Ugh I was gonna try to do analysis yesterday but because of the holiday I never got to...and I probably can't today either cuz I have church tonight and then a b.d. party for @TheMightyLopen :P

Anyways here are the people I wanna go back through their posts if I survive the night heh:

1. Stick

2. PK

3. Elenion

(I've done zero analysis on them, but I've got a feeling at least one of them is an elim :ph34r:)

2 hours ago, Arraenae said:

Julie shook her head. "No, we do textiles. We ship all over, even to the Roughs, which was why I came here to protest againnst taxation without representation. See, we get taxed twice, once when the cloth enters Elendel, and once when it leaves. It's blatently unfair and favors businesses in Elendel. But whrn I saw this going on, I decided that worker's rights are a worthy cause too."

"It's people like my father who support the taxes. It's old-fashioned protectionism and nothing more. The taxes drive up the prices for the shippers outside of Elendel, so the goods suppliers have to go to houses like ours. That's probably the only reason our house is still around, with Father wasting his money like he is. I'm against the taxes too, if only because I want to see Father humbled."

I have also been caught up in family time and stuff. I promised myself analysis, and I'll get around to it tomorrow.  

Jay Garrick had been sitting by a wall for most of the time, wearing his metal hat. He watched the young revolutionaries bustle around, full of revolutionary fire. He was also full of revolutionary fire! But his old body wasn't really up to it. 

He grimaced as he shifted to a more comfortable position, his back sending a sharp jab of pain. The one advantage of this spot was that he could keep an eye on everything going on... And perhaps that was the way that he could be useful to his young compatriots. 

8 hours ago, randuir said:

I'm updating some of my current reads, and encountered something that is potentially of interest. @asterion137, you mentioned during D2 that you had a post with lots of reads that accidentally got deleted. Was the read on Yitzi as you later presented it also already part of that deleted post, or did you add that one later?

It was probably of the same nature as my deleted read, although I don't think it was exactly the same

Wow sorry guys I kept telling myself I'd get on and post thoughts but I've been feeling kinda meh these past couple days so never got around to it. I doubt I'll live tonight since scavenging a third time means there's a 67% chance of me dying, but we'll see. Good luck if I don't see you on the other side. 

Day 4

6:00 AM:
Sun is thinking about coming up, and the rain has abated somewhat. A few people have gone to try scavenge some supplies. 

6:15 AM:
A gunshot rang out, and Mykal cried out, falling away from the front of the barricade, where he'd been trying to recover some discarded metals. Note: It was only upon later recollection that people realized that it had been odd that he fell away from the barricade, rather than slump against it. The bullet had come from someone defending the barriacde, not from those attacking.

Immediately, gunfire started from both sides. Any further thought of scavenging was forgotten.

6:45 AM: 
More dead. Always more dead. Bartolomeus Teki had even managed to die to coin that had passed right through his chest, so not even to a gun.

Aman has been killed. They were a Friend of the ABC, and the Scavenger.

Randuir has been killed. They were a Friend of the ABC, and a Thug.

PMs are CLOSED.

Cycle ends in ~48 hours.

red_1499495400.png

Player List

Spoiler
  1. Jay (The Flash) - has at least two steelminds - a ring, and a helmet
  2. Name Name (Straw) - has a name ABC Roleless
  3. Albin Brodeur (Jondesu) - Skaa Crew Member  ABC Rioter
  4. Siv (Cloudjumper) - has unrealistic expectations
  5. Luigi (Shqueeves) - roots for the underdog
  6. Edmond Dantès (asterion137) - is seeking revenge for a wrongful imprisonment
  7. Carcer (Paranoid King) - is all for rebelion
  8. Dariend Castel (StrikerEZ) - walks a dark path
  9. Roger Elariel (Elenion) - is not the Pauper Noble
  10. Alonine (BrightnessRadiant) - is probably not the real Eponine
  11. Alrin (Arinian)
  12. Aimes (Araris Valerian) - in above his head, wants to fade away
  13. Bartolomeus Teki (randuir) - is slightly suspici... ABC Thug
  14. Darius Castel (Ecthelion III) - is self-centered, with a brother
  15. Keera Wilde (little Wilson) - fights for the right to be free!
  16. Siena Mattel (Seonid) - is running away from love
  17. Lukas Fehrweight (Drake Marshall)
  18. Altea Meza (Crimsn-Wolf) - here because she was told to
  19. Jack (A Joe in the Bush)
  20. Dandi (_Stick_)
  21. Kliff (TheMightyLopen) - roped into manning the barricade, possibly by a cousin? ABC Roleless
  22. Garshin (Yitzi2) - thinks he's in Elendel when he really isn't... Infiltrator Roleless
  23. Rorik (Dalinar Kholin)
  24. Mykal (Amanuensis) - is a missionary of the path ABC Scavenger
  25. Phil (STINK) - is simply Phil
  26. Julie (Arraenae) - is an idealistic student fresh out of college
  27. Locke Tekiel (OrlokTsubodai)
  28. Suterna (Elbereth)

Great. >>

1 hour ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Did anyone know that rand was a thug?

I didn't 

1 hour ago, STINK said:

I swear rollover was in an hour and a half

Hael shortened the turns by 2.5 hours

Well, crem. Sorry Randuir. :(

EDIT: That was my last vial, and now that Aman is dead, I can't get any more, so I have no more kills.

Aman, you get to say "I told you so." -_-

Edited by Arraenae

How about we make this thread not dead

Went through Araris' posts

1) Votes on Straw because too many PMs

2) A player in a previous game started lots of PMs and turned out to be an elim

3) Often leaves the tab open, doesn't mean he's always there. Surprised by the Jondesu lynch.

4) Is sick and tells the coinshot to feel free to kill him if he doesn't post useful things soon 

5) Shares a few reads. Village: Flash, Dalinar, Brightness, Seonid, Striker. Elim: Rae, Elenion, Stick (*grumble grumble), PK. Is not sure about Rand, though the reasons for the votes on him were poor.

6) Doesn't support the Stink lynch. Thinks Stink wouldn't have stolen the vial if he was aware Rae was targeting Straw.

7) Missed the part where Aman said they'd be killing Straw.

8,9) Says he had a better reason to vote on Straw D1 than Len. Says that he's suspicious of me and Flash because of our votes on Straw.

I see why people are having trouble getting reads on him.

So more than a few of these are NAI. Slight elim read for voting Straw. Post 4 makes me lean village, but that could easily be an elim as well, given how Cluny wanted to die in lg33 for a weird reason and that made me lean village but he turned out to be an elim.

Overall read: Honestly, I think he could be one of the two unknown neutrals.

Looking at len's posts next. I think Im going to vote on either him or Aster today. 

Reading through the thread, I would like to bring all of your attention to the following exchange on page 20. (Sorry for the dangling participle, all you grammarians)

Stink: ... Then you come in a wagon, get pocketed [by Brightness Radianto] and I can't wait for Yitzi to be village. Which he clearly is.

Aman: How is Yitzi clearly village?

Stink: Have you actually PMd him

Aman: Nah too lazy. Tell me in ours if it's sensitive?

Stink: It ain't sensitive. Yitzi is just more paranoid than like other paranoid people. No fun allowed, no disarming tactics. He's my most towny player.

Aman: Okay, thanks. ...

Stink: Well I'm still way up for lynching Straw, so that'd be nice.

Aman: Seems like an obvious mislynch to me /shrug

Stink: Well so did Yitzi /shrug

Aman: A bit hard to be obvious when the whole reason you think he's town is confined to a PM only you and the GMs can see /shrug

Stink: Oh isn't life a pain /shrug

(later on in the conversation...)

Stink: I ain't suspicious of anyone, tyvm

Also Stink: Seriously vote Straw I'm off to an exam now ttyl

Aman turned out village, Straw turned out village, Yitzi turned out elim. Where does that leave you Stink?