Scriptorian

When I saw this quote I laughed and laughed! What a great one to end on. Dalinar I would guess. Almighty speaking. But I give that guess no real credit. I bet it is way way way out of context. 

Edit: Nevermind. ALMIGHTY SPEAKS IN ALL CAPS. ALWAYS.

Edited by Bloodfalcon

The ones from amazon? Yes, they have changed several times now. I think someone is just messing with us.

Yeah I just discovered if you keep pressing the "surprise me" button then you get more stuff! It's so awesome! I just hope Peter won't stop them. Everyone gets to read the book tomorrow and as I have to wait till the 6th I might as well get all the hits I could get. Jeez I sound like an addict... What have you done to me Brandon Sanderson... You brilliant man???? :blink:

Who is being spoken too:

Sadeas

Dalinar

Taravangian

Who is speaking

Mrs. Sadeas

Navani

Taravangian's advisor

To Sadeas or Taravangian would be my guess. But I have know idea who the speaker is. The people who might feel that way about them seem too pragmatic to make such an over-the-top statement.

We all read that Glimpse about the daughter of Herdaz's King .. i'm no longer able to live with this burden, I just have to throw it out : 

[spoiler]

(She doesn't exist. The King of Herdaz has no daughter. It was all just a lie)
[/spoiler]

Edit: I give up .. i'm too dumb to create spoilerbrackets.

Edited by HydrogenAlpha

I don't see him as neutral at all though. Neutrals are essentially mercenaries, whose moral threshold varies. If Mr. T is lawful good, then he really wants to save the world, and he has thought about and tried a bunch of different things, and only this arguably evil and chaotic method beings some results; he would prefer and alternative, but just can't find one. If he were lawful evil, on the other hand, then his motivation is mostly personal (e.g. thirst for fame, going down in the history books), but he is not willing to just go and Kharbranth into a slaughterhouse - he actually cares to choose his victims from among those who are about to die, if possible.

Odium to Sadeas, I think. I don't know why or how it could be Odium, but it just doesn't sound like something a human would say.

edit: On second thought, maybe it's Taravangian when super intelligent. Maybe his PoV doesn't read like a human then.

Edited by Morsk

You must be king. Of everything. That way, I can go to all the feasts and dances, you see, and the ladies will watch me and think, look, perhaps he has one arm, but he glows and he is the good friend of the king of everything. We should all marry him for his success and money, even if that is just an excuse because he is so handsome that I would marry him if he lived in an alley, see?