Compliments

On 11/8/2020 at 2:46 PM, Frustration said:

@Experience I have more in common with you than just about anyone else here and it's been a blast.

@Frustration, when I think of what made me really get into the Shard, you're the person that comes to mind. I love all the amazing conversations and being able to see the ascension from booknerd to frustration :P And yes, I know that I just quoted you and tagged you. Get over it. 

12 hours ago, Experience said:

@Frustration, when I think of what made me really get into the Shard, you're the person that comes to mind. I love all the amazing conversations and being able to see the ascension from booknerd to frustration :P And yes, I know that I just quoted you and tagged you. Get over it. 

Sounds like you're trying to make this a @Frustrating @Experience

Anyway now to compliment someone so Ene doesn't delete this.

@Nameless

I still remember the argument we had over Spren economics, been fun talking with you, and to this day I believe you are the only person I've tried to follow.

Sorry I haven't gotten on to STS in a while, hopefully soon.

On 07/11/2020 at 4:41 AM, Scout_Fox said:

And I gotta add 1 more @Condensation you seem like the go-getter who’s always there to help someone if they need it and make things happen. You are there to include people and keep things going and that is amazing! :D It’s like if Condensation is there you know it’ll turn out cool!

Thank you!!! I'm so glad I get to help and include people, it makes me feel good when other people feel good! I loved getting to introduce you to more of the Shard, you're pretty dang amazing yourself.

On 07/11/2020 at 9:22 PM, Nathrangking said:

@Condensation you have much wisdom and grammatical acumen! You keep things interesting!

Why, thank you! I like to think so, but I think @Doomstick deserves the 'grammatical acumen' part as well. You are quite wise and experienced, you've been a huge help at times and just an awesome person to RP with at others.

On 07/11/2020 at 10:46 PM, Scarletfox said:

@Condensation so so so nice and kind, loving, amazing, beautiful

Thanks so much! (I don't know how you can speak for my beauty, which is close to nonexistent, but thanks!) I love your willingness to dive right in. No hesitation!

2 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

@revelryintheart you have so much time on your hands. Teach me.

I really do not I just choose to waste it :P

I should be doing homework, or doing my art commissions, or practicing an instrument, or reading, but instead I spend all my time on discord and then wonder why I don't do anything with my life.

1 minute ago, revelryintheart said:

I really do not I just choose to waste it :P

I should be doing homework, or doing my art commissions, or practicing an instrument, or reading, but instead I spend all my time on discord and then wonder why I don't do anything with my life.

Yeah, I figured you did that.

53 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

@revelryintheart you have so much time on your hands. Teach me.

Connie's Tips For Having More Time For The Shard!

First: Don't be a part of SE.
Second: Don't join every RP you can.
Third: Give up on school.
Fourth: Remove all hobbies but the Shard.
Fifth: Quit work.
Sixth: Give up on sleep. You don't get enough anyway. :P
Seventh: Give up on food. You will be nourished by the Words of Brandon.

Congrats, now you have plenty of time for the Shard!

Just now, Condensation said:

Connie's Tips For Having More Time For The Shard!

First: Don't be a part of SE.
Second: Don't join every RP you can.
Third: Give up on school.
Fourth: Remove all hobbies but the Shard.
Fifth: Quit work.
Sixth: Give up on sleep. You don't get enough anyway. :P
Seventh: Give up on food. You will be nourished by the Words of Brandon.

Congrats, now you have plenty of time for the Shard!

But I want more time for SE. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Darkfinder You have a great taste in music :D

@Ookla the Dragon you are AMAZING and such a good artist I don't understand. 

@Ookla of Truthshapers Your encouragement brings me joy. Ill pull an All-nighter one day. It will happen. :P

@Ookla the Sly You're cool. That's all :P

@Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto you just deserve to be complimented. There's too much to compliment though. AHH YOURE AMAZING.

Everyone else, this is your daily allotted compliment. Wait you should be complimented more then once a day. This is your allotted per second compliment. I LOVE ALL OF YOU and I know everyone says that but that's because its true!

10 minutes ago, Hentient said:

@Darkfinder You have a great taste in music :D

@Ookla the Dragon you are AMAZING and such a good artist I don't understand. 

@Ookla of Truthshapers Your encouragement brings me joy. Ill pull an All-nighter one day. It will happen. :P

@Ookla the Sly You're cool. That's all :P

@Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto you just deserve to be complimented. There's too much to compliment though. AHH YOURE AMAZING.

Everyone else, this is your daily allotted compliment. Wait you should be complimented more then once a day. This is your allotted per second compliment. I LOVE ALL OF YOU and I know everyone says that but that's because its true!

:wub::wub::wub::wub: Love you too hen!!!

7 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Each day I'm going to @ a random person and compliment them.

I’m going to copy you now.:ph34r:

@Ookla the Channelknight you’re a great writer, you are super funny and your acting in the recent spider-man movies is awesome.:P I look forward to Lloyd and Trace’s frienemyship!!!

Ooh, that's a good idea. My first priority will be to go through my list of Shardbuddies. :)

@Ookla the Channelknight, you were my first Shardbuddy. Words can't begin to describe how awesome you are and I love doing things with you! When you took a break from the Shard, it was not nearly as fun. You're amazing, keep it up!

51 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

I’m going to copy you now.:ph34r:

@Ookla the Channelknight you’re a great writer, you are super funny and your acting in the recent spider-man movies is awesome.:P I look forward to Lloyd and Trace’s frienemyship!!!

Awww, thanks...

But I wasn't in any Spiderman movies...

15 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Ooh, that's a good idea. My first priority will be to go through my list of Shardbuddies. :)

@Ookla the Channelknight, you were my first Shardbuddy. Words can't begin to describe how awesome you are and I love doing things with you! When you took a break from the Shard, it was not nearly as fun. You're amazing, keep it up!

Keep... what up? Being 'amazing?' I'm not amazing. I'm mediocre at best.

5 hours ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

Keep... what up? Being 'amazing?' I'm not amazing. I'm mediocre at best.

Sure, sure. Say whatever you want to, but I'm sure we can all agree that you are fantastic.

Edit: So I think I might forget tomorrow. Instead of doing that, I'll just post now!

Shoot, the next one's @DramaQueen. We miss you! Please come back soon! You're my other other half!

So I'll move on to @Vapor. Somehow she's up there as my third Shardbuddy. You're a good sibling and I'm glad you're on the Shard with me! I'm also glad that you introduced me to Fellowship, I absolutely love being part of it!

Edited by Ookla the Grammatical

3 hours ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

B):wub::wub::wub:

@Vapor you’re super smart and you’re way cooler than I could ever be. If Emi wasn’t my rp wife I would’ve proposed to you.

That’s cheating. YOU DONT LOVE ME WIND? YOU WANT US TO DIVORCE? :(

And well, both you and @Vapor are the best guys! I literally prefer to talk to you, than to do anything else. And yes Wind, I would go to Canada in 0.1 seconds only for you, because I don’t like coldness. 

Edited by Ookla the Dragon

4 hours ago, Ookla the Dragon said:
7 hours ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

That’s cheating. YOU DONT LOVE ME WIND? YOU WANT US TO DIVORCE? :(

And well, both you and @Vapor are the best guys! I literally prefer to talk to you, than to do anything else. And yes Wind, I would go to Canada in 0.1 seconds only for you, because I don’t like coldness. 

@Ookla the Dragon I DON’T WANT A DIVORCE!!!! You are so awesome and cool and smart and pretty and (A million more things!!!!) :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: