You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When you read the following quote from carl sagan

Books permit us to voyage through time, to tap the wisdom of our ancestors. The library connects us with the insights and knowledge, painfully extracted from Nature, of the greatest minds that ever were, with the best teachers, drawn from the entire planet and from all of our history, to instruct us without tiring, and to inspire us to make our own contribution to the collective knowledge of the human species. Public libraries depend on voluntary contributions. I think the health of our civilization, the depth of our awareness about the underpinnings of our culture and our concern for the future can all be tested by how well we support our libraries

And you immediately think

He's one of them! He's making propaganda for the librarian conspiracy!

When you spend 17 hours trying to think up things to post on a page called "You Know You're a Sanderfan When."

When you automatically think of the 17th Shard every time you hear the number 17.

When for a Civil War reenactment you're in the Stonewall Brigade but all you can remember it as is Stormwall Brigade.

It actually took my friend and me a while to get to what it was actually named. Stormwall? Stormlight? Might as well give up and call it Bridge Four.

Who was it that mentioned doodling Cosmeric symbols? 'Cause, yeah, that's a thing.

You know you're a Sanderfan when you entertain yourself during the speeches at a school dinner by doodling Allomantic and Feruchemical symbols in coffee on the event schedule--along with the odd Aon--and are ashamed to see, upon consulting the metal charts at home, that you drew one of the lines backward on the Allomantic atium symbol and your attempt at the Feruchemical iron symbol only vaguely resembles the real thing. (My Aons were almost perfect, though.)

When you have sworn Ideals as an employee (yours may differ from mine).

minor tWOK spoilers:

Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination.

I will clean up after those who can't clean up after themselves. I will bring order to the Lab.

I will help those who struggle with difficult concepts to understand, provided they have put in some effort.

I will share my knowledge with others. I will increase enlightenment.

When you come up with Realmatic explanations for unscientific science fiction.

"The Inhumans are just more Invested. They get their power from Mist! It must be Splinter-sized, though, since Mistborn-levels of Investiture can't possibly have that affect. That temple was probably near a shardpool..."