The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

31 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran thinned his lips to the line. "Well, uh, Fehn... why don't you come sit down. There's a lot we have to explain to you."

"What is this... Place? Are you unabandoned?" Reluctantly, N'Fehn sits down

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Alrighty. Just a second, though; you're not the only person to drop in." Fadran looked to Shadow. "Hey, there."

@midnight13

"You never answered my question. Are you unabandoned?" N'Fehn is worried about the answer.

The unabandoned are a cult that claim the god of their universe did not abandon them (which he did) and they try to become "whole" by giving up their souls and being 100% full of god's power. They can't physically become 100% full, but they don't know that. They are also a huge reason of the destruction of time.

14 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that."

This is really weird. I am in a weird land of a bunch of weird people, and the unabandoned are unheard of. "Are you... Do you think that god, the one of the world I mean, abandoned us?" I haven't really noticed this before, but this land is really messed up. The sky is very bright, The ground is... more sticky? The air is burning hot and this weird sensation... of someone breathing on me? I need to get out of this land.

Just now, Chasmgoat said:

This is really weird. I am in a weird land of a bunch of weird people, and the unabandoned are unheard of. "Are you... Do you think that god, the one of the world I mean, abandoned us?" I haven't really noticed this before, but this land is really messed up. The sky is very bright, The ground is... more sticky? The air is burning hot and this weird sensation... of someone breathing on me? I need to get out of this land.

"Depends on the world, I guess."

17 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

"I don't understand. There are no other planets. Or so I thought... So... If this isn't ashimeer, where?"

Ashimeer. The newcomer did not seem to find any holes in his memory. But could he be from the same place as she? Ashimeer - the word didn’t ring any bells.

“Where am I?” she asked yet again, but this time a hint desperation bled into her voice.

Edited by midnight13

Ember spotted the group gathered up ahead, including Fadran, and he sped up slightly, then realized that Kaia wouldn't like crowds. "Would you like to stay here?"

Tara slowly woke up, her head foggy. What had happened? Did Tawny push to hard again? Or no, wait I visited Roshar, and Fadran, and Queen, and Ember. Ember. She opened her eyes. "What did you do to me." 

5 minutes ago, Mist said:

Ember spotted the group gathered up ahead, including Fadran, and he sped up slightly, then realized that Kaia wouldn't like crowds. "Would you like to stay here?"

Tara slowly woke up, her head foggy. What had happened? Did Tawny push to hard again? Or no, wait I visited Roshar, and Fadran, and Queen, and Ember. Ember. She opened her eyes. "What did you do to me." 

This was so weird to read as my sisters name is Ember.

1 hour ago, midnight13 said:

Ashimeer. The newcomer did not seem to find any holes in his memory. But could he be from the same place as she? Ashimeer - the word didn’t ring any bells.

“Where am I?” she asked yet again, but this time a hint desperation bled into her voice.

"Sel, with the Fellowship. Remember?"

14 hours ago, Chasmgoat said:

"I don't understand. There are no other planets. Or so I thought... So... If this isn't ashimeer, where?"

14 hours ago, midnight13 said:

"You two are both on a world called Sel. It's a planet in a universe completely seperate from your own."

10 hours ago, Voidspawn said:

Do you mind if I join in on this chaos?

Please do!

Yawning, Soren pulled out of his makeshift bed in the trees. He carefully unlatched the belt that was keeping him in, letting the bag drop to the ground. He climbed down after, silently putting away his sleeping bag. Soren quickly checked his snares, dissatisfied at the lack of food. His stomach growling, he trekked forward.

Soren heard a noise. At first, he dismissed it as his stomach, but soon after, he heard it again, louder. Soren loosened his sheath, prepared to fight. He looked around him, then saw the glow of a fire to his right. Cautiously, Soren approached. His mop of red hair gave him away earlier than he had wanted, and someone called out, "Hello! Who might you be?" Soren froze, prepared to bolt back out into the forest. The person continued, saying "Come on, join us!"

Soren looked around, and saw a whole group of people. Knowing that they could probably defeat him if they worked together, Soren stepped forward into the clearing.

That clearing is where the Fellowship is

Edited by Voidspawn
clarification

24 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

"So... How and why am I here?"

"No clue."

21 minutes ago, Voidspawn said:

Yawning, Soren pulled out of his makeshift bed in the trees. He carefully unlatched the belt that was keeping him in, letting the bag drop to the ground. He climbed down after, silently putting away his sleeping bag. Soren quickly checked his snares, dissatisfied at the lack of food. His stomach growling, he trekked forward.

Soren heard a noise. At first, he dismissed it as his stomach, but soon after, he heard it again, louder. Soren loosened his sheath, prepared to fight. He looked around him, then saw the glow of a fire to his right. Cautiously, Soren approached. His mop of red hair gave him away earlier than he had wanted, and someone called out, "Hello! Who might you be?" Soren froze, prepared to bolt back out into the forest. The person continued, saying "Come on, join us!"

Soren looked around, and saw a whole group of people. Knowing that they could probably defeat him if they worked together, Soren stepped forward into the clearing.

Fadran glanced over. "Another person! Hello there!"