The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, Dannex said:

"Uhhh lemme check." He scrolled up to find the post that mentioned his name, all attempts at mending the fourth wall forgotten. "Oh! It's Steve."

"Hi, Steve. I'm Fadran."

1 minute ago, Chasmgoat said:

"so... who is Q'... who is Vapor and why were they taken to Rish's Mindscape, what even is that?, and why is Vapor needed?

"Vapor's our friend. That's why we need her back."

12 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Not exactly where, but... well, kinda where? She's in someone's little brain pocket dimension thingy? I don't understand it anymore than the next guy."

"Whose pocket dimension?"

Edited by Voidspawn

"It's comforting that you don't think she's alone." Ember sat. He wanted to be chasing after her, but there was nothing he could do. If he found her, she'd just run off. Again. If only Fadran had been able to heal her. When he realized Fadran was talking to everyone, he looked up from his lap. "I think we've got better chances than you think."

5 minutes ago, Mist said:

"It's comforting that you don't think she's alone." Ember sat. He wanted to be chasing after her, but there was nothing he could do. If he found her, she'd just run off. Again. If only Fadran had been able to heal her. When he realized Fadran was talking to everyone, he looked up from his lap. "I think we've got better chances than you think."

1 minute ago, Chasmgoat said:

"so, what's the plan to save her?"

"Currently? Nothing." He looked at Ember. "You do?"

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Jek raised his hand slightly.

46 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

"so... who is Q'... who is Vapor and why were they taken to Rish's Mindscape, what even is that?, and why is Vapor needed?

"Vapor's our friend. I'm not sure why she was taken to Rish's Mindscape, but she lost her memories there."

45 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Hi, Steve. I'm Fadran."

"Vapor's our friend. That's why we need her back."

Jek smiled thankfully at Fadran.

6 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Jek raised his hand slightly.

"Vapor's our friend. I'm not sure why she was taken to Rish's Mindscape, but she lost her memories there."

Jek smiled thankfully at Fadran.

9 minutes ago, Mist said:

"You've got those portals and that sword, Queen has ... just so many powers. Chrysler's got those runes, we've got a lot of abilities represented here."

"Still, from what Nath said, entering someone's Mindscape isn't like entering another planet or universe. There are... different rules to follow."

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Still, from what Nath said, entering someone's Mindscape isn't like entering another planet or universe. There are... different rules to follow."

"So, are we splitting into two groups or doing the objectives one at a time?"

13 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Right. Up next: some... Tawny person. Ember, care to elaborate?"

@Mist

"She's one of the strongest people with mind powers that I know of, maybe on the level of a holed. I think she probably has another ability, but I haven't seen it in action. Possibly time, that one's less obvious. And she can locate me through my mind, I don't know why she's not here yet."

2 minutes ago, Mist said:

"She's one of the strongest people with mind powers that I know of, maybe on the level of a holed. I think she probably has another ability, but I haven't seen it in action. Possibly time, that one's less obvious. And she can locate me through my mind, I don't know why she's not here yet."

"Essentially what we need are some people who can... I dunno. Ember, do you think that it's possible to defeat this person?"

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Then if Tawny's looking for T... do we just want to leave it between the two of them? Or would you feel better sending someone to find and help her?"

3 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

N'Fehn takes out a metal cube thing and begins to fiddle with it as he speaks "Is this lady a good person or an enemy?"

Reveal hidden contents

imageproxy.php?img=&key=f9021b7b77622551600f0f3a6767c_metalobjectthing.thumb.png.36975f1876709a17d30b32ff2401a882.png

"I think she'll need help, although she's remarkable at drawing people to her cause. And Tawny is definitely an enemy."