Long Game 78: The Legend of Zelda: The False Heroes

Biplet

19 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Maybe don't come in in the middle of my Beedle AMA then smh Eiwlil :P 

@|TJ| Betcha don't need that PM now :P 

Hey hey whatchu mean? Ofc I need a PM, reading you correctly is only the beginning. How else are we going to move along to scheming? smh :P

And now that you said you'll stop ignoring me, mayhaps Mr. Postman would be happy to accommodate? :P.

5 minutes ago, Tani said:

Yep. I'm guessing that one's not going to be given, because you said there were some items you're not giving people this early in the game.

I'm still thinking this one through but in principle I have no objection to granting Durian requests, actually. Durians do not protect from the lynch, only kills at night, so if the player happens to be an Elim, they'd get some protection from Link (sorry Link), and if they were a Villager, they'd get protection from an Elim NK so that balances out, unless the GMs would prefer me to let their kill rate stay high :P Guess you'll find out tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

Hey hey whatchu mean? Ofc I need a PM, reading you correctly is only the beginning. How else are we going to move along to scheming? smh :P

I'm not confident you're Village. What scheming.

4 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

I'm not confident you're Village. What scheming

Right right, I forgot only I'm mostly sure of your alignment, not the other way around xD 

And you know how you can be confident that I'm village? By talking! :P.

10 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

Right right, I forgot only I'm mostly sure of your alignment, not the other way around xD 

And you know how you can be confident that I'm village? By talking! :P.

That's a funny way to spell 'talking in the thread and voting' :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Kasimir said:

Oh, and @Ashbringer, appreciate your concern for my welfare given Archer's 'reject request to send a message' thing :P 

Er... thanks!

Ethical dilemmas are something I can spy pretty easily, although I seem to worry about it more than most. And now if Archer's bugging you you can just tell him so?

¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, Illwei said:

Anyw not liking this whole "Illwei seems more chaotic than normal" stuff, feels all hmmmm. So if @Szeth_Pancakes or @Ashbringer would like to make a case against me- rather than shade me for being "too chaotic" im all ears 

I wouldn't qualify it as "too chaotic", because doing... something like that is relatively on-brand for you. I just thought the tone of it all was more standoffish than you usually are (or usually are when you're not under direct attack).

Of course, the only main one to say something similar was Mat, and I'm still not sure what to think about Mat...

6 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

I wouldn't qualify it as "too chaotic", because doing... something like that is relatively on-brand for you. I just thought the tone of it all was more standoffish than you usually are (or usually are when you're not under direct attack).

are- are we still talking about the copypasta?

1 minute ago, Illwei said:

are- are we still talking about the copypasta?

Copypasta and the "I am Zelda I am clear" post before it.

(Also the copypasta link no work for me... I can see it's a link but it gives an error)

Just now, Ashbringer said:

Copypasta and the "I am Zelda I am clear" post before it.

(Also the copypasta link no work for me... I can see it's a link but it gives an error)

lmao that is also part of the copypasta btw, I just debated posting the whole thing and then posted the rest of it lol

2 minutes ago, Illwei said:

lmao that is also part of the copypasta btw, I just debated posting the whole thing and then posted the rest of it lol

... oh.

... can you fix the link so I can see? :P

Or, I guess, what inspired you to use said copypasta?

11 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Of course, the only main one to say something similar was Mat, and I'm still not sure what to think about Mat...

Well, since it was a copypasta that's mostly irrelevant, and me saying that was mostly an offhand comment that once the fact that it's a copypasta was revealed also became irrelevant.

But yeah both the original claim and the second part is part of the copypasta.

13 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Or, I guess, what inspired you to use said copypasta?

idk like a week ago i was just like bro straw should i start off the LoZ game with a copypasta lmao and he was like no and i was like perfect now gotta find the right copypasta

I originally wanted to use this version but then I rolled elim-

... I'm not reading a 101-page document to find a copypasta :P

But fair enough. Tonal difference is noted.

Edit: Oh, now it decides to go to the exact post. Not the first time, no, only the second time specifically.

Edited by Ashbringer

1 hour ago, Illwei said:

I was trying to wake up before rollover but it didnt work

Anyw not liking this whole "Illwei seems more chaotic than normal" stuff, feels all hmmmm. So if @Szeth_Pancakes or @Ashbringer would like to make a case against me- rather than shade me for being "too chaotic" im all ears 

@Kasimir what did I ask for

41 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Er... thanks!

Ethical dilemmas are something I can spy pretty easily, although I seem to worry about it more than most. And now if Archer's bugging you you can just tell him so?

¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Essentially what Ash said; plus the fact that you are the only one on the Pyro train (other than Stick; but they voted last and are therefore less suspicious than you, who voted second) who I don’t have a village read on.

If I were to elim read Illwei right now it wouldn't be because of the chaos/claim/copypasta, any of that, it'd be her reads list. Most of the village reads are listed as village because of reasons I wouldn't say is a reason to read someone village- including the read of me- and we're normally on a pretty similar wavelength, so...

That being said I agree with most of your reads. Just not the reason for them.

7 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Mat what's your read on Drake rn

Uhh it was elimish from his first post but then he went and had to explain himself reasonably and nothing felt off (though I admittedly don't remember them all too well) in his following posts. I still have him marked as slight elim but Null is probably more appropriate. 

Edited by Matrim's Dice
removed an 'I' for clarity :P

2 hours ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Oof. Here’s my reasoning for voting Pyro.

1. My parents monitor my screen time.

2. I had one last small chance to look at my phone before I went to bed.

3. I panicked when I saw the post about hylaria having a tragedy occur and was leaving the game

4. I didn’t want to leave my vote on them, so I looked at the top of the VC and saw Pyro there. Then, I voted for them without thinking about whether I had found them suspicious.

I will say, Szeth has done this as a villager before, so this isn't exactly elimmy behavior from them.

Just now, The Unknown Order said:

I will say, Szeth has done this as a villager before, so this isn't exactly elimmy behavior from them.

They haven't even been elim, so all their past behavior is village, so yeah, but we also don't know his elim behavior.

I did just realize that this is the first game Szeth has played with village!me though, so that's fun :P 

17 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

:P

15 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

They haven't even been elim, so all their past behavior is village, so yeah, but we also don't know his elim behavior.

I did just realize that this is the first game Szeth has played with village!me though, so that's fun :P 

Hmmmmmmmmmmm… but do we know you’re village?

jk, you seem very vil this time. 

1 minute ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

jk, you seem very vil this time. 

Are my playstyles really that different? This is news to me. Lol.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

Oh, just to add a little game discussion, I think that Beedle is basically 100% confirmed village. The game would just be broken if they were Elim. Not saying they should claim as the Elims might take a chance that not getting items would hurt the village more than them, but I certainly won’t vote for someone outed as Beedle. The other roles except Link and Zelda not so much, but Beedle’s pretty solid.

I do apologize for not giving ya’ll more to read me on. I’ll try to fix that. I’ll definitely vote next day cycle, so there’s that, and I’ll try to do more discussion, though don’t expect a long reads list or anything, I don’t do that anymore.

2 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

You seemed more… abrasive the past few games I played with you.

To be fair, I was being sussed, which hasn't happened this game (yet :P) But that itself is interesting and I'm unaware of how unaware I am about my own meta so that's cool

2 minutes ago, Jondesu said:

Oh, just to add a little game discussion, I think that Beedle is basically 100% confirmed village. The game would just be broken if they were Elim. Not saying they should claim as the Elims might take a chance that not getting items would hurt the village more than them, but I certainly won’t vote for someone outed as Beedle. The other roles except Link and Zelda not so much, but Beedle’s pretty solid.

Have you read the thread? :P.