then struck out with a vengeance, pushing everything away with fields. She jumped up, starting to limp away, then, a moment later, her head started to spin, then she passed out.

Rarashe and Sien slowly got up. "Who knew she had powers?" asked Rarashe.

"I just assumed her stick was an artifact of some sort. Well, she's unconscious now. We'd better keep her that way while we treat her." Together they picked her up, strapping her onto a table. "She'll probably need a cast?"

"Yes. If only there were Elantrians in this camp. That'd make it much faster."

I guess I will join... My character is from a world I am creating and I suppose that I will use this RP to help shape his personality for the book. 
umm... so yeah.

Name: N'Fehn (the N prefix shows that he is of a line of merchants)

From the universe of my unpublished and mostly unwritten (yet) book: A Timeless Moment

male, copper skin (metallic and all, so skin like this (below), but with a skin texture)

Spoiler

images-1.jpg.78ba0a57327aad4c6d6b8e1469810cf3.jpg

Green eyes, light hair and somewhat longish hair. 

Powers: basically a part of a god long dead has been "anchored" to him. So, he has slight powers over creation and energy conversion. However, in order to have powers of this god, he had to give up a portion of his soul for the god's soul to attach. This resulted in him being more logical and less emotional. He has some trouble telling when others are pained and whatnot.

oh yeah time basically stopped existing in his universe so you can't go there anymore because nothing happens there. Not sure how he ended up in The fellowship but oh well. 

(This takes place after the events of my book)

I also need a bit of information on the current situation so I can join.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Thanks

Time Stopped. For quite a while. Or not long at all. Kinda difficult to keep track of time when it doesn't exist. but... If time stopped, How could he think? Where was he? A simple image came to his head. An orb. The orb. The very thing that stopped time. Wasn't that awfully nice of it. He continued existing in the darkness. The orb ahead. Nothing but him and the orb. He could take it, save the world. but, his friend did stop time for a reason right? So that would mess up some plans. hmm... what to do... He turned and drifted away. Who knows how long he hung there in the dark. Floating. Not really anything to think about. Nothing that wouldn't bring pain at least. eventually, after a long while, or maybe it was a short period of time, a light appeared. Is this the end? He drifted through and appeared in a rather unusual path of dirt on the ground. "huh. That's strange."

3 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Reveal hidden contents

Well, at least Herate and Daolan don't have to come... I love giant posts in Seasonal.

Andante beckoned Ayia and ran over to Fadran. "Hi."

Hiiri decided that keeping watch over Ember and this strange new shadowy person was more important to her than hearing what Fadran had to say. Her mission - as far as she could tell - was to protect T.

Well, let's try and get the Fox arc over with...

Vale threw open the portal near where the Fox was and yelled "Hey!"

@xinoehp512, @Nathrangking, @Condensation

And back to here

Chrysler walked into the tent, still looking tired but a little more energized now.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Andante beckoned Ayia and ran over to Fadran. "Hi."

Hiiri decided that keeping watch over Ember and this strange new shadowy person was more important to her than hearing what Fadran had to say. Her mission - as far as she could tell - was to protect T.

Ayia raised an eyebrow, then proceeded to take a seat beside Fadran.

Just now, Negative_Null said:

Vale threw open the portal near where the Fox was and yelled "Hey!"

@xinoehp512, @Nathrangking, @Condensation

Chrysler walked into the tent, still looking tired but a little more energized now.

Herate looked over at Vale. "What?"

Andante waved enthusiastically at Chrysler and raised her eyebrows back at Ayia.

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Herate looked over at Vale. "What?"

Andante waved enthusiastically at Chrysler and raised her eyebrows back at Ayia.

Just now, Negative_Null said:

"I'm trying to get that thing's attention. Want to help?"

"Hey, Andante. What's been going on while I'm away?"

You guys need to fix your paragraphing...

Hmmm... What to do. It wasn't every day you end up in the middle of... A location.... What was this? N'Fehn looked around and saw a group of people. Maybe they can explain? He walked over and realized... They look weird. Like monsters of old. He was going to talk... but... These monsters were... wrong