You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When someone, referring to cream cheese, calls it "crem" and you are disgusted by the thought of that bagel. 

I'd actually thought of this before. :D  When "cream" becomes "crem", foods don't sound quite so appetizing anymore. Crem cheese for your bagel? Sour crem for your taco? Whipped crem on your ice crem sundae? Crem soda?

When someone, referring to cream cheese, calls it "crem" and you are disgusted by the thought of that bagel. 

I'd actually thought of this before. :D  When "cream" becomes "crem", foods don't sound quite so appetizing anymore. Crem cheese for your bagel? Sour crem for your taco? Whipped crem on your ice crem sundae? Crem soda?

I've never heard anyone pronounce cream "crem" in any of these ways, but it would certainly give an entirely new meaning to this definition of a certain phrase:

crem de la crem

[crème duh lah crème; French crème duh la crème]

Word Origin: Roshar

noun

the very worst; toughest parts or members.

I've never heard anyone pronounce cream "crem" in any of these ways, but it would certainly give an entirely new meaning to this definition of a certain phrase:

crem de la crem

[crème duh lah crème; French crème duh la crème]

Word Origin: Roshar

noun

the very worst; toughest parts or members.

I've never heard it said that way either, I just read a bottle wrong and thought it said "Crem Soda". *cue double take and thoughts of is this what happens when you don't let the water sit overnight?*  :P

But back to the main topic.

Would you say that when Kaladin joined Bridge 4 they were the crem de la crem of the warcamp?

EDIT: Also, care for some crem brûlée?

Edited by Brightness Random

When the weather forecast is calling for freezing everything and you wonder, "Does that mean I'll be able to slide everywhere a la Lift?"

No. It means that you'll be able to slide in one direction--backwards--whenever there's a dense, bum-bruising object or surface directly behind you. <_< Not that I'm bitter or anything, of course.

On that note, you know you're a Sanderfan when you wish you could access the Well of Ascension just so you could accelerate global warming and put an early end to winter.

No. It means that you'll be able to slide in one direction--backwards--whenever there's a dense, bum-bruising object or surface directly behind you. <_< Not that I'm bitter or anything, of course.

That is so true.  I think it would make an exception for sideways or forward sliding so long as the object/bruising surface is still a part of the equation.  :(

On that note, you know you're a Sanderfan when you wish you could access the Well of Ascension just so you could accelerate global warming and put an early end to winter.

Perhaps that is why the Lord Ruler did it, he couldn't stand Terris winters, so he just decided to kill Alendi so he could make a world of fire and ash, free from winter . . . and joy . . . and hope . . . and skiing!   NNNOOOOOO!!!

When you repeatedly use Shards and Cosmere stuff in church and seminary. Just today, in fact, I mentioned Ruin and his shenanigans to my seminary teacher after class.

*Mormon power!*

Mmmmmm, when you've checked out Legion probably 15 times from the library so that you can reread it and have your family read it.