You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

Hey, cool, another fencer.

Most fantasy books ignore the fact that the hand is the easiest thing to hit with a weapon. Sanderson doesn't. It's really nice.

Foil, Epee, or Saber? I'm guessing Saber.

I'd like to call myself an Epeeist, but I'm probably more of a Foilist because Epee events are almost non-existent in the Utah-southern Idaho division.

On Topic: When you keep having to tell yourself that your en garde is NOT supposed to look like smokestance.

So... a High Woman is a woman whose powers prevent her from being assassinated by conventional means?

Good idea. That's an important consideration when picking out a soulmate. :P

Actually I call them Recogs and High Recogs (I have other classifications but this is the biggest one)

I have a lot of trouble remembering people's faces, especially out of context. A Recog is a woman whose face I can remember. A High Recog is one of those (few) women whose face for some mysterious reason I learn quickly and don't have a problem remembering. While Recognizability does not seem directly correlated with general attractiveness, I usually find myself interested in High Recogs.

Edited by Xaladin

Foil, Epee, or Saber? I'm guessing Saber.

I'd like to call myself an Epeeist, but I'm probably more of a Foilist because Epee events are almost non-existent in the Utah-southern Idaho division.

On Topic: When you keep having to tell yourself that your en garde is NOT supposed to look like smokestance.

My favourite is saber, but I do the most foil. Same sort of situation in my town. Pretty much all foil.

And then get derailed trying to remember all stances, and how to apply the theory to fencing..,

Fact: Voidbringers can't get you if you're hiding under a badchull blankie.

So true. Safest place to hide. :) it's also gotta be impervious to Lashings (/investiture /like aluminium /I forgot the technical cosmerey term help) Edited by Delightful

When you wear your Lightweaver pin around and everybody thinks it is something to do with Spiderman. :angry:  Makes me so mad.

Sanderfan, Sanderfan

Always mistaken for a Spider-fan

Wears his pin all the time

Gets weird stares for this 'crime'

Look out!

Here comes the Sanderfan!

When you wear your Lightweaver pin around and everybody thinks it is something to do with Spiderman. :angry:  Makes me so mad.

Oh my goodness yes. I wore it as a tie pin for church and everyone asked why my spiderman pin was upside down.  :angry:

"Now it says here on your resume that in ten years you aspire to be Kobold King, is this correct"

"yes"

"how is it that you aspire to be another completely different person" 

"two words: Black...Magic"

don't use black magic use lightweaving