Scriptorian

Dalinar dies.

Noooooooooo!

"Sudden and unnatural crack behind him" and "breaking sky" from the other glimpses I think Dalinar was holding Renarim.

Fast someone hid this glimpse before "someone" see it =)

Edited by Natans

Again, worry about Dalinar and Renarin's safety! Or is it possible that the body is of Szeth who is defeated?

Szeth dies.

Nooooooooo!

Actually that wouldn't be so bad.

Edit: Sorry about the double post. Just need to leave a thread after I post on it so I don't make this mistake again.

Edited by eveorjoy

Does it ever rain on Roshar besides the Highstorms and the Weeping?

If it doesn't, that means that they are fighting either a) during a Highstorm (which seems unlikely), B) during the Weeping, or c) against stormform Parshendi.

If it's during the Weeping, where does that put it on the 62 day countdown?

Nah. Renarin dies.

This is definitely right before (or perhaps after) Dalinar stands under a fracturing sky, holding his son. Renarin.

Renarin, as he dies, uses his powers. And thus he inhales stormlight.

And so you know what? He glows and heals.

And thus he lives.

Methinks I was trippple ninja'd.

When your ninja'd, does someone have to post what you're posting at the same time, or just something/anything?

Edited by Stroniax

Does it ever rain on Roshar besides the Highstorms and the Weeping?

If it doesn't, that means that they are fighting either a) during a Highstorm (which seems unlikely), B) during the Weeping, or c) against stormform Parshendi.

If it's during the Weeping, where does that put it on the 62 day countdown?

This is a good question. I don't think I've seen normal rain. 

Adolin screamed something raw, a sound that echoed in his helm. He ignored the shouts of soldiers, the sound of rain, the sudden and unnatural crack behind him. He ran to the body on the ground.

Sweet mother of God    *Jaw hitting the floor*

Dalinar knelt beneath a fracturing sky, holding his son.

We know something most likely happens to at least one of his sons, i cant imagine both being killed off so i think Renarins' death is most likely. "A fracturing sky", "He ignored the shouts of soldiers, the sound of rain" i think Stormform has been revealed on a plateau assault and this maybe a way of summoning Highstorms (given the rainy weather) 

If it is the weeping wasn't Kaladin always depressed during that time? Four weeks of constant raining to mark the end of the year. 

Edited by WEZ313

Check it out. It's run by Brightlady Feather and it is awesome.

I don't know who that is but I'll check it out after I obtain and read the book. I didn't know you could blacklist certain tags until yesterday when I complained to a friend about seeing Kill la Kill spoilers blogged but this book is infinitely more important so I'm taking no chances.

there are regular rains as well as highstorms.

Ch. 9 Kaladin sat outside, back to the barrack wall, a sprinkle of rain falling on him. It wasn’t a highstorm. Just an ordinary spring rain.

ch 27  In fact, an ordinary rain will feel like a highstorm down here.