The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Just now, Mist said:

"He...he... he's working for someone chasing me. She ... just...no." T recognizes the pain in her ankle and adjusts, wincing. When did I sit down?

Ember dejectedly says, "It's hard to explain. At least, it'll take a while." He turns and starts walking to the edges of the camp again, retracing their steps. How did it change so quickly? ... No, I changed, at least in her eyes.

As he approaches the last row of tents, Ember, his head hung, sees a girl, wrapped in shadow. "Hello? Who are you? Are you one of Herate's soldiers?"

"I was just... uhh..." Ayia's clearly confused and uncomfortable.

10 minutes ago, Mist said:

As he approaches the last row of tents, Ember, his head hung, sees a girl, wrapped in shadow. "Hello? Who are you? Are you one of Herate's soldiers?"

Kaia slows, the darkness around he thickening. She resists the urge to turn and run and hide, and instead stands, although she can feel herself shaking like an aspen on a windy day.

"I..." she said slowly, trying to make sure she said the right words. "I do not know this Herate." Kaia didn't continue. She didn't know what to say, or how to explain her presence. She just hoped this person who had found her would have something to say, and that the words he spoke wouldn't be ones that ordered her to leave.

5 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I was just... uhh..." Ayia's clearly confused and uncomfortable.

:P:rolleyes:<_<Sorry

T attempts to rise from the ground. When did I fall? Her right leg buckles a few times. Annoyed at her weakness and stubborn enough to not accept help, she finally focuses and a staff pops into existence. She pushes against it hard enough to leave bruises, then finally is up, wavering slightly. "Do you know where the healers are?"

5 hours ago, Tesh said:

Kaia slows, the darkness around he thickening. She resists the urge to turn and run and hide, and instead stands, although she can feel herself shaking like an aspen on a windy day.

"I..." she said slowly, trying to make sure she said the right words. "I do not know this Herate." Kaia didn't continue. She didn't know what to say, or how to explain her presence. She just hoped this person who had found her would have something to say, and that the words he spoke wouldn't be ones that ordered her to leave.

"Oh... okay. Can I help you?" This girl was cloaked in shadow, and as it grew deeper, he grew curious, despite his worry. He didn't know who she was, but she didn't seem to be threatening.

1 hour ago, Mist said:

"Oh... okay. Can I help you?" This girl was cloaked in shadow, and as it grew deeper, he grew curious, despite his worry. He didn't know who she was, but she didn't seem to be threatening.

Kaia blushed suddenly, realizing how thick her shadows were. She dismissed them, leaving only the faintest cloud. Her body took a moment to catch up, remaining slightly shadow-like itself for an instant before returning, mostly, to normal.

"I think so," Kaia said softly. She summoned a small cloud of darkness for a second, and then quickly dismissed it. "Most people can't do that," she said, looking down. "And... This is... Well..." Kaia bit her lip, wanting to look up, but not daring. "You all don't seem like most people," she finished.

8 hours ago, Mist said:

T attempts to rise from the ground. When did I fall? Her right leg buckles a few times. Annoyed at her weakness and stubborn enough to not accept help, she finally focuses and a staff pops into existence. She pushes against it hard enough to leave bruises, then finally is up, wavering slightly. "Do you know where the healers are?"

"I can't say I do."

12 hours ago, Tesh said:

Kaia blushed suddenly, realizing how thick her shadows were. She dismissed them, leaving only the faintest cloud. Her body took a moment to catch up, remaining slightly shadow-like itself for an instant before returning, mostly, to normal.

"I think so," Kaia said softly. She summoned a small cloud of darkness for a second, and then quickly dismissed it. "Most people can't do that," she said, looking down. "And... This is... Well..." Kaia bit her lip, wanting to look up, but not daring. "You all don't seem like most people," she finished.

"That's an understatement," he said with a slight chuckle. He observed her shadows curiously, having not seen anything like it before, not even on his home planet. "Would you like to meet our de facto leader, Fadran?"

5 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I can't say I do."

3 hours ago, Condensation said:

Andante raised her hand. "I know where the healers are."

"Show me." She paused. "Please." As she turns to look at Andante, her movements were rapid and imprecise. Fuming under her breath, she starts to realize her impolite behavior towards Andante and Ayia, but stubbornness and pain drive her towards the healing tents. 

1 minute ago, Mist said:

"Show me." She paused. "Please." As she turns to look at Andante, her movements were rapid and imprecise. Fuming under her breath, she starts to realize her impolite behavior towards Andante and Ayia, but stubbornness and pain drive her towards the healing tents. 

Andante nodded. "Follow me. Ayia, why don't you get started on that task without me and I'll be back?" She smiled and led T away.

5 minutes ago, Mist said:

"That's an understatement," he said with a slight chuckle. He observed her shadows curiously, having not seen anything like it before, not even on his home planet. "Would you like to meet our de facto leader, Fadran?"

Kaia looked up for a moment and nodded, then quickly ducked her head back down.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Are you particularly powerful in any of those categories?"

"I'm ridiculously smart. I also used to be more powerful in Allomancy and Feruchemy, but then half of my abilities got stolen. Along with..." He didn't finish the sentence.

18 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Well... we don't know any more than you do."

"Well, I guess I do still have Feruchemical steel... I could probably be of more use than I just indicated."

Edited by Enter a username
Wrote "to" instead of "do"