You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

On 11/24/2018 at 7:50 PM, Ookla the Real Voidus said:

When you dream about Ink getting murdered.

When you see "InkWing Arts" and consider questioning Ink on his dragon-tribe art choices.

Okay I’m curious why I’m mentioned twice and nobody else is...

also please don’t kill me... though tbh I have had dreams about the shard, including the entire alleyverse meeting up in... Urithuru.

Inkwing arts? Huh. Never heard of it. what is it?

When you pass through Tuba city on your drive through idaho and are proud that TUBA has its own city. (This was a while ago but I just remembered.)

edit: when you read “whose head was garnished with tenderer spikes.”(Tale of Two Cities) and your first imagining is a child Inquisitor.

Edited by Ookla the Fluffy Boi

13 hours ago, Ookla the Taco said:

When you get upset at yourself because you didn’t put anything Sanderson related on your gingerbread house.

I made mine Kaladin's house. (I'll see if I can get a picture on later; I'm at school) It has coldspren and rockbuds and everything. And... Syl. On the window... Syl.

Oathbringer...

Spoiler

Of course it got hit by the Everstorm -- or, well, a case of silverware... :unsure:

So it's more accurate to Oathbringer, if you consider a collection of antique cutlery to be a physical manifestation of evil.

Edit:

Oh! Also! I got my school book club to read Elantris!!! This is gonna be a fun discussion ;)

Edit:

One last thing: What the storms is an Ookla?????

Edited by Ookla the Confused

When your copy of TWOK falls apart (like REALLY apart), so after buying a new, sturdier copy, you highlight a few of your favorite quotes (then give up cause there're too many) and rip out each individual page; then you cut out all the pictures and make a cool collage that you put on your wall, and start putting the pages on the ceiling. (I've still got a ways to go, especially since I haven't touched the project in like weeks. :unsure:)

when this makes you think of the Diagram.

when a friend playing minecraft says something about a chasm, and you immediately think the Shattered plains.

and then you realize that it might be possible to create a full map of the shattered plains by lining up the individual plateau map with the plateau density map, and then want to make a model of it in minecraft. (haven't done it yet...)

21 minutes ago, Ookla_sedai said:

when this makes you think of the Diagram.

when a friend playing minecraft says something about a chasm, and you immediately think the Shattered plains.

and then you realize that it might be possible to create a full map of the shattered plains by lining up the individual plateau map with the plateau density map, and then want to make a model of it in minecraft. (haven't done it yet...)

When you have been thinking about replicating various major Cosmere locations in a huge map, then see this.

Ink, you were mentioned twice because that's how many times you related to something I saw or heard. And I wasn't murdering you, it was someone in a neighborhood you moved out of. Even though I have no clue if you actually ever moved.

I don't know what it is, because I didn't leave adequate notes. <_<

Holy storms, the Diagram! I didn't even...wow. Upvotes for you. WOW.

When you ask someone with an amazing memory if they're wearing copper, even though you know they won't get it.

When you see the words Tyvek building company as you drive by, and wonder if it's just a bunch of typo-prone, sullen Shin people.

When you see someone in your school with a Bridge Four patch on their backpack, but don't want to randomly jump into their conversation, so you just take out your phone and film the patch. (I later deleted the video, because how was that any less creepy? The Doloken, me?)

When you see someone in your school with a Bridge Four patch on their backpack, but don't want to randomly jump into their conversation, so you just take out your phone and film the patch. (I later deleted the video, because how was that any less creepy? The Doloken, me?)

Hahahahahahahaha! That sounds like something I would do..... creepily watch on the sidelines and not talk to anyone!

On 11/26/2018 at 9:53 AM, Ookla the Fluffy Boi said:

I have had dreams about the shard, including the entire alleyverse meeting up in... Urithuru.

Actually....almost same. Last night I had a dream where we all met up at a sketchy gas station by accident. Now that was interesting....

When you have a cold and determine it's because you're wearing gold earrings.

Edited by Ookla the [your choice]