I don't know why you are choosing to assault me instead of kipper, since he fits your reasons better, but it seems to me to be either flawed logic, or a flawed eliminator plan. It's almost like you are trying to draw attention off of Kipper by voting on me and Phatt. Phatt for even less reason than you have for me. I don't know what your game is, but I think that you are playing the villain. Maill

Your attempts to deflect suspicion and retaliatory voting is interesting. And you'd al,ready caught my attention before, so Maill Kynedath

Vote tally:

Phatt: Maill1, Kipper

Orlok: Lopen1

Kynedath: Maill2, DeathClutch, Twei2

Kipper: Araris, Elkanah, Lopen2

Maill: Twei1, Mark, Kynedath

Sorry, I don't have anything for you to defend from. Of all the players, you've done some of the most suspicious stuff and were mediumly ranked in each of the last two lynched player's suspicions.

What kind of suspicious stuff? Like voting for a villager by accident? It happens. The only thing that we can do is vote for the people who we think have the most chance of being an eliminator. I thought that Ada was suspicious and I acted on that. It's what we have to do.

Your attempts to deflect suspicion and retaliatory voting is interesting. And you'd al,ready caught my attention before, so Maill Kynedath

It's not me trying to deflect suspicion, it's me defending myself against Maill's (and now yours and DC's) attacks.

My vote on Maill was due mostly due to the way he went about accusing me. He gave one and a half sentences as to why he was voting for me. On top of that, his nonchalant attitude seemed to be bringing everyone away from the major conflict at hand. After he did, I found it very odd that Kipper, a nearly professed traitor, was basically saved because of attention span issues.

Now in the interest of not only self-preservation, but also trying to re-focus the rest of us onto the central conflict of basically the last three cycles, MaillKipper.

Night Four: Krippling the Krippled

Krippe leant heavily on his crutch as he hobbled around the lair.  He didn’t need the crutch but it did lend him an aura of vulnerability which he used to manipulate others into do his bidding.  As his pappy used to say; As long as others see you as weak, they will think you incapable of murder.  Krippe took that to heart when he was shot in the leg by a stray Enforcement bullet.  While his leg was fully healed thanks to the Epics, Krippe not only managed to get the officer that had shot him demoted but had received a substantial payout from Steelhearts coffers.  The officer foolishly questioned the Epics and claiming that Krippe was lying.  The resulting carnage made a happy memory for Krippe.

Krippe however spent money faster than he could make it so it wasn’t long until his payout was long gone.  Spent on fancy clothes, woman and drink.  Of course once his money was gone, so too were the perks.  His one of a kind, hand-made ivory crutch was all that he had left.

As he hobbled around he noticed that he was drawing eyes towards him.  Not the usual eyes that showed compassion but rather the eyes the held distrust and hate.

Picking up the pace slightly, Krippe hobbled over to the door where Anamax stood guard.

“You mind stepping aside friend.  There’s only so much exercise one can get in here and I really would like to get my strength back.  I’ll be back well before sundown.  You have my word on it.”

Anamax’s only reply was to cross his well muscled arms.

“Very well.” Krippe said as he backed away making sure emphasize his limp.  “I suppose I could alwa…”  he stopped abruptly as he bumped into something behind him.

Turning around he found that he had bumped into a group of people.  Each one with a look of malice in their eyes.

Dropping his crutch he bent down to pick it up but instead he kicked it into the legs of the others before making a break for it.  He managed four steps before he was tackled to the ground, his leg twisting beneath him snapping the bones.  It wasn’t long after that until he found himself before the headsman.

Krippe the Krippling (Kipper) has been lynched.  He was a Trusted Beggar with a Magnet.
The body of Clanky (Clanky) has disappeared.

Vote Tally:
Milton/Altermind (Maill) (0) Marr (Mark VI)
Exisa (phattemer) (1) Krippe the Krippling (Kipper)
Drake Pierce (Kynedath) (2) Milton/Altermind (Maill), Hashirama (Deathclutch), Theresa (twelfthrootoftwo)
Krippe the Krippling (Kipper) (3) Drake Pierce (Kynedath), Allen (Araris Valerian), Neal (Elkanah), Finn (TheMightyLopen)

Edited by Alvron

Day Five: Missing in Action

The night was uneventful as everyone kept a weary eye on their neighbors.  Mistrust and paranoia was rampant enough that even the slightest movement caused all eyes to lock onto the perpetrator.

Several people left the group at one stage or another, either for food or to use the necessary and each time they could feel eyes following them as they left and again when they returned.

As the rays of the sun began to shine through the windows everyone breathed a sigh of relief.  No one had been attacked.  Or so they thought.  A quick head count at breakfast showed that someone had gone missing.  

Of Citona Vinid, there was no sign.

Citona Vinid (Shallan) had died.  Her body is missing. She had 4 items.
Day Five has started so get lynching.
PMs are being sent out as fast as possible.

Player List:

Mailliw73 - Milton Towren aka Altermind
Deathclutch - Hashirama
Elbereth - Ereth
Hellscythe - Avis Strong ???
Adavantos - Michael Durbin ???
Kynedath - Drake Pierce
Araris Valerian - Allen
Kipper - Krippe the Krippling Trusted Beggar
IrulelikeSTINK - Rance Idsmill
Shallan - Citona Vinid ???
Burnt Spaghetti - Blaize Ghetti
Mark VI - Marr
OrlokTsubodai - Locke
phattemer - Exisa
Elkanah - Neal
Clanky - Clanky ???
TheMightyLopen - Finn
twelfthrootoftwo - Theresa
Metacognition - Metrick Beggar and Living Legend

Edited by Alvron

Well, Kipper knew that the items were being passed to her.

I'll vote for STINK because of his vote, which doesn't make much sense. Also, seeing as I've been cleared I'd appreciate some protection tonight. Thank you in advance.

(By the way, Mark; sum necaturus proditorem)

Actually, I'll vote for Lopen, because yesterday he tried to distract everyone from the whole Kipper situation.

Edited by phattemer

Mark IV.

Short explanation, it's the last sentence of the post above this.

You have an equally short explanation. I personally believe that anything you use against a person can be held against you.

Easily misread, true, but still fairly apparent that it means that he is worried about being killed by the eliminators next due to him being a snitch. If you see something evil in there, I am not seeing it. There doesn't seem to be any hidden meaning or message. Even if there was, would you not want to expose it to the rest of the class?

Even so, I think that Maill's methods last day cycle were the most suspicious to me. His attacks on me due to a few skeletal reasons with no backing were lacking visible substance. He did also try to steer the conversation away from one of the primary discussions, almost as if he was trying to save a team mate from being lynched.

Steer the conversation? I posted only a few times, none of which were anything that could be construed as steering the conversation. And the one time I don't vote off of just gut feelings, I end up with multiple votes because of it?? Okay. Kynedath. I'm still sticking with this for now.

Steer the conversation? I posted only a few times, none of which were anything that could be construed as steering the conversation. And the one time I don't vote off of just gut feelings, I end up with multiple votes because of it?? Okay. Kynedath. I'm still sticking with this for now.

Your first post of that cycle was you voting for Phatt and asking if any more notes had been given to him. Meanwhile, Ada, Kipper's only real competition in the evil game at that point, had been killed and proven to be good. Kipper was out in the open and you chose instead to focus on notes that could draw attention away from Kipper and onto someone else.

Your next significant post that cycle came right after Lopen was turning the subject of notes back to Kipper.  You then proceeded to argue that notes should not be revealed if they say that they are loyal. I can see many reasons why an eliminator would want that to happen.    1) Less information for the loyalists. 2) More infighting due to not knowing someone is loyal. 3) Most important to this argument, actively arguing against Lopen takes the focus off of Kipper and puts it on the snitch's and the notes.

Later in an edit of that post, you wanted more activity, again seeming to attempt to divert the conversation.

In the other edit of that post, you voted for me without giving any reason whatsoever, forcing me to ask you and dedicate an emtire conversation to that.

Your next post, you gave me barely any information as to why you voted for me, drawing me further away from the conversation about Kipper. Note also that the reasons you gave also could have been applied to Kipper, who was in a much more suspicious situation than I was. Why didn't you vote for him?

"Yes, I know Kipper's there. But I'm inclined to trust him for the moment."

No other reason was given.

Next point of interest. After a post asking about Kipper's side role, you posted after me responding to my inqueries about your motives. You had nothing for me to defend against, and yet you claim that I have done some of the most suspicious stuff in the game. I had already addressed your earlier reasons (which, by the way, you did not disclaim or disclaim in any way), and you didn't even reiterate your earlier points to say that they were still valid.

Even now, you refuse to give solid reasons for voting for me. During the writing of all of this, I am getting more and more convinced that you are an eliminator. Give me tangible proof otherwise. I'd love to be wrong since you are obviously a skilled player (see false thaidakar reveal of MR10) and I really want you to be with us. You just haven't given me any reason to trust you so far.

I'd prefer we not lynch Maill, so I'll retract from Lopen and vote for Kynedath. It seems to me like you're tunneling on Maill and also I agree that notes shouldn't be revealed if not needed, though at least one other person should be informed as to their contents so they're not lost.

Your first post of that cycle was you voting for Phatt and asking if any more notes had been given to him. Meanwhile, Ada, Kipper's only real competition in the evil game at that point, had been killed and proven to be good. Kipper was out in the open and you chose instead to focus on notes that could draw attention away from Kipper and onto someone else.

Yep. I knew Kipper was likely to get lynched, so I figured I'd make sure Phatt reported to us. Which I don't think he ever did. Phatt?Knowing if Phatt had received anymore evil notes would be beneficial to the discussion.

Your next significant post that cycle came right after Lopen was turning the subject of notes back to Kipper.  You then proceeded to argue that notes should not be revealed if they say that they are loyal. I can see many reasons why an eliminator would want that to happen.    1) Less information for the loyalists. 2) More infighting due to not knowing someone is loyal. 3) Most important to this argument, actively arguing against Lopen takes the focus off of Kipper and puts it on the snitch's and the notes.

Later in an edit of that post, you wanted more activity, again seeming to attempt to divert the conversation.

In the other edit of that post, you voted for me without giving any reason whatsoever, forcing me to ask you and dedicate an emtire conversation to that.

YES. I still think that. When we start revealing players as good, the evil team starts killing them, in most cases. It's an easy way to make sure we have no proven hubs.

In the edit, I wanted people to talk, as it had been a while with no posts. There was no conversation to be diverted.

That was the point. I wanted to see your reaction. I'm sorry, you wasted a whole sentence on replying.

Your next post, you gave me barely any information as to why you voted for me, drawing me further away from the conversation about Kipper. Note also that the reasons you gave also could have been applied to Kipper, who was in a much more suspicious situation than I was. Why didn't you vote for him?

It was and is my best lead. None of this is drawing conversation away form Kipper; it's just another facet of the discussion. Why does everyone need to talk about Kipper? I didn't vote for him, as the circumstances around him were similar to the ones around Meta and we saw how that went.

Even now, you refuse to give solid reasons for voting for me. During the writing of all of this, I am getting more and more convinced that you are an eliminator. Give me tangible proof otherwise. I'd love to be wrong since you are obviously a skilled player (see false thaidakar reveal of MR10) and I really want you to be with us. You just haven't given me any reason to trust you so far.

That's called tunneling.

I got a Note with the result "Elbereth is a Demolitionist(colored red)." (Hidden roles for the win!!!...except it's on the wrong team.) However, the Note was from Mark, so I'm not sure if it's accurate or not. So, yeah. Elbereth. Anything to say? Even if she's not a traitor, and Mark scanned someone else with that result, we know that the traitors have a Demolitionist(unless whoever got scanned is a Compulsive Liar I guess).

@phatt, what do you mean I tried to distract from the Kipper situation?

Demolitionist?

Anyone know what that is? It's not in the OP.

Hmmmmmmmmm.... a hidden role? :ph34r:

Also-

Stink

Short explanation, it's the only sentence oF the post ten ahove this.

Really though, could you please expand on your suspicions, like the last Long Game perhaps?

How do you people notice these? °o°

Hmmmmmmmmm.........

EDIY: Also, phattemer, quare dicunt in vobis quoniam?

EDIT 2 ('Cause I don't want to double post) :

And the one time I don't vote off of just gut feelings, I end up with multiple votes because of it?

I'm with you there Maill.

Edited by Mark IV