The Game and its losers.

Ink

16 hours ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

hello, what do you want? my ghost bloodiness is at ur service.

On 10/3/2021 at 6:28 PM, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Scud. I lost the game.  My only consolation is that I’m taking you down with me. 

On 9/9/2021 at 2:24 PM, Chasmessian said:

*sigh*

whelp. @Scarletfox@Tesh@AmazingGoob, how are y'all doing?

*bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh*

You make me lose the game twice a week, Tuesdays are supposed to be my day off :P

I guess.... @Matrim's Dice @Condensationand @revelryintheart, my apologies, friends

On 10/4/2021 at 7:52 PM, Nameless said:

Impossible. All who know of the game play the game. The only difference is that some care about it.

Correct, this game is a meme-complex that infiltrated our noosphere in the year of 1992 and has plagued us ever since. It's memetic properties mean that as soon as you perceive its existence, it is permanently bonded to you as its host. It does not matter whether you believe. It does not matter what you choose. It does not matter who you are, or what you do, or why you scream for the Game to release you. It has you, and it will never let you go.

You, like everyone else, chose to venture into this universe, to learn and gain knowledge and open your senses. Sometimes you learn things you wish you didn't. Sometimes you regret your senses. Sometimes it does not matter. Sometimes, it just is.

@therunner

1 hour ago, The Technovore said:

Correct, this game is a meme-complex that infiltrated our noosphere in the year of 1992 and has plagued us ever since. It's memetic properties mean that as soon as you perceive its existence, it is permanently bonded to you as its host. It does not matter whether you believe. It does not matter what you choose. It does not matter who you are, or what you do, or why you scream for the Game to release you. It has you, and it will never let you go.

You, like everyone else, chose to venture into this universe, to learn and gain knowledge and open your senses. Sometimes you learn things you wish you didn't. Sometimes you regret your senses. Sometimes it does not matter. Sometimes, it just is.

@therunner

No. nonononono.
Why did you bring me into this? Why did you drag me back? I have been free for 10 years, since that accursed summer of 2011. The meme was dormant, if not destroyed, buried deep in my psyche, where conscious though cannot reach. The best ethanols and tetrahydrocannabinols money (well, not a lot of money, but still) made sure of that. And now all the effort is for naught, as you turned it attention upon me.

I curse your name for dragging me back. Anyhoo If I am to fall, I will not be alone....so.... @ScadrianTank

4 minutes ago, therunner said:

No. nonononono.
Why did you bring me into this? Why did you drag me back? I have been free for 10 years, since that accursed summer of 2011. The meme was dormant, if not destroyed, buried deep in my psyche, where conscious though cannot reach. The best ethanols and tetrahydrocannabinols money (well, not a lot of money, but still) made sure of that. And now all the effort is for naught, as you turned it attention upon me.

I curse your name for dragging me back. Anyhoo If I am to fall, I will not be alone....so.... @ScadrianTank

SadTank.jpg.ccbe529c05163f670555e34dd62116bb.jpg

@Zoey

@Benkinsky

@HSuperLee

• 4 weeks later...