Compliments

Hello beings of the 17th shard! I am making this post because I think it is nice to know what other people think about you. This is a thread dedicated to giving honest thoughts on what other sharder’s vibes are. I’ll start it off.

@Honorless, you were kind of like the big guns of the shard to me when i first joined. A valuable and knowledgeable wizard that can share some of their power or knowledge if you ask them for it right.

@Scout_Fox, you seemed like the almighty friendly human of the shard. Someone nice and approachable. 

@Aspiring Writer, you are like a character off of a typical quest-esque fantasy book. You started with humble beginnings, but quickly made your skill and talent known to the world.

@Channelknight Fadran, you are like a merging of honorless and scout fox. You are a friendly human that has plenty of experience within the shard, and is a human worth knowing.

this is hopefully a start to some knowing on how other people perceive you on the shard! I hope this will take off because it is useful to know how other people think of you.

9 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

@Honorless, you were kind of like the big guns of the shard to me when i first joined. A valuable and knowledgeable wizard that can share some of their power or knowledge if you ask them for it right.

Thank you!

Hear that everyone? I got big guns! Git gud noobs

Screenshot_20201107_102234.png.140b8369c352a16a5fbef263f95c3cbd.png 

6 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

@Scout_Fox, you seemed like the almighty friendly human of the shard. Someone nice and approachable. 

The almighty friendly!! :lol::lol: Wow, thank you so much Koloss (although an honor this huge must be shared :P)! Every time I’m on I just want to make someones day a little bit better than it would be otherwise so this is so nice to hear you say!

Through the types of questions you ask people when they join and the numerous conversations about other things throughout the Shard, you seem like a really creative person who is really genuine and fun to talk to. You are a really authentic and awesome person and I am glad I got to meet you here! 

And I gotta add 1 more @Condensation you seem like the go-getter who’s always there to help someone if they need it and make things happen. You are there to include people and keep things going and that is amazing! :D It’s like if Condensation is there you know it’ll turn out cool!

@Somebody from Sel aka selbody (is that a nickname that works?) is very awesome in general. you are very fun to interact with in various forum games and such! (you are really cool!)

@Chaos what can I say? He is the best! Chaos, I think you are not appreciated enough. Thank you!

@Scarletfox You are very supportive and kind! (and apparently a pyromaniac)

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
6 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

@Somebody from Sel aka selbody (is that a nickname that works?) is very awesome in general. you are very fun to interact with in various forum games and such! (you are really cool!)

@Chaos what can I say? He is the best! Chaos, I think you are not appreciated enough. Thank you!

@Scarletfox You are very supportive and kind! (and apparently a pyromaniac)

Uh... First thanks but did you just ping @Chaos?

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
20 minutes ago, Mist said:

He said he was okay being pinged for things like the Chaos Appreciation Thread on there. 

Ok that makes more sense I thought Mr. Goat was pulling an Aspire

@Nathrangking I have never gotten over my awe of your poetry, pure genius

@Condensation so so so nice and kind, loving, amazing, beautiful

@revelryintheart an amazing artist, I have not quite gotten over how amazing you are at it

@KyL You have been an amazing friend to me

@Chasmgoat You are awesome. Need I say more?

@Scout_Fox I really really respect the way that you regard others' opinions-- to me, you seem like a very intelligent and deep thinker, however you still are very personal and kind and patient with those of us who are... of lesser intelligence B)

@Channelknight Fadran All hail the Hegemony of the World! Fadran, you are really cool, I really respect the way that you treat everyone with kindness, I also sense an authenticity to the things you do, that I aspire to be like.

@HoidWasTaken You give good inspiration for RPs xD, but you're also a really good friend in general, someone I feel like I can be myself around

@Ixthos You give really good advice

(sorry this got really long [it wasn't planned], I just did the ones off the top of my head)

Edited by Scarletfox

1 hour ago, Scarletfox said:

@Scout_Fox I really really respect the way that you regard others' opinions-- to me, you seem like a very intelligent and deep thinker, however you still are very personal and kind and patient with those of us who are... of lesser intelligence B)

:lol: Thank you so much Scarletfox! Wow, that is such the compliment I so appreciate it! The best way to learn is to listen so I love hearing how other people think of things. I would likewise compliment you for your willingness to being open to learning new ideas even if they go against what you had previously thought and your respect for those ideas. That is something you don't find too often and you do it excellently! 

And you can always count on me being patient don't even start with that! :P I could be better at one thing and turn around and have 100 other things you are better than me at! There is always something someone else can do better than you and there are a million ways to be smart I'm sure you got me outnumbered in a ton of them! :D

10 hours ago, Scarletfox said:

You give good inspiration for RPs xD, but you're also a really good friend in general, someone I feel like I can be myself around

You scared me half to death when I saw I was pinged here lol

@Scarletfox You suffer me well enough and for that I thank you.

@I Am A Fish you are my humor twin and I am glad to have met you

@Experience I have more in common with you than just about anyone else here and it's been a blast.

@Channelknight FadranFadran I particularly enjoy talking fantasy with you, keep it up, which reminds me....

@AonEne you introduced me to RPing on the shard, and I both thankful and annoyed by it. Why can it never last!

On 11/8/2020 at 1:03 PM, Truthless of Shinovar said:

(Should this just be merged with the Compliments Thread?) 

Yeah, I'm gonna do that. 

21 hours ago, Frustration said:

you introduced me to RPing on the shard, and I both thankful and annoyed by it. Why can it never last!

Right?