Project #1: Misting quiz

Kynedath

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Nicroburst. However, I did two other quizzes and got tineye and soother.

1 hour ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Hey me too!

Me three.

I think Microsoft is one of the coolest metals, and not just because the internet says I'm a nicroburst.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2022 at 7:24 PM, I think I am here. said:

4 years later, I did this again and got Rioter. Is this what having a character arc feels like? 

Haha, well, technically Soothing and Rioting are not that different, so not surprising that the same person can be both. Or maybe you were just Mistborn the entire time!

Edited by Yuliya

• 9 months later...
On 4/21/2020 at 8:22 PM, Moblea said:

This was hard for me to answer because multiple answers were accurate for me, but I got coinshot, but the house one was hard for me to answer.

House was definitely one of the harder ones. Knowing what my ideal is, I think "Huge Mansion" is probably the most accurate, but I also was really into van life videos for a while and would still like to have a livable van...if only while I build my mansion to my own specifications, cause no one else seems to have put as much thought into making a house both sustainable and fun for someone like me. Sustainable yes, search Earthships on YouTube, and I guess in Arizona as much open land as there is they don't need an indoor shooting range, but still...

1st result: Smoker. Probably accurate to how I actually am in the real world; emotionally stable, hard to disrupt, thorough understanding of the concept of Operational Security (more than the Feds seem to have sometimes lol).

Most common result: Rioter (3x). Huh? I guess I do try to point out what sucks about the system...

Other results:

Soother. I am a decent peacekeeper.

Nicroburst. OK?

Slider. Would be great, if I could afford Bendalloy.

What I really wanted was Coinshot, since I really like flying and firearms, but oh well.

Also, in case it's interesting to you, here's the results I got from the quotetv quiz:

646d4fdf61779_quotetevMistingquiz.png.8fb32747ba3c892a9e8dd92394deba3e.png

Well, I took this quiz two years ago and got Augur. Interestingly enough, I think it suits me. Today, I got Seeker, which is a tad more boring, but is something that past me thought suited me. So there we are! Interestingly enough, my two Alleyverse characters are an A-Bronze F-Tin Twinborn and an A-gold savant, so there ya go!