The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

"We talk to Fadran.  We talk to Enter.  I explain to the three of you what you're going into by coming with me."  He tries to keep her from going.  "We go."  It's not a good plan.  Not in the slightest.  But he's cutting it, and daily electrocution just isn't good for him.  "It's possible we'd have to leave this war behind.  Abandon these people."  He knows that that might not be something she's willing to do.

"Even Chrysler and Ayia?"

Just now, Condensation said:

"Even Chrysler and Ayia?"

"We'll get to that.  But... it's possible.  Where I have to go is dangerous for a lot of people."

This could cause a split from the main plot and go into a different thread.  Either that, or we can line it up to be what happens when we finish up on Sel.

"Well, you said you'd have to talk to Fadran. And Enter, for some reason."

"The people I figure understand dimensions, space-time.  If you know of anyone, that would be helpful."  It's going to be tricky to find some kind of battery, but he has a few things on hand.

"Chrysler might. She seems knowledgeable."

"Okay."

So who do we need to bring into this conversation?  Fadran, Enter, and ?

So what do you think about starting a new thread?  Martin's story kind of takes a different spin that doesn't seem to fit the Fellowship as well.  It could start a whole RP....

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

So who do we need to bring into this conversation?  Fadran, Enter, and ?

So what do you think about starting a new thread?  Martin's story kind of takes a different spin that doesn't seem to fit the Fellowship as well.  It could start a whole RP....

Null.

So T and Hiiri might be going to Other Stories, but I'm not sure. We could always just start a new thread, yeah. And we could create a different branch of the Fellowship.

7 hours ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Martin gets to his feet.  "Fadran, Enter.  I need to talk to the both of you.  I had a question," he says as he walks over.  "That I'm hoping you can answer."  He looks around for Chrysler.

@Channelknight Fadran @Enter a username @Negative_Null

Fadran's off trying to convince T to get with Ember chill out a bit. It sounds like T'll be running off on her own soon and taking Other Tales, so Fadran should be available pretty soon...

@Mist

20 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Oh yeah, about that... she's kinda looking for you, and Ember needed to tell you, but you're having nothing to do with him right now and kinda compromising that?"

"Exactly. And he's the whole reason she's found me! And he's convinced you too." She sighed and spun, avoiding any half-hearted attempts to hold her back. "I can't trust any of you guys, can I? And you'll keep coming after me." In her anger, she made a foolhardy decision. "I don't know where I'll go, but anywhere is better than here." She dropped her staff and it dissipated. A field grew around her, then suddenly flew inwards until it vanished, taking her with it.

Teleportation, knocks her out pretty well, leaves some sort of residue, following the portal residue from Other Stories.

And Hiiri's in here. Cause plans.

1600!

1 minute ago, Mist said:

"Exactly. And he's the whole reason she's found me! And he's convinced you too." She sighed and spun, avoiding any half-hearted attempts to hold her back. "I can't trust any of you guys, can I? And you'll keep coming after me." In her anger, she made a foolhardy decision. "I don't know where I'll go, but anywhere is better than here." She dropped her staff and it dissipated. A field grew around her, then suddenly flew inwards until it vanished, taking her with it.

"T!" Fadran held out his hand, but she was already gone.

Man... he was really good at screwing up relationships, wasn't he?

Fadran ran back to the group, unsure of how to tell Ember.

1 hour ago, Mist said:

Thankfully, Hiiri had been close enough to T to get caught in the field.

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"T's gone!" He panted. "She just... teleported. She can teleport? I... told her what you needed her to know, and she said she couldn't trust anyone."

"Oh. I'm not surprised, per se, although I didn't know. At least she knows. Thank you, Fadran." He hangs his head. "I... I wonder what will happen to her."

1 minute ago, Mist said:

"Oh. I'm not surprised, per se, although I didn't know. At least she knows. Thank you, Fadran." He hangs his head. "I... I wonder what will happen to her."

"She'll be fine. I don't think she was alone when she left." He sat down in the tent. "I... guess that'll be another issue to take into account."

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"You don't think she was alone? What do you mean?"

"I dunno. She just... looked like someone was accompanying her. Or at least watching over her. I couldn't tell you for sure, though."

This is just the sort of Gandalf-style "what your heart tells you" thing that Fadran does every once in awhile.

came up with a solution for when I use magic, since my powers burn a god's soul and since that god is no longer present, my soul will start drawing in the dor for fuel and so my character will start showing more characteristics of devotion and dominion

1 minute ago, Chasmgoat said:

came up with a solution for when I use magic, since my powers burn a god's soul and since that god is no longer present, my soul will start drawing in the dor for fuel and so my character will start showing more characteristics of devotion and dominion

Ooooh, that's cool.

Fadran cleared his throat again. "Alright, everybody. I guess this council thingy is now in session."

Connie, do you know who I'm summoning?

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Connie, do you know who I'm summoning?

Summoning? Like... tagging, or getting a character?

No, no I do not.

6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I dunno. She just... looked like someone was accompanying her. Or at least watching over her. I couldn't tell you for sure, though."

"Okay. I guess that's good."