The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

105 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

The "large celestial cat" in question is the overlord of all timelines. That being so, she yoinks the time-warping platypus back to the right timeline and slapps him with a god-like paw.

"Don't do that again, child. It breaks people's minds."

I suddenly realize something important; sandwiches are more important than naps. I have wasted crucial time. 

I retrieve the sandwich for the white tower and ride away on the “large celestial cat” while she’s pondering the weirdness of Questions’ comment. 

Unfortunately, the large celestial cat cannot sleep. She is an insomniac, and hasn't needed to sleep in eons. So when the platypus tries to stab her with his ankle barb, she reverses the venom and makes it go inside of the platypus instead.

Edited by Telrao

I cast my newest spell, Transmute Sandwich. I turn the sandwich into a caprese panini. Everyone knows that caprese paninis don't go with tomato soup, and Thaidakar decides not to eat the sandwich. This makes it much easier for me to get the sandwich, and I ride off into the sunset. I make sure that I have enough protective gear to survive being in the sun when I reach it.