1 minute ago, The Only Joe said:

45 minutes left to vote for Mailliw. (Everyone is assuming I made him a jester. Why would I do that when I cold make him a Veteran/Jester Combo?)

Why did you have to say that?  Now I want it to be true.

1 minute ago, The Only Joe said:

45 minutes left to vote for Mailliw. (Everyone is assuming I made him a jester. Why would I do that when I cold make him a Veteran/Jester Combo?) I didn't do that though. Too OP.

I was actually considering saying "Inb4 Mailliw is some kind of living Aonic bomb" and retract my vote for him at the very last second there as a joke :P

7 minutes ago, jaimeleecee said:

@Amanuensis your tally is wrong :P I switched my vote to Elenion earlier. 

Maill thanks for the gift of endless corruption, I will do my best to use it [ir]responsibly :P 

Ah, okay. For some reason there always seems to be a mistake in my tallies :[

(15) Mailliw73: Amanuensis, OrlokTsubodai, TheMightyLopen, Kipper, Magestar, TheSilverDragon, Elenion, little wilson, Alvron, Elbereth, Renegade, Eolhondras, Arraenae, Burnt Spaghetti, jaimeleecee,

(3) Elenion: Sart,  The Young Bard, Stink,

(1) Emerald101: Conquestor,

(1) Elbereth: Araris Valerian,

@Silverblade5 I'm hoping you and your other Noble friend have your secret vote on Mailliw, too.

Edited by Amanuensis

Sucks too see you go, Maill. Good luck on your mission, though. Hopefully once you get back you'll still have time for these games. :P 

(@Everyone else: Sorry for the inactivity today. I'll try to get caught up and post some coherent thoughts tomorrow.)

(17) Mailliw73: Amanuensis, OrlokTsubodai, TheMightyLopen, Kipper, Magestar, TheSilverDragon, Elenion, little wilson, Alvron, Elbereth, Renegade, Eolhondras, Arraenae, Burnt Spaghetti, jaimeleecee, Master Elodin, Aonar Faileas,

(3) Elenion: Sart, The Young Bard, Stink,

(1) Emerald101: Conquestor,

(1) Elbereth: Araris Valerian,

And with that Mailliw just needs one more vote to break the record. Would be cool if it was a player vote rather than a power vote, but it doesn't seem anyone else who hasn't voted for him yet is on.

As for you, Mailliw. It was truly a pleasure playing with you. I don't think there's ever been a game I've played that you weren't in. I'm not looking forward to adjusting to your absence. Although I remember you making a comment once about it being hard to be on an eliminator team with me because we have such different thoughts / strategies, I was always happy to have you on my side. I like to think that's part of the reason why we won both of those games, even if you did end up being the first one to die both times :P

Oh, and you better keep in touch on facebook :] 

Edited by Amanuensis

Here's Maill's role list again.

1. Ecthelion III DEAD
  2. Elbereth Neutral Merchant
  3. Mailliw STORMFATHER - TRANSCENDED
  4. Silverblade Noble
  5. Elenion Duke
  6. Arraenae Beggar
  7. Master Elodin Merchant
  8. The Young Bard Jeskeri
  9. Eolhondras Bodyguard
  10. Straw DEAD
  11. Magestar Jeskeri?
  12. Amanuensis Jindo Legionnaire
  13. Orlok Pirate
  14. Stink Citizen Pirate
  15. Conquestor Noble
  16. Jaime Veteran
  17. Emerald Citizen? Dula
  18. Antgrgmn Legionnaire
  19. Wilson Jester
  20. Araris Beggar
  21. The Silver Dragon Noble
  22. Burnt Spaghetti Noble
  23. Kipper Eliminator-not sure which faction
  24. Aonar Bodyguard
  25. Alvron LORD OF SHADOWS
  26. Renegade Conversion role
  27. Lopen Retired Pirate
  28. Sart Jeskeri Noble

This fits with all of the roles that were claimed to me. Does this appear accurate to everyone else?

Great write-up Joe. Was a fitting send-off, I think. :)

For the most part, that list looks fine, but I do see one or two things that might be inaccurate. :ph34r:

Also, I'd like to hear @Conquestor and @Master Elodin's thoughts on how things have gone so far. What do you both think of Elenion and Emerald?

I'd like to hear opinions about Aman as well(from anyone who's willing to discuss things :P). Currently I'm getting a village read on him, but I'm open to others' opinions.

5 minutes ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Great write-up Joe. Was a fitting send-off, I think. :)

For the most part, that list looks fine, but I do see one or two things that might be inaccurate. :ph34r:

Also, I'd like to hear @Conquestor and @Master Elodin's thoughts on how things have gone so far. What do you both think of Elenion and Emerald?

I'd like to hear opinions about Aman as well(from anyone who's willing to discuss things :P). Currently I'm getting a village read on him, but I'm open to others' opinions.

Again, I am still officially mostly inactive. 

Thanks for that writeup send off, Joe! That was great!

This will be my last post here. I'll see you in two years. Best of luck to the Citizens. :)

In response to Ada's post from last night: Unless you played QF8, I have played or GMd every game. 

It was definitely still fun to be on a team with you and I'm sure I'd enjoy it still as we've both changed since I said that. 

29 minutes ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Ah, I see. I'll annoy someone else then. :P How about any of you Aussies? You got any people you're suspicious of?

Ayo.

Personally I'd like to hear more from @Araris Valerian about the vote on Elbereth. As far as I can see she was hardly setting the lynch target, more expressing an opinion that many others shared and have since reiterated. Not to mention that Len was on equal standing, if not more likely to be lynched than Emerald.

41 minutes ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Are you asking me to poke you in thread too? Cause i can :P

Sure, feel free. Maybe then everyone will know you're super evil once my alignment becomes clear. ;) (Also, I wouldn't mind some quicklinks right about now.)

33 minutes ago, Eolhondras said:

Ayo.

Personally I'd like to hear more from @Araris Valerian about the vote on Elbereth. As far as I can see she was hardly setting the lynch target, more expressing an opinion that many others shared and have since reiterated. Not to mention that Len was on equal standing, if not more likely to be lynched than Emerald.

Oh yeah, that's a fair point. I was thinking earlier that the votes on Emerald were hardly all because of what El said. Wilson was much more of an influence in getting those votes, IMO.

Just now, TheMightyLopen said:

Sure, feel free. Maybe then everyone will know you're super evil once my alignment becomes clear. ;) (Also, I wouldn't mind some quicklinks right about now.)

Oh yeah, that's a fair point. I was thinking earlier that the votes on Emerald were hardly all because of what El said. Wilson was much more of an influence in getting those votes, IMO.

But... a lot of the time doing quicklinks gets me lynched :o you trying to get me killed bro?

Just now, Burnt Spaghetti said:

But... a lot of the time doing quicklinks gets me lynched :o you trying to get me killed bro?

Clearly you care far too much about surviving over being helpful for you to be a villager, so I'd say you deserve it! :P (Nah, just wanted to check something and didn't want to go through the thread looking for it)

Ha. Well forgive me for having some interest in my lifespan :P

Seriously though i dont mind doing quicklinks. Provided that i can have a disclaimer or something that means no one can use doing the quicklinks as lynch worthy evidence cause thats annoying :P

1 minute ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Ha. Well forgive me for having some interest in my lifespan :P

Seriously though i dont mind doing quicklinks. Provided that i can have a disclaimer or something that means no one can use doing the quicklinks as lynch worthy evidence cause thats annoying :P

Well I already went and looked up what I wanted, but I for one don't see it as being anything worth suspicion. I believe it was "Posting quicklinks but nothing else makes you appear helpful when you're really not." as the thought process that leads people to suspect you because of the quicklinks. Whereas if you just never post, they don't tend to pay much attention to you... :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Well I already went and looked up what I wanted, but I for one don't see it as being anything worth suspicion. I believe it was "Posting quicklinks but nothing else makes you appear helpful when you're really not." as the thought process that leads people to suspect you because of the quicklinks. Whereas if you just never post, they don't tend to pay much attention to you... :ph34r:

Or you can just reply to odd posts and say game related stuff to avoid the inactivity filter.:ph34r: