You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When you misquote

'We are no longer the Knights Who Say Ni. We are now the Knights Who Say Numuhukumai'aialunamor'.

When this makes you concerned. Which bit was misspelled?

It's Numuhukumakiaki'aialunamor.

You missed the kiak :( You were really close though.

(To be honest, I could tell that it wasn't quite right and I had a feeling there should be a k, but I had to look it up to know more :P)

It's Numuhukumakiaki'aialunamor.

You missed the kiak :( You were really close though.

(To be honest, I could tell that it wasn't quite right and I had a feeling there should be a k, but I had to look it up to know more :P)

I am ashame.

(Does the word ashame work anyway? Like, alight? Abroad? Ashame? Seems like it should)

When you realize that the Cosmere fandom must be the best fandom because even our plants are awesome.

Stormlight Archive has the Stick and Rysn's pot of grass (Tyvnk), not to mention the rockbuds, frillblooms, and shalebark. Mistborn has had Marewill flowers and sickly brown and yellow colored plants. Warbreaker has the tears of Edgli. And... I can't think of anymore plants off the top of my head...  :unsure:

Ermagerd. I lent a friend WoK yesterday. She proceeded to ignore all obligations and responsibilities to read it. I didn't know this until she casually mentioned that she's finished the book less than 24 hours later. :o

And WoR took me a week!

This has also convinced a couple other mutual friends to read it too :D.

And then you know you're a sanderfan when you ask for the book back because youre stressed and need to read about Kal overcoming his fears. :/

Edit: and then jokes are still funny!

Kal: I don't want to be a shardbearer. I've tried that before

Moash: WHAT

Kal: oops....

Edited by Delightful

And WoR took me a week!

....How? How did it take you so long? Hahahaha ;)  It took me two days because the first day I'd been on the road all morning so my eyes were really tired by the time I was able to sit down and start reading and I had to stop about half way through.

....How? How did it take you so long? Hahahaha ;) It took me two days because the first day I'd been on the road all morning so my eyes were really tired by the time I was able to sit down and start reading and I had to stop about half way through.

Major obligations I couldn't get out of? Believe me I read every spare moment.

Actually, after a few crazy scenes

jasnah dying, Shallan strangling her father, Szeth getting night blood

I had to stop for a whilr and process, whichll factor into it.