Scriptorian

The latest glimpse reminds me of something Taravangian could say. He's definitely acting to get rid of the leaders of the world he feels would be detrimental to his plans of saving it.

I can see how it could just as well be Kaladin.

Edit: beaten to the punch :-)

Edited by Peet

Looks one of Mr. T to me, by the way that he talks him are a much more probably suspect.

Kaladin don't believe in the "greater good" like Mr. T does. And sacrifice something to save the rest looks much more a thing that Mr. T would do.

Kaladin probaly would try(and succeed) save the hand, he woundn't give up. this is kind his theme (i see him as a "determinator"). Mr. T would sell his mother if that would help him succeed =)

Edited by Natans

"What do you do if the hand is festering, threatening the entire body? Do you wait and hope it get's better,or do you act?"

I believe it could either be;

• Kaladin (The Surgical metaphor makes me lean this way but i find it hard to believe Kaladin could easily sacrifice anybody for any reason he seems to be big on taking the high road,)
  • Mr.T (I can imagine him because he seems to be the type to believe the ends justify the means.)
  • Amaram (he might see Kaladin as Dalinars new right hand and believes him to be infecting Dalinar)

These glimpses are delicious torture. 12 days

Hahaha i think this everything a new Glimpse comes out!

This addiction I have to The Stormlight Archive is physically painful I thought it would be easier to deal with it once the release was closer...how wrong I was. It has peaked. I might die before it's release or from the shock of the actual release. Ive never been a particularly religious man but I prayed frequently by some miracle the release date is moved forward but it has been in vein. Maybe I will have to retread yet again to sedate my dirty little secret..

This addiction I have to The Stormlight Archive is physically painful I thought it would be easier to deal with it once the release was closer...how wrong I was. It has peaked. I might die before it's release or from the shock of the actual release. Ive never been a particularly religious man but I prayed frequently by some miracle the release date is moved forward but it has been in vein. Maybe I will have to retread yet again to sedate my dirty little secret..

At the signing, you can do the whole improve thing and talk to Brandon like he's your drug dealer.

"Man, I need my fix. I'll do anything, man!"

At the signing, you can do the whole improve thing and talk to Brandon like he's your drug dealer.

"Man, I need my fix. I'll do anything, man!"

Please, please, get Stone's Unhallowed soon. Two years is too long. Maybe a bluetooth mental hook up to beam all eight remaining books directly into our brains. Yeah, that doesn't sound crazy or obsessed at all. ;)

I would say, that because of the very medical nature of the comment, it would have to be said from one medic to another. To me this says Kaladin is probably talking to himself again :), though I will hold to a slim hope that it could be coming to or from Lirin...