6 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Kas has alluded to a state after "orange" so idk about that. I like my theory that every time an elim gets killed, the orange players are purged. But then the game isn't really flipless :P so nvm I'm going to white that all out

But that glory shall not men such as us attain. No, our duty is to stay for those left behind in the dust. To raise them up and to bring them hope.

Just now, Amanuensis said:

No one is v!leaning Silho right?

I am leaning towards the idea that Silho is just completely trolling. And that, in my opinion, is NAI. I could see someone doing this as both a villager and an elim. I do like the idea that someone else posited that they're also Lynchbait.

Also, that reminds me, did anyone else notice Araris's mention of his Porchwatcher (true name pending) role interacting funny with Lynchbait? I'm very curious to see what he means by this, if he gets chosen by Lynchbait.

Just now, StrikerEZ said:

Also, that reminds me, did anyone else notice Araris's mention of his Porchwatcher (true name pending) role interacting funny with Lynchbait? I'm very curious to see what he means by this, if he gets chosen by Lynchbait.

Yes, though I am rooting for the Lynchbait effect to hit me :P

2 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

If I had any control over who Lynchbait picks, I'd offer to accept bribes. :P

Would you accept a PM next odd cycle?

I do think it's funny you guys are fighting over who gets an extra vote on them.

I still wish to claim it!

It could possibly clear Fae, though it wouldn't quite be a hard clear.

Watch as you are lying and it hits none of us :P

8 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Would you accept a PM next odd cycle?

I actually would appreciate that, if you do end up getting the extra vote. :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

I still wish to claim it!

It could possibly clear Fae, though it wouldn't quite be a hard clear.

Watch as you are lying and it hits none of us :P

Why would it clear Fae?

Why would it clear Fae?

Fae claimed starting with a second role called SE Buddy and it told them my allignment, supposedly.

1 minute ago, StrikerEZ said:

I actually would appreciate that, if you do end up getting the extra vote. :ph34r:

10 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Probably can do that :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Fae claimed starting with a second role called SE Buddy and it told them my allignment, supposedly.

Oh yeah I remember that. Getting your alignment confirmed (at least to me) doesn't necessarily say anything about Fae.

Also hey. Is...is Shining mimicking exactly how I played last cycle???

Just now, Shining Silhouette said:

ngl I totally zoned out last cycle is this what happened?

I acted a little suspicious last cycle, got close to a top 3 train, then voted on myself, and then at some point after the 24 hour mark (which we've passed now in this cycle) unvoted myself.

Also hey. Is...is Shining mimicking exactly how I played last cycle???

Yes and vehemently denied Lynchbait...if I get it twice I owe two PMs >>

1 minute ago, StrikerEZ said:

Oh yeah I remember that. Getting your alignment confirmed (at least to me) doesn't necessarily say anything about Fae.

It would at least clear Fae a little bit in my eyes.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

It would at least clear Fae a little bit in my eyes.

I still don't understand this logic. Like...Fae could easily be an elim claiming a made up role to try and gain village cred if/when you get revealed to be village? Though this would be more likely if Fae happens to know that Aman and Araris are both elim. Which seems a bit unlikely.

3 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

I'm also not Lynchbait you poor fools who want an extra vote

You seem to be acting like one.

I still don't understand this logic. Like...Fae could easily be an elim claiming a made up role to try and gain village cred if/when you get revealed to be village? Though this would be more likely if Fae happens to know that Aman and Araris are both elim. Which seems a bit unlikely.

It's not really logic and I should probably stop presenting it as such. More a gut feeling about Fae

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

*slowly raises hand* What's Lynchbait?

It's one of my two roles I had before I passed away. Basically, if I was one of the top 3 trains at the 24 hour mark of any Day cycle, one of my voters would receive an extra vote on them the next day. But only if they share my alignment.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

It's not really logic and I should probably stop presenting it as such. More a gut feeling about Fae

Yeah that makes more sense. I am fairly ambivalent, maybe slightly village leaning, on Fae so far.

Also guys. Have I been saying that the Lynchbait people would "receive an extra vote" or "receive an extra vote on them" this whole time? I caught myself typing the former just now. And if I've been saying that this whole time I feel so dumb lmao.