The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

2 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

Hmmm... What to do. It wasn't every day you end up in the middle of... A location.... What was this? N'Fehn looked around and saw a group of people. Maybe they can explain? He walked over and realized... They look weird. Like monsters of old. He was going to talk... but... These monsters were... wrong

Fadran looked up, frowning. "Hello?"

13 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"I'm trying to get that thing's attention. Want to help?"

"Hey, Andante. What's been going on while I'm away?"

"I'm still not convinced that sending it elsewhere is the best course of action. Getting its attention would help us both." Herate nodded. "I'll help."

"Not much, actually. Except something happened to T's ankle. I took her to the healers.

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Hey!" Fadran said, holding up a hand. "Hey, don't worry. What's your name?"

What was this? I gotta get out of here. But... these words make sense. After hesitating, he replied "Fehn"

his voice seems like it is a tuning fork and his voice mixed, if that makes sense

Midnight's eyes shot open. She sat up slowly, taking in a small crowd of strangers standing before her. She had never been here before. What had happened?

She instinctively reached for her knife at her belt, but she felt nothing but the cool day's breeze against her fingers. Her knife was gone. She glanced at the crowd of people again, standing on shaky legs. They were talking a few feet away, soft enough that she couldn't hear the words. Midnight lifted her chin and walked towards them.

"My name is Midnight," she said, interrupting one of the strangers. "May I join you?"

1 minute ago, midnight13 said:

Midnight's eyes shot open. She sat up slowly, taking in a small crowd of strangers standing before her. She had never been here before. What had happened?

She instinctively reached for her knife at her belt, but she felt nothing but the cool day's breeze against her fingers. Her knife was gone. She glanced at the crowd of people again, standing on shaky legs. They were talking a few feet away, soft enough that she couldn't hear the words. Midnight lifted her chin and walked towards them.

"My name is Midnight," she said, interrupting one of the strangers. "May I join you?"

Ayia looked at her. "Fadran's currently initiating someone else into the Fellowship. You're gonna have to wait your turn. Welcome anyways, though! I'm Ayia."

Andante took the lead, comfortable in interacting with strangers. "Hello, Midnight. I'm Andante. You'd have to ask Fadran, but he's not here."

Just now, midnight13 said:

"Andante," Midnight repeated. The name was sounded so strange, and yet she couldn't place why. What happened? she wondered again.

Her breathing quickened as her hand lingered in the spot her knife had once sat. "Fellowship? Where am I?"

"You're on Sel. I think." Ayia held out a hand.

"Sel," she said, then blushed. Where had all her training gone? She took the stranger's outstretched hand but kept a wary eye out for an attack. "You think? Who are you?"

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"Yes, this is Sel. Where are you from, Midnight?"

Ayia shook Shadow's hand. "Pleasure to meet you."

"I am from..." she blinked. She tried to remember something, anything, but her past seemed to slip from her like water. A...knife? Shouldn't she have one of those. "I-" She shook her head. "The past does not matter. It is a pleasure to meet you all, strangers, but I have not heard of this place called Sel."

Just now, midnight13 said:

"I am from..." she blinked. She tried to remember something, anything, but her past seemed to slip from her like water. A...knife? Shouldn't she have one of those. "I-" She shook her head. "The past does not matter. It is a pleasure to meet you all, strangers, but I have not heard of this place called Sel."

"It sounds like Fadran's gonna have to explain it all in a second anyways."