You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When every morning, you go to school, go to a predetermined location, and discuss Realmatic Theory with another Sanderfan.

you go to school every day?

That would kinda be hard.

When you *sandersize things to better understand them

*i call it that. Its when u call something by a sanderson name. Instead of its boring name.

When, for no reason whatsoever, you tell your father all about Allomancy and Feruchemy while knowing perfectly well that he will not read the books, you just want to talk about it. Also, my brother knows about Awakening and maybe Surgebinding as well as the Metallic Arts.

When your variety of curse words suddenly becomes much less offensive to other people and much more meaningful to you.

Me: "Give that back, you storming Chasmfiend!"

Person: :huh: "What'd you call me?"

Me: "Nevermind! Just give it back!"

Edited by Tetriona

You know you're a Sanderfan when (this part will not make sense to non-Mormons) you learn about consecrated oil and you have to remind yourself that it isn't Invested.

Hm. Non-christians, rather. I guess. I do not know the differences between mormons and the rest of Christianity. (I am Catholic myself).

You are definitely a Sanderfan when you sit down with your translated copy of Words Of Radiance and you get to codebreaking the Diagram. And when you start to suspect that at some point the translator messed up. If I got the word "Radiants", then I suppose I am doing it right. But then the rest doesn't match up.

Edited by Oversleep

You are definitely a Sanderfan when you sit down with your translated copy of Words Of Radiance and you get to codebreaking the Diagram. And when you start to suspect that at some point the translator messed up. If I got the word "Radiants", then I suppose I am doing it right. But then the rest doesn't match up.

You're definitely a Sanderfan if you remember that "Radiants" doesn't show up in the correct solution (Coppermind says: "Hold the secret that broke the Knights Radiant. You may need it to destroy the new orders when they return.").

Edited by Landis963

You're definitely a Sanderfan if you remember that "Radiants" doesn't show up in the correct solution (Coppermind says: "Hold the secret that broke the Knights Radiant. You may need it to destroy the new orders when they return.").

Well, the construction "Knights Radiant" in Polish in this sentence is plural, so... It isn't simply the case of adding the "s" at the end of Radiant. So yeah, I got Radiants and that's correct.

Unfortunately, they did translate the code and it's even correct! But a lot of numbers are off(and some misspels and some missing letters) and if I didn't know what I'm looking for I wouldn't solve it by myself.

You're a Sanderfan when your dream last night was that Brandon finally came to your country, you made it to the event and then forgot some super-important question you wanted to ask. So instead you asked if Mistborn Elantrians can Compound Aons.

Edited by Oversleep