Mid-Range Game 65: Set on Infiltration

Experience

Lorel decided he didn't really like infiltration. It could be fun at times, even downright enjoyable. There was the suspense, the adrenaline. But all the fun was ruined when you got caught. 

If only everyone pretended he wasn't a spy. Then he could go back to enjoying his job. But apparently the Set didn't take kindly to spies. 

And so it was in a very unenjoyable mood that Lorel found himself strapped to a chair with a sack covering his head, which made it surprisingly hard to see.

A light turned on the room, barely making a difference. Lorel heard shuffling feet and whispered voices. Finally, one of his captors spoke up.

"Lorel, we know you are not loyal to the Set. We also know, from searching your belongings, that there are others among our group that are not loyal. This means you have two choices."

Lorel frowned slightly in confusion for a moment, though nobody else could see it.

"Either you are killed publicly to make a point. Or you tell us the other unloyal members among us."

Welcome to MR#65: Set on Infiltration

This is a Blackout Game! This means that other than the following, you will not know all of the rules. More information will be given as the game progresses.

The game consists of 48 hour cycles. There is a majority exe vote during the day. Tied votes are determined randomly.

One on One PMs are allowed at the start of the game.

And that's all you get for now. 

Signups will close on Friday, Sept 22nd at 5pm PST and start shortly after. 

@Devotary of Spontaneity is currently the IM for this game. Please include her and myself in any PMs created.

Player List:

Spoiler

@Archer - Jaxon Jumpers

@Aeoryi

@The Known Novel - Blake Útt

@Matrim's Dice

@The Wandering Wizard - Darth Wizard

@Araris Valerian - Lad Ladrian

@DeTess - Muriel Fendre

@Labyrinth - Vekin

@JNV

@STINK

Pinch-Hitters:

Spectators:

FAQ:

Spoiler

Q: Will you reveal any other rules?

A: No

Quick Links:

Edited by Elandera

11 minutes ago, DeTess said:

@Experience, am I allowed to play this game? Given that I designed LG63 and you seem to be taking some inspiration from there (It was you that asked for the full ruleset a while back, right?).

If I am allowed in I'd be happy to play as Muriel Fendre.

Of course you're allowed to play.

I'm not going to say anything about the rules. :ph34r:

But yes, that was the first SE game I ever played. And I may or may not have requested those rules :P.