Yeah, are there any Notes that could be shared? I'm not sure why that information would be withheld. Either the result is traitor, and you should reveal it. Or the result is Loyal, and you can just not reveal the role side of it.

We do need to decide what to do about Kipper. I feel like either he's a really unlucky villager, he's being framed, or he's just an eliminator. I need to go through his defense and the details of the situation to sort out which of those things I think is most likely. From what evidence there is, I believe Kipper is most likely an eliminator. It would probably be best if we could have more opinions though. Orlok, what do you think of the situation?

Lopen, I disagree about revealing Loyal notes. If you received one that says someone is loyal, you should not reveal that in thread. Hopefully you know who the Snitch is who told you that and you can communicate that to them through code and then PM the Loyal player at night. But if you reveal them in the thread, that paints a target on their backs. See the AG for a great example of that.

Edit: And I know BoM just came out, but we need more activity than this. Meta died to help us; don't wast that.

Edit 2: Kynedath. Phatt.

Edited by Mailliw73

Lopen, I disagree about revealing Loyal notes. If you received one that says someone is loyal, you should not reveal that in thread. Hopefully you know who the Snitch is who told you that and you can communicate that to them through code and then PM the Loyal player at night. But if you reveal them in the thread, that paints a target on their backs. See the AG for a great example of that.

Exactly. Which is why I didn't reveal the Note I got D2 that had a Loyal result.

Well, I'm going to get my voice and my vote out now, so just in case I am lazy or something it at least gives you all a read on me. For now at least, my vote is on Kipper. I think that his reaction to Meta's pre-death claims in addition to him being the one that instigated the whole thing, followed by the note about him the next cycle makes him the largest suspect.

Obviously, I haven't been on because of Bands of Mourning (which I greatly enjoyed), and then I took most of another day off from the internet because I forgot my charger and wanted to preserve the charge. But I am returned! Doesn't that sound all fancy?

I can't make heads or tails of the last few days. There are too many things that happened, all of which are confusing. But I'll try! I'm going to go back through them again and see what I can find. Kipper's obviously the most involved in everything, but I don't know if that's good or bad.

Basically: I have no idea about anything. Hmph.

For the relevant person: rqwumvistfyESMKITk

Also, that code is dumb.

Well, there goes our Assassin. :(

I am going to vote for Maill. Maill, could you inform us as to which of those items you are trying to build? 'Cause it's a bit suspicious to me how.... oh wait... are you part of the MUIOOP? Just a yes or no will do. I'm asking because otherwise, you're (from what I've heard) building something dangerous. That too all by yourself.

EDIT: Oops! I didn't notice twei’s post. But, good point.

Edited by Mark IV

Kyne, you were one who Meta called out as being likely evil. You also voted for Ada.

Those are fairly odd reasons for you to vote for me. Kipper is on both of those lists, and his circumstances are much more suspicious than mine. I voted for Ada because I thought that there was a higher likelihood of him being a traitor due to his involvement in both Meta's lynch and trying to get kipper lynched. Meta has me on his potentially evil list because I was checking the situation on the thread after his alleged evil role claim and I didn't do anything about it. Well I didn't have the time. I was planning on giving my suspicions to you guys, but my parents decided I had to go out to dinner without them that night.

I don't know why you are choosing to assault me instead of kipper, since he fits your reasons better, but it seems to me to be either flawed logic, or a flawed eliminator plan. It's almost like you are trying to draw attention off of Kipper by voting on me and Phatt. Phatt for even less reason than you have for me. I don't know what your game is, but I think that you are playing the villain. Maill

Sorry for my inactivity everyone. I've been slammed with work and homework for a few days and what little time I've had for forums I've spent wrapping up the ag. I should be back now for this game.

Here's a vote tally for today:

Phattemer(1)Maill, kipper

Orlock(1)Lopen

Kynedath(1)Maill

Kipper(2)Araris, Elkanah

Maill(3)Twei, Mark, Kynedath

good or bad?

I'm going to put my vote on Kipper. At first I thought his circumstances were unfortunate, but as more information has come out, it has become harder and harder to believe it was a coincidence.

Sorry for my inactivity everyone. I've been slammed with work and homework for a few days and what little time I've had for forums I've spent wrapping up the ag. I should be back now for this game.

Here's a vote tally for today:

Phattemer(1)Maill, kipper

Orlock(1)Lopen

Kynedath(1)Maill

Kipper(2)Araris, Elkanah

Maill(3)Twei, Mark, Kynedath

good or bad?

I'm going to put my vote on Kipper. At first I thought his circumstances were unfortunate, but as more information has come out, it has become harder and harder to believe it was a coincidence.

What "more information" are you referring to?

Well, there goes our Assassin. :(

I am going to vote for Maill. Maill, could you inform us as to which of those items you are trying to build? 'Cause it's a bit suspicious to me how.... oh wait... are you part of the MUIOOP? Just a yes or no will do. I'm asking because otherwise, you're (from what I've heard) building something dangerous. That too all by yourself.

EDIT: Oops! I didn't notice twei’s post. But, good point.

Yes, I am part of the MUIOOP. What items I have and am trying to build will not be made public.

Those are fairly odd reasons for you to vote for me. Kipper is on both of those lists, and his circumstances are much more suspicious than mine. I voted for Ada because I thought that there was a higher likelihood of him being a traitor due to his involvement in both Meta's lynch and trying to get kipper lynched. Meta has me on his potentially evil list because I was checking the situation on the thread after his alleged evil role claim and I didn't do anything about it. Well I didn't have the time. I was planning on giving my suspicions to you guys, but my parents decided I had to go out to dinner without them that night.

I don't know why you are choosing to assault me instead of kipper, since he fits your reasons better, but it seems to me to be either flawed logic, or a flawed eliminator plan. It's almost like you are trying to draw attention off of Kipper by voting on me and Phatt. Phatt for even less reason than you have for me. I don't know what your game is, but I think that you are playing the villain. Maill

Yes, I know Kipper's there. But I'm inclined to trust him for the moment. Hence, my vote on you. Yes, I also voted for Ada, but I had my reasons for that and there are a couple people who know and understand the reason for my vote.

I've seen Elkanah viewing the thread since I asked for reasoning, but received none. That isn't enough to make me vote for him, but it does seem minorly suspicious that he's willing to follow a bandwagon and not even defend it.

Yeah, you're right. Forget what I said earlier. 

Orlok, I'd still like to hear from you, but I'll be changing my vote to Kipper now. I'll try to lay out my reasons, although they've pretty much been stated before.

1. He claims to have received a Note that said Meta was a traitor Beggar. The Note is supposedly from Mark, a claimed blind Snitch. So, either Kipper was lying about Meta's alignment, and is therefore a traitor, or the Note really did say traitor Beggar on it, which would mean that there IS a traitor Beggar. Meta was a loyal Beggar, Hellscythe was a loyal Beggar, and Kipper is a Beggar.

2. Kipper was scanned by Shallan, a claimed non-blind Snitch(didn't Shallan scan Adavantos correctly? So that's some evidence to back up her claim). The result was "traitor Beggar." So in order for Kipper not to be a traitor, the traitors would have had to either redirect Shallans scan(is it possible to only redirect a part of a Snitches order? Because I'm assuming she meant to send the Note to Phatt, so that part of her scan was unaffected if I'm assuming correctly), or Phatt was lying about the result. Either way, we get a good amount of information from Kippers death.

3. Kippers involvement regarding Meta's gambit(or shenanigan, whatever you want to call it  :P).

Kipper, if you're not a traitor, I'm sorry, but the evidence is stacked against you.

Yeah, you're right. Forget what I said earlier. 

Orlok, I'd still like to hear from you, but I'll be changing my vote to Kipper now. I'll try to lay out my reasons, although they've pretty much been stated before.

1. He claims to have received a Note that said Meta was a traitor Beggar. The Note is supposedly from Mark, a claimed blind Snitch. So, either Kipper was lying about Meta's alignment, and is therefore a traitor, or the Note really did say traitor Beggar on it, which would mean that there IS a traitor Beggar. Meta was a loyal Beggar, Hellscythe was a loyal Beggar, and Kipper is a Beggar.

Excellent analysis of given facts. :P Yes, I am a Beggar, and no I didn't lie about the Note, so why would I kill HS if I was an Eliminator? Note that since I'm a Beggar, lying about that would have been a horrible idea.

2. Kipper was scanned by Shallan, a claimed non-blind Snitch(didn't Shallan scan Adavantos correctly? So that's some evidence to back up her claim). The result was "traitor Beggar." So in order for Kipper not to be a traitor, the traitors would have had to either redirect Shallans scan(is it possible to only redirect a part of a Snitches order? Because I'm assuming she meant to send the Note to Phatt, so that part of her scan was unaffected if I'm assuming correctly), or Phatt was lying about the result. Either way, we get a good amount of information from Kippers death.

Here's what my assumption is right now. Shallan is a Compulsive Liar Traitor Snitch. I know that the Note is wrong, so there's only a few things that could have gone wrong. Either way, Shallan and phatt appear to be teaming, which is quite suspicious (why would Shallan publicly reveal herself as a Snitch in thread?). I don't like it that phatt (and apparently everyone here, to a lesser degree) is apparently assuming Shallan to be infallible based off of a Note that I, the suspected Eliminator, delivered. If Shallan really is an Eliminator, and the Eliminators have a Mirror or something, it would have been no hard trick for them to fake a Note. And even easier had phatt lied about the Note. Just remember what happened last time we lynched someone based on a Note.

But really, the easiest thing is that I'm a Compulsive Liar.

3. Kippers involvement regarding Meta's gambit(or shenanigan, whatever you want to call it  :P).

Kipper, if you're not a traitor, I'm sorry, but the evidence is stacked against you.

You mean me outing a note that said "Eliminator" on it? I had to code Adavantos a note in my first post about his note, which said, essentially, "You Scanned Shallan and gave the Note to Kipper," so he knew that I had a Note already. It would have been weird if I held onto one Note to reveal later.

Or perhaps you mean me retracting once I knew that there were possibilities for him not being evil?

Maybe you're referring to my reluctance to vote for him despite explicitly saying that I was Searching during the Day?

Kipper, which side role do you have?

Trusted, and, I suspect, Compulsive Liar.

Yes, I know Kipper's there. But I'm inclined to trust him for the moment. Hence, my vote on you. Yes, I also voted for Ada, but I had my reasons for that and there are a couple people who know and understand the reason for my vote.

Well, I guess I can't really defend myself since you haven't given me anything to defend from, except for your earlier reasons which I have already addressed.

Well, I guess I can't really defend myself since you haven't given me anything to defend from, except for your earlier reasons which I have already addressed.

Sorry, I don't have anything for you to defend from. Of all the players, you've done some of the most suspicious stuff and were mediumly ranked in each of the last two lynched player's suspicions.