Alright it's been four hours so I'm double posting.

I know I'm not the inquisitor, which leaves the options of <Fifth, TJ, Aman, Araris>

Fifth can't be the inquisitor bc he rolled steel C1. He could be the convert, and would be a likely target for that conversion, but not inquis.

Aman is claiming Thug. Would rule out inquis, but could've been a convert target maybe? I have Fifth and Aman tentatively in my non!inquis sus pile.

Leaving <TJ, Araris>

Araris was scanned by KasWiz yeah? So that's two of us scanned and "confirmed" not inquisitor by wiz. Thus, Araris.

1 hour ago, Biplet said:

Alright it's been four hours so I'm double posting.

I know I'm not the inquisitor, which leaves the options of <Fifth, TJ, Aman, Araris>

Fifth can't be the inquisitor bc he rolled steel C1. He could be the convert, and would be a likely target for that conversion, but not inquis.

Aman is claiming Thug. Would rule out inquis, but could've been a convert target maybe? I have Fifth and Aman tentatively in my non!inquis sus pile.

Leaving <TJ, Araris>

Araris was scanned by KasWiz yeah? So that's two of us scanned and "confirmed" not inquisitor by wiz. Thus, Araris.

Well, your reasoning makes sense, in that I think you, TJ, and myself are the only valid Inquisitor candidates. I just did my elimination from that list a bit differently :P.

@|TJ|, if you are the Inquisitor, then you deserve to win this game I think.

Oops, forgot to send out my reminder before now, though it seems like you guys haven't really needed it all that much. :P

Here it is anyway: You all have 24 minutes to finalize your votes/actions before rollover. @Fifth Scholar @Biplet @Araris Valerian @|TJ| @Amanuensis

Also, here is the current VC. Please let me know if this is incorrect:

Biplet (3): Fifth Scholar, Araris Valerian, |TJ|
Araris Valerian (1): Biplet
|TJ| (1): Amanuensis

7d3sv0.jpg

Take this mini writeup as a token offering from my poor, tired brain for now.

Biplet has been removed! They were an Inquisitor!
Fifth Scholar has been killed! They were a Village Mistborn!

Biplet (3): Araris Valerian, |TJ|
Araris Valerian (1): Biplet, Fifth Scholar
|TJ| (0): Amanuensis

If you have not received a GM PM yet and are expecting one, please standby. They will be sent out shortly!

There will be a removal during this Cycle. Tied votes will result in a random player within the tie being removed. There is no vote minimum, though no one is removed if no one votes. There is also an inactivity filter: if you a player does not vote for 2 consecutive Cycles, they will be removed. In addition, PMs are open for this Cycle. PMs may only be one-on-one, group PMs are not allowed. All PMs must include myself and the IM, @Devotary of Spontaneity. As a last reminder, feel free to contact her if you have any moderation concerns!

We had full voting once again, so no inactivity warnings this time!

Player List:

Hide contents
  1. JNV - Jen, plagued by horrors hidden by the dark Village Thug
  2. Fifth Scholar - Weard Leoht...what kind of name is that anyway? Village Mistborn
  3. Biplet - Biplet, my lovely fiancé Inquisitor
  4. @Araris Valerian - Ardalan, a very friendly and very bribable obligator
  5. The Known Novel - Damiste Maidihn, very fond of his name Village Unsnapped Tineye
  6. Channelknight Fadran - Fadran, just a player Village Soother
  7. _Stick_ - Stick, who should really be stopped Village Unsnapped
  8. The Wandering Wizard - Wiz, a legit wizard. Spiked Seeker
  9. The Bookwyrm - Gerald Heloux, a nobleman bored by the noble life Village Tineye
  10. xinoehp512 - Xino, holding a fancy card Village Augur
  11. @|TJ| - Jandro, known for terrible pronunciation
  12. Ashbringer - Faleast, worldhopping kandra extraordinaire Village Lurcher
  13. @Amanuensis - Aman, totally chill and studious
  14. Matrim's Dice - Mat, low effort, straight vibes Village Unsnapped

This Cycle will end at 10 pm CST on Saturday, March 4th.

I am also giving you guys the option of choosing to end the Cycle one day early. Same time, just on Friday, March 3rd instead. It would have to be a unanimous vote (in purple). If you guys do not choose to do this before 9 pm CST on Friday, then we will continue for the full Cycle.

Edited by StrikerEZ

Hoo boy. We got some fancy vote manip (Fifth rioting Aman onto Bip? Not sure how that fits with his vote), and somebody hasn’t been very honest about their role.

Vote is going on Aman for now, who I desperately hope was lying about his role. Unfortunately, we are dealing with the convert now, so the C1 and C2 likely won’t be very useful places to look for connections right now.

Yes Fifth claimed to me that he had Zinc mid last-cycle. Which is why I changed stance on him like - if you're the convert we've already lost. Or else you're village. Aman

Will read more to be sure. 

3 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

I am also giving you guys the option of choosing to end the Cycle one day early. Same time, just on Friday, March 3rd instead. It would have to be a unanimous vote (in purple). If you guys do not choose to do this before 9 pm CST on Friday, then we will continue for the full Cycle.

@Araris Valerian @Amanuensis, I think we all missed this.

End Cycle Early

7 hours ago, |TJ| said:

Yes Fifth claimed to me that he had Zinc mid last-cycle. Which is why I changed stance on him like - if you're the convert we've already lost. Or else you're village. Aman

Will read more to be sure. 

TJ

I was so confused when no one took my Fifth vote bait. Him and I talked about you two at length in PMs attempting to figure out which of you was the convert. He leaned Araris and I couldn't bring myself to see e!Araris, so when Bip voted Araris, I split the difference and voted TJ. Made sure to give Fifth 2:1 odds of a red flip instead of 1:1.

TJ knowing he had vote manip fits tho. You knew the exe was going to be decided by him, probably not on who for certain, but it meant you could guarantee his death for the trade even if Bip died, so you just needed to remain on his good side. Plus there was always the chance he'd really kill Araris with Bip.

1 hour ago, Araris Valerian said:

I saw that, just wanted some time to think about it. End Cycle Early

Here's the problem Araris. I really am a Thug. Which means even if I was converted, which I wasn't, I can't die to the exe. Spiked win at parity if there is no village vote manip and Fifth just died so only a single villager needs to go. e!me would just need to kill one of you and finito.

But that's not going to happen. So I'm going to refrain from voting to end the cycle early until you reconsider a bit more and confirm that your vote will not move again. I still have some fight in me but not enough to drag this game out for another two days just to get exed anyway

ED1T:

Glitch where edit got separate posted >>

PMs are still open which means TJ snapped Tineye, right?

Edited by Amanuensis

Sigh, see this is what I meant by getting flashbacks to MR57. You're doing the SAME thing you did with me and Mat in that game when you and Orlok we're evil together. 

I will consider an e!Araris world till the end though. 

And that argument you made about siding with him doesn't hold true. You can go back to the last cycle and check the post where he said he PMed and noticed I was checking his PMs 3 hours earlier. I had voted on Biplet quite earlier before he PMed me claiming Zinc. 

Plus bro, I was very strongly on you to vote on Bip. 

In the event that you're village, I received a PM from Biplet in the last minutes of the cycle, asking me to switch to Araris. Fortunately for me, I was soundly asleep and checked the message only after rollover as I would have gone mad with paranoia. Unfortunately for me, I'm still going mad with paranoia not knowing if it was a distancing ploy from Biplet. 

1 hour ago, Amanuensis said:

TJ

I was so confused when no one took my Fifth vote bait. Him and I talked about you two at length in PMs attempting to figure out which of you was the convert. He leaned Araris and I couldn't bring myself to see e!Araris, so when Bip voted Araris, I split the difference and voted TJ. Made sure to give Fifth 2:1 odds of a red flip instead of 1:1.

TJ knowing he had vote manip fits tho. You knew the exe was going to be decided by him, probably not on who for certain, but it meant you could guarantee his death for the trade even if Bip died, so you just needed to remain on his good side. Plus there was always the chance he'd really kill Araris with Bip.

Here's the problem Araris. I really am a Thug. Which means even if I was converted, which I wasn't, I can't die to the exe. Spiked win at parity if there is no village vote manip and Fifth just died so only a single villager needs to go. e!me would just need to kill one of you and finito.

But that's not going to happen. So I'm going to refrain from voting to end the cycle early until you reconsider a bit more and confirm that your vote will not move again. I still have some fight in me but not enough to drag this game out for another two days just to get exed anyway

ED1T:

Glitch where edit got separate posted >>

PMs are still open which means TJ snapped Tineye, right?

I have no way to confirm that you're a Thug. I'm still assuming the conversion happened C3, but it could have happened C2 or C4 as well. In either case, your roleclaims happened when you were village, but that doesn't really help. Besides, distro-wise, I'm not sure that you having Pewter makes that much sense. 

Your voting the last two cycles was pretty bad as well. You tried to get people off of both Wiz and Biplet under the potential threat that they had Pewter, yet acknowledged both as being very likely to be elim. That's a pretty convenient excuse to not vote on a teammate but still attempt to get credit for suspecting them.

2 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

TJ knowing he had vote manip fits tho. You knew the exe was going to be decided by him, probably not on who for certain, but it meant you could guarantee his death for the trade even if Bip died

That's not true, Fifth could have used Atium the previous cycle, or have pulled Thug just then.

3 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

That's not true, Fifth could have used Atium the previous cycle, or have pulled Thug just then.

Fifth told me he claimed both his metals to TJ (he did not to me and TJ confirmed it here in thread). It's the only explanation for why Fifth was hit last night cause I sure as heck wouldn't have attacked him when he could have rolled Iron, Pewter, or Atium.