Two opposing clarifications, that’s fun. I’ll assume the latter is correct as it’s also stated in the rules. Which I still haven’t reread. I’m on mobile, sorry. Will get a proper post sorted out here in a second.

What’s the Guard Captain do?

38 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Two opposing clarifications, that’s fun. I’ll assume the latter is correct as it’s also stated in the rules. Which I still haven’t reread. I’m on mobile, sorry. Will get a proper post sorted out here in a second.

What’s the Guard Captain do?

THE FOOL OF SWORDS

Karnan stared at the guard who'd spoken up. He didn't remember that fellow's name. Slipping up, he was.

"I assign patrol schedules, handle logistics with the quartermaster, ensure the security of this sector of Urithiru," he said, eyebrow raised. He glanced down at his cards again, and kept his expression steady. "I train you sorry lot at swords," he glanced judgmentally at the old man - who'd let an old man onto the guard, even in a relatively quiet posting such as this? "And apparently, play a mean game of cards."

Interesting the guard had asked. As if he was emphasising how raw he was, how much of a fish he was. Karnan shook his head and shuffled the cards in his hand idly. Wasn't about to buy that, no he wasn't.

Jack of Swords grinned at him. Jack of Swords, King of Swords, maybe Fool of Swords, depending on where you asked. He hid his grimace and hoped it wasn't a sign.

He added, a beat later, deadpan, "Oh, and evidently, you lot love me enough to let me off the first time you decide to expel me from the gaming table. Very kind of you." [OOC: Ex proof, good for one shot.]

[OOC: Edited to add title since this is apparently the conceit I am using. Matrim's Dice whom I certainly don't know as I am a new player, nothing directed at you, just making sneaky card and Tarot refs.]

Edited by Kasimir

Typing this on mobile and I’ve never done a post like this before so don’t give me grief if the formatting is weird :P 

With 11 players, I’d guess a three person team. Something weird could potentially be happening but I’ll get into that later. First the roles/cards.

Cheater: I assume Cheaters are told the three random cards they can pick from. To me this seems like a more village role because of the types of cards themselves- a free shot at a Shardblade or RB/manip/protect cards each turn sounds too OP for the elims, in my opinion. Though I suppose they have that anyway with the drawing of cards, but they don’t need the extra help.

Honest: Different from some of the roles in that it has a downside, which is interesting as I don’t think it’s especially strong. This is a role I wouldn’t be surprised if it belonged to an elim, due to the dynamic that would cause. The irony of the Cheater leaning village and the Honest leaning elim doesn’t escape me either :P

Lucky: Prefacing this by saying I, Mat Cauthon, definitely have this role :ph34r: But in all seriousness, this one’s pretty simple. I’d lean more like I did with the Cheater in that I don’t think the elims need the extra help getting cards, but I think this one is more likely to be evil than Cheater. RNG plays a gigantic role in this game which will no doubt prove to be interesting.

Guard Captain: Ello, Kas :P The dice seem to have once again put us in a place where shuffle squatting is only natural, because I have no clue if I think this role is village. I’m leaning that if only because I don’t think a 3 person GC team makes sense, or a 2 person GC team either (with the former being the more likely if the two imo) and the fact that you’re auto outed will likely make us more hesitant to exe you in the first place. @Lotus, I assume the GC still dies to the first kill they come in contact with, outside of the exe?

Clever: This is definitely a more elim role, the most out of all of them I think. I could see a Clever/Lucky elim team being balanced, with the third being vanilla. Though I don’t think there’s only one of each role (except GC) and I bet there’s a village of each.

The cards are RNGd, so there’s less to say.

Spears: 1 essentially is a trade off, since you lose the card when you play it, though it can be used strategically. 2 specifically is a card block so it doesn’t stop role actions.

Guards: @Lotus, are these cards passive?

Pens: Never seen 1’s mechanic, which is cool. 2 is pretty standard. If only one Pen card is played per turn we’ll be able to tell which one it was but any more than that and it’ll be a lot harder.

Swords: This is the Clever role without the downside.

Shardblade: May RNG not let the elims get this card… now that I’m thinking about it I could see a 2p GC elim team, only because of this card. I still think three is more likely though. @Lotus do the elims win at parity, or do they have to outnumber?

Soulcaster: The use of this one ends up being personal preference. Elims and villagers likely will use it differently.

Miscellaneous:

• As I said earlier, RNG plays a major role in this game. Stay on your toes :P
  • Remember that ties kill both players involved.

Gostan, somewhat resembling a certain Disney character, stared blankly at his cards. He didn’t much know what they meant but one thing was for sure- they made for a terrible mirror.

He ruffled his shiny black hair with his free hand, floofing it up as high as he could manage. Guard duty was a pain, but at least it gave him time to put his appearance in tip-top shape.

When Gostan finished with his hair, he peered over his cards at Karnan, the Captain. What made him so qualified? Gostan thought he should be the one to have the power that position held. After all, he was the only one he knew he could trust with it.

Plus, there was the rumor that the Captain’s sleeping quarters were better than Gostan’s barracks. He was dying to discover if that was true.

21 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Honest: Different from some of the roles in that it has a downside, which is interesting as I don’t think it’s especially strong. This is a role I wouldn’t be surprised if it belonged to an elim, due to the dynamic that would cause. The irony of the Cheater leaning village and the Honest leaning elim doesn’t escape me either :P

Lucky: Prefacing this by saying I, Mat Cauthon, definitely have this role :ph34r: But in all seriousness, this one’s pretty simple. I’d lean more like I did with the Cheater in that I don’t think the elims need the extra help getting cards, but I think this one is more likely to be evil than Cheater. RNG plays a gigantic role in this game which will no doubt prove to be interesting.

Guard Captain: Ello, Kas :P The dice seem to have once again put us in a place where shuffle squatting is only natural, because I have no clue if I think this role is village. I’m leaning that if only because I don’t think a 3 person GC team makes sense, or a 2 person GC team either (with the former being the more likely if the two imo) and the fact that you’re auto outed will likely make us more hesitant to exe you in the first place. @Lotus, I assume the GC still dies to the first kill they come in contact with, outside of the exe?

THE ARTIFABRIAN

[OOC: Be amusing if 'Honest' Jake were Honest, Matrim's Dice were lucky, and ... Yeah, no, I got nothin'. Hello Matrim's Dice! I, a new player, have no idea what this shuffle squatting of which you speak is, but you may engage in it at your own pleasure because I'm just here to play a mean game of cards and have a good time. I'm sure a veteran like yourself can read me soon enough :ph34r:]

Gostan, thought Karnan, irritably. That was the name. Of all the names, that name?

It meant 'go back' or 'go backwards' in the slang spoken in certain obscure parts of Alethkar, which Karnan had the dubious pleasure of visiting because...Well. It always came back to Brightlord Terneas, didn't it? [OOC: Yep, I did laugh. It's slang shared in Singapore and Malaysia, have at it :P ]

He wasn't really the sort to engage in speculation about the rules of the game. Karnan was more interested in playing the game. It was an interesting break from his duties in Urithiru, at any rate. Heron'd warned him, but of all the dangers of the quiet post, Karnan hadn't thought that getting bored to tears would be one of them. Just yesterday, he'd had to listen to the quartermaster natter on about the difficulties of procuring regulation-length uniforms for the guards. 

Of all the blasted things!

Gostan was asking a bunch of questions about the game. Karnan listened with half a ear, and tuned him out. 

21 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Shardblade: May RNG not let the elims get this card… now that I’m thinking about it I could see a 2p GC elim team, only because of this card. I still think three is more likely though. @Lotus do the elims win at parity, or do they have to outnumber?

[OOC: Okay, I have no way to RP this one, so direct comment it is. This is a good question and I would expect the wincon to be a bit more complicated because in theory, nothing except the grace of RNGesus stops all Village from acquiring a Shardblade card, which would mean that outnumbering wouldn't quite be enough for the Elims. Normally outnumbering/parity is a "when Village can't resist" con so I'd like to hear the answer to this.]

[OOC: Edited to add title because I forgot again :/]

Edited by Kasimir

Vote Count 1.1

Drake (2): Kasimir, The Unknown Order
Striker (1): Araris Valerian
Not Voting (8): Matrims Dice, Steeldancer, Ashbringer, StrikerEZ, Elandera, Archer, DrakeMarshall, Fabien

Previous Vote Counts

Spoiler

Ping me for a votecount when you need, or wait til I feel like doing one.

Edited by Illwei
smh new players not OOCing players names smh ya darn whippershnappers

1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

@Lotus, I assume the GC still dies to the first kill they come in contact with, outside of the exe?

Yes.

Guards: @Lotus, are these cards passive?

No.

Outnumber.

4 hours ago, Kasimir said:

"Well then, Honest Jake," he drawled. "I hear you're new in these parts, as am I. Tell me, how does a jack like you come to work for the guard here?"

Well you see the Voidbringers sent me, what about you?

I do not understand your vote. I am offend! Karnan what do you have to say for yourself?

4 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

"Well, the names Greyhound Jack, but you can call me Greyhound Jack." He smiles at his own joke. "I knew a man by the name of Honest once. He was a politician. Claimed he was fighting the good fight, but underneath he was dirty as could be. So, Honest Jack, (Drake) are you like ol' Aboham Lincolar? Or are you truly honest?"

"Hey, @Lotus io, you made up this game. Does the Guard of Cards block the community murdering session? (Exe?)

Odd, I never so much as considred making my name Honest Jack, you know?

Anyways, I am truly an honest person. Or at least, I am truly an honest person for the duration of this game.

3 hours ago, Elandera said:

What a day to be on guard duty. What was the point, anyways? All we do is play cards. Not that I'm complaining. It's better than actual work, I guess. But one day I'll need to do something to advance my Calling. 

Maybe being good at cards can be my calling...

I am sorry to say that being good at cards is really not a proper Calling.

smh you should be ashamed of yourself

4 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

"Well, that has some 'plications."

"Anybody have any ideas on whether the Voidbringers be cheaters, lucky, honest, or, Almighty forbid, clever?"

I will go on record as betting that none of them are lucky.

13 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Well you see the Voidbringers sent me, what about you?

THE PRINCE OF MASKS

Karnan sighed. Evidently, Honest Jake was about as honest as a Kholinar horse-dealer. Should he have expected something else? He wasn't even disappointed. "I decided I needed a change of scenery," he said, deadpan. "A nice, quiet posting."

Heron had told him what he really needed was a trip to the Purelake and some good Herdazian cooking. Storming crazy man.

I do not understand your vote. I am offend! Karnan what do you have to say for yourself?

"If you're calling me a cheater," Karnan said, with just the slightest trace of a smile, "There's a week's latrine duty with your name on it faster than you can say 'abuse of power', 'Honest' Jake." It was the same polite smile he'd worn, shadowing Brightlord Terneas at the functions he attended, when the bodyguard's duty was to blend in, to be almost invisible. 

[OOC: Apparently the exe is just kind of getting booted from the gaming table - I asked for RP reasons so IDK how to write this but I tried okay.]

I will go on record as betting that none of them are lucky.

He'd had the strangest feeling that Honest Jake used to run a gambling den. He reminded Karnan of some of the men he'd known, back when he'd worked for Brightlord Terneas. Back when he'd thought he'd worked for the Sons of Honour. Then again, they were already playing for spheres, what was a little more betting? "You keeping track of the bets?" Karnan wanted to know, sighing inwardly. "Bet a broam that one of 'em is Honest." He didn't know, to be honest; he just agreed with Gostan that it'd be funny which was good enough for Karnan.

[OOC: Why wait for a dead doc to start a betting table? We're already gambling as it is :P ]

Edited by Kasimir
formatting bjorked

30 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

THE PRINCE OF MASKS

Karnan sighed. Evidently, Honest Jake was about as honest as a Kholinar horse-dealer. Should he have expected something else? He wasn't even disappointed. "I decided I needed a change of scenery," he said, deadpan. "A nice, quiet posting."

Heron had told him what he really needed was a trip to the Purelake and some good Herdazian cooking. Storming crazy man.

"If you're calling me a cheater," Karnan said, with just the slightest trace of a smile, "There's a week's latrine duty with your name on it faster than you can say 'abuse of power', 'Honest' Jake." It was the same polite smile he'd worn, shadowing Brightlord Terneas at the functions he attended, when the bodyguard's duty was to blend in, to be almost invisible. 

[OOC: Apparently the exe is just kind of getting booted from the gaming table - I asked for RP reasons so IDK how to write this but I tried okay.]

He'd had the strangest feeling that Honest Jake used to run a gambling den. He reminded Karnan of some of the men he'd known, back when he'd worked for Brightlord Terneas. Back when he'd thought he'd worked for the Sons of Honour. Then again, they were already playing for spheres, what was a little more betting? "You keeping track of the bets?" Karnan wanted to know, sighing inwardly. "Bet a broam that one of 'em is Honest." He didn't know, to be honest; he just agreed with Gostan that it'd be funny which was good enough for Karnan.

[OOC: Why wait for a dead doc to start a betting table? We're already gambling as it is :P ]

Well, I have never guarded before, but I feel very sure that guarding is sure to be a nice and quiet business.

I accused you of being a cheater, yes. I think you probably are one.

I think I will not take you up on that bet. Do you have any other bets you wish to make?

EDIT: Also what kind of broam ist?

Edited by DrakeMarshall

AraRaash examined his cards carefully. A lot of options here, and all of them were quite... random. That was unusual in a Rosharian game, with the fortune-telling displacement and all. But that was one of the advantages of this great war. It was harder for the Ardents to justify their teaching of Voidbringers entering souls through seeing the future when they'd all seen how dangerous they were on the outside. 

Plus, AraRaash had gotten good at gambling on Scadrial. It was easy to have a poker face when you could deactivate your facial muscles at will.

But he still wasn't sure what the storms this game was. Ones and Twos? Storms and swords? There didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason, pattern, anything. There wasn't anything on Roshar to base this off of, and this was absolutely not poker.

"I'll take a look," Faleast whispered. A beat. Another. "Nope, nothing."

Well, this would be an eventful game. Great.

"I'll put in two marks," AraRaash said, looking back at his hand smuggly. When in doubt, test the waters.

Edit: And that's post 2,000!... somehow. Might beef it up later.

Edited by Ashbringer

11 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

I accused you of being a cheater, yes. I think you probably are one.

THE JACK OF CARDS

"Two weeks latrine duty," Karnan said, calmly. At least he wouldn't need to hear from Greyhound Jack or that other Jack about getting their names all confused and booking them for extra latrine duty.

He had guarded before, he supposed, if being a guard to an Alethi Brightlord and a Son of Honour counted. Really, that was a far more exciting business than Karnan had wanted to have to deal with.

He studied his cards again. Jack of Cards, Lady of Swords. There was that legend, wasn't it? Lady of Swords, Lady of Sorrows. He shivered, and covered the card firmly with the Jack of Cards. Luck be with him, he hoped.

The stormlight in the piled gems flickered for a moment and Karnan scowled at them, and pulled a clear broam out of his pocket. "This one," he said.

EDIT: Also what kind of broam ist?

I think I will not take you up on that bet. Do you have any other bets you wish to make?

"How about a bet that we can get you up to a month's cleaning out the armoury and two months of latrine duty?"

[OOC: Drake, if the banter feels a bit too mean-spirited for you, let me know and I'll pull it back.]

Edited by Kasimir
CENTREING WHY

2 hours ago, Kasimir said:

It meant 'go back' or 'go backwards' in the slang spoken in certain obscure parts of Alethkar, which Karnan had the dubious pleasure of visiting because...Well. It always came back to Brightlord Terneas, didn't it? [OOC: Yep, I did laugh. It's slang shared in Singapore and Malaysia, have at it :P ]

Of course it is

Archer

Travis Rifleman peeked at his hand. Satisfied with what he saw, the weather-worn mercenary pulled the brim of his hat down lower to shade his eyes from view. They were darting around the table, taking in the motley crew assembled around him.
The guard captian had a reputation for being above board. It would be hard for a captain in a town this small to be corrupt without everyone knowing about it. [It seems unlikely the elims have a Thug. Three person team with one is overpowered, two person one is underpowered.]
A few players had even more sterling reputations. Rumor had it some people were willing to show them their cards, trusting them to be honest. Travis resolved to be careful about trusting them. [An elim can fake Honest by naming the cards of his teammates, so we should be wary of that.]
Finally, his eyes turned towards the sketchiest among them. Men who knew how to bluff. And how to kill. Reading the room, he didn't think swords were in the cards tonight. It almost made him feel guilty for carrying a concealed knife in his boot. [I'm not sure the kill card will be dealt. It seems like it'd bring the game to a close too quickly with 12 players, especially with the possibility of double exes from ties.]
"Evening, gentleman," he intoned. "I look forward to winning your money tonight."

[Dang, so many new players! At 2,000 posts, Ashbringer looks like the most experienced and threatening one here.]

Edit: @Illwei I was on mobile and c/ped Mat's vote... then didn't change it. I would prefer to vote for Ashbringer. Instead of myself :P

Edited by Archer

27 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

"How about a bet that we can get you up to a month's cleaning out the armoury and two months of latrine duty?"

I bet you can. I don't plan on going anywhere, so I should at least be around to finish those duties.

What do you think of gambling on putting two people on the spot to be booted from the table?

EDIT:

15 minutes ago, Archer said:

[Dang, so many new players! At 2,000 posts, Archer looks like the most experienced and threatening one here.]

You're right, Archer has reached 2,000 posts and seems very suspicous.

Edited by DrakeMarshall

See Ping, Will....ring?

...I'll come up with something better later.

Votecount 1.2

Archer (2): Matrims Dice, DrakeMarshall
Ashbringer (1): Archer
Not Voting (5): Steeldancer, Ashbringer, StrikerEZ, Elandera, Fabien

Previous Vote Counts

Spoiler

VC 1.0 (10:50AM, PST)

Spoiler

Not Voting (11): Matrims Dice, The Unknown Order, Steeldancer, Ashbringer, StrikerEZ, Elandera, Araris Valerian,
Kasimir, Archer, DrakeMarshall, Fabien

VC 1.1 (2:50PM, PST)

Spoiler

Not Voting (8): Matrims Dice, Steeldancer, Ashbringer, StrikerEZ, Elandera, Archer, DrakeMarshall, Fabien

Ping me for a votecount when you need, or wait til I feel like doing one.

Edited by Illwei
smh smh new players not pinging me with edited votes smh drake smh smh

4 hours ago, DrakeMarshall said:

I bet you can. I don't plan on going anywhere, so I should at least be around to finish those duties.

What do you think of gambling on putting two people on the spot to be booted from the table?

EDIT:

You're right, Archer has reached 2,000 posts and seems very suspicous.

[OOC: Have to rush off so breaking my RP trend hopefully just this once, RIP me. I will justify this later before lack of justification makes me twitchy. 

Honestly before you edited, I was gonna pull my vote from you and probably go Elan or Araris, giving us a huge one-vote tie. I like ties in specific contexts, this is one of them. But of course you would not know this as I am new and so are you. 

And I had that great son of a cow meme react :(

Edited by Kasimir
my crops have been watered my long lost brother came home and this has been JUSTIFIED all is well with the world

53 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

"Seems like a risky bet to me," Travis muttered. "Fine for now, but I play these games to win, not tie. Anyone forcing a tie at the end of this may split the pot - but I'll split their lip soon afterwards." He shuffled his two cards absentmindedly. "Be hard to do with that card that removes votes in play anyway. I reckon there's a few of those in play. I've been cou-"

He coughed. No one liked a card counter. "I heard there might be 22 cards in play. 9 kinds means probably 2 or 3 of each are going around."

[That's right folks, I just read the rules. I know what I'm doing. Also, replace Honest with Clever in my last post, I got confused about the card seeing one.]

You're right, Archer has reached 2,000 posts and seems very suspicous.

[Drake reached 2,000 posts faster though... >.>]

1 hour ago, Kasimir said:

Honestly before you edited, I was gonna pull my vote from you and probably go Elan or Araris, giving us a huge one-vote tie. I like ties in specific contexts, this is one of them. But of course you would not know this as I am new and so are you.

"Phaw, you'd accuse me of cheating? We both know that I'd just ignore you." Aralis squinted at his cards again. Bother his old eyes, was that a pen or a spear? Maybe the hand wasn't quite as ordinary as he originally had thought. "Besides, if I was cheating, my hand sure as storms would be better than this mess.

3 minutes ago, Archer said:

He coughed. No one liked a card counter. "I heard there might be 22 cards in play. 9 kinds means probably 2 or 3 of each are going around."

"While that is a reasonable assumption, the dealer told me they get new cards soulcast each round. Nonsense if you ask me, but if it's true, we could have a deck full of Shardblades." [OOC: Lotus said during the committee review that cards are randomly generated, as opposed to having fixed amounts of each. It's a 1/9 chance for the regular cards and 1/18 for the special ones.]

1 hour ago, Illwei said:

smh smh new players not pinging me with edited votes smh drake smh smh

im not sorry

1 hour ago, Kasimir said:

[OOC: Have to rush off so breaking my RP trend hopefully just this once, RIP me. I will justify this later before lack of justification makes me twitchy. 

And I had that great son of a cow meme react :(

im afraid that means you have to keep your vote on me now

such a tie would theoreticaly be possible but whatever you do please do not post any cow memes :(

2 hours ago, Archer said:

"Seems like a risky bet to me," Travis muttered. "Fine for now, but I play these games to win, not tie. Anyone forcing a tie at the end of this may split the pot - but I'll split their lip soon afterwards." He shuffled his two cards absentmindedly. "Be hard to do with that card that removes votes in play anyway. I reckon there's a few of those in play. I've been cou-"

[That's right folks, I just read the rules. I know what I'm doing. Also, replace Honest with Clever in my last post, I got confused about the card seeing one.]

[Drake reached 2,000 posts faster though... >.>]

would that actually result in a tie? @Lotus

also no that is not a thing that Drake did I am pretty sure

1 hour ago, Araris Valerian said:

"Phaw, you'd accuse me of cheating? We both know that I'd just ignore you." Aralis squinted at his cards again. Bother his old eyes, was that a pen or a spear? Maybe the hand wasn't quite as ordinary as he originally had thought. "Besides, if I was cheating, my hand sure as storms would be better than this mess.

"While that is a reasonable assumption, the dealer told me they get new cards soulcast each round. Nonsense if you ask me, but if it's true, we could have a deck full of Shardblades." [OOC: Lotus said during the committee review that cards are randomly generated, as opposed to having fixed amounts of each. It's a 1/9 chance for the regular cards and 1/18 for the special ones.]

I bet you are trying to make people think you don't have a shardblade.

Guys what do you think about the really big bandwagon on Not Voting? what did they do to deserve this fate

Hey a few clarifications:

The honest role only needs to put the tell in the post they lie in, not necessarily the sentence. And if they lie multiple times in one post, only one tell is required (though more are welcome) 

Me and Illwei have also discussed and decided that Two of spears DOES NOT Block the elims night kill. It would block a shard blade though!

Guard cards only block NKs, not exes, my brain was going insane or something 

Ping me for any further clarifications.

Edited by Lotus

Valimar watched as his fellow guards talked and schemed and discussed how they felt about each other. He kept quiet, studying his cards occasionally. He could play his cards right this time around. He lost more than he won, these days, but surely this time he'd luck out. All he had to do was just resist the urge to clean the dirt off his clothes. There was a smudge on his pants, must've spilled something on it earlier. He could feel the urge to clean it off scraping away at his mind, until all his thoughts were solely on the dirty spot on his pants. He glanced around, to make sure no one was looking, then he wiped it off. He relaxed, leaning back in his chair. Much better.

~

Hello all! I am extremely disappointed that Araris beat me to tying everything up with a 3 way tie on Ash, Drake, and Archer. That would be so much fun. :P

In order to preserve the sanctity of the tie, I shall vote on Steeldancer. @Steeldancer, consider this a love vote. Similar to Araris’s stab votes in that I’m planning on keeping this here for as long as possible to possibly create pressure on you, but also leaving open the possibility of me breaking your heart and moving to someone else right at the end of the turn, if I need to. :P

Also, I am so conflicted on how many elims I think there are. 11 is such a funky number to try and balance around. I think 3 with normal roles or 2 with the GC are the only real options. I don’t know what I think is more likely. If Illwei had a meaningful say in how the distribution played out, I could totally see her advocating for the later elim team. But I don’t want to metagame this too hard. :P

Also, does anyone know if PMs are open? I’m on mobile and don’t want to go look at the rules. :P

21 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Also, does anyone know if PMs are open? I’m on mobile and don’t want to go look at the rules. :P

TEMPERANCE

Karnan stared severely at the guard who had spoken. Quiet enough, but you never knew. It was always the quiet ones. Next thing you knew, your branch was compromised by the Ghostbloods and everyone you knew was bleeding out. Cheery thought, that.

"If you could simply whisper to anyone you wanted," Karnan said, patiently, "This wouldn't be much of a game, would it? Of course, cheaters like Voidbringers wouldn't care about that. You a Voidbringer, Valimar?" [OOC: No PMs :P ]

He wasn't serious enough about the accusation, and he dropped it in a few moments. 'Course, man like Valimar couldn't resist a tie. Man after Karnan's own heart, really, even though Karnan rather thought he was less keen on ties than Valimar sometimes was.

45 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

[OOC: :eyes: Are you sure]

[OOC: Drake]

Thing was, as much as Karnan wanted to make Honest Jake sweat, he didn't feel right about it. Honest Jake'd had a pretty rough run of it, the last time they played, or so Karnan thought anyway. 'Least he could do was to wait a bit instead of accusing the man of being a liar and a cheat on the first round of cards!

2 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

Karnan raised an eyebrow. At this rate, they were going to nest permanently in his hair. "Yes, old guy," [=Araris] he said, patiently. "We know it's the old hands like you that are full of tricks." Old soldiers were the worst, even if Karnan wasn't sure if Aralis was a soldier. You didn't underestimate someone who'd been around, though, and seen enough, and a man who could hold a thwacking stick with the best of them wasn't one to be thought of lightly.

Edited to add:

[OOC: Drake, here's a bet :P That there will be at least two separate Oops Awards in this game before the other concurrent game ends, judging from the number of animals checking this thread out.]

Edited by Kasimir

17 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

[OOC: :eyes: Are you sure]

[OOC: Drake]

smh

18 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

[OOC: Drake, here's a bet :P That there will be at least two separate Oops Awards in this game before the other concurrent game ends, judging from the number of animals checking this thread out.]

i will bet you something that isn't a firemark