Long Game 74: You Want It Darker

Kasimir

2 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

There's not much point in trying to get a meta read on me. I tend to switch things up depending on the setup of the particular game.

I don't understand this directed at quinn? when? Quinn has never played before with you?

2 hours ago, Quintessential said:

as well as for his elim read of me, curiously enough XD because village!Matrim has a history of misreading village!me over little stuff like D1 votes and D1 fake-claims and D1... well, basically everything in D1 lol.

I have comments on this but my brain won't put them in words

2 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

The only real thing to keep in mind is that people tend to be wrong about me more often then they're right, so if I'm vaguely suspicious but have been avoiding an interrogation, I'm probably village, and if I've been consensus village since D2, there's a 50/50 chance I'm spiked.

Can I say this for me too? :P. Except, I usually manage to get almost voted out at least once, and then the Elims kill me :P.

Stick and Books are... probably right that elim!Striker might have been more careful with what he said? Yeah.

I say this as someone who is village reading Striker, but also faulty reasoning

Books: null elim for pure hard gut and I have no idea why. Just... feels elim. dunno, you can just ignore this one I think XD it'll probably change.
Illwei: mild elim for gut and for following some of the same... I guess I'd call them patterns? That she had in the only other elim game I played with her, but not in most of the village games I've played with her (take this with a grain of salt, though, because the elim game was the most recent one so it's fresher in my mind than all the others). Examples of this: joking about me being elim (which is the first thing I noticed, and what I voted her for), voting me and then unvoting me and voting someone else in the same post (which I probably only noticed because it was me both this game and last game, but I don't think I've ever seen e!her (edit: v!her, mistype oof) do that), more or less ignoring the major discussion going on (Striker/Mat), and so on.

Following the same patterns is another word for meta, Quinn, so just say it, and then read it, and then go "Man, when people say I'm against my meta they're always wrong, because they don't have enough to go off of" and then look at your case on me and go "oh" :P. 

Also

Did I even do that in MR48? because i thought the only time I did that was QF50? I don't really remember all my posts though so- :P.

2 hours ago, Mailliw73 said:

the vote on Quinn then the retraction and vote on Stick was...interesting

:).

--

Still feeling good about Books, less so but still good about gears, and imma add in there Striker at the lowest tier, and Danex somewhere in there too.

I'd also like to comment that Meta is not the only D1 tool so please don't treat it as such :P. Quinn, you should be the first person saying this, and thinking it, and you know it :P.

Edited by Illwei
Hadda fix them dang emoticons

2 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I don't understand this directed at quinn? when? Quinn has never played before with you?

I mentioned that I didn't have meta to read Pyro off of. Pyro responded by saying that it's never really possible to read them off of meta. That's why.

2 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I have comments on this but my brain won't put them in words

Well that's helpful : P

3 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Following the same patterns is another word for meta, Quinn, so just say it, and then read it, and then go "Man, when people say I'm against my meta they're always wrong, because they don't have enough to go off of" and then look at your case on me and go "oh" :P. 

When I say people are reading me off of meta unfairly, it's generally not that they're pointing out something specific that I'm doing. It's just "Quinn is sus and isn't matching up with her village meta". Which is not what I'm saying for you, notice. 

4 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Did I even do that in MR48? because i thought the only time I did that was QF50? I don't really remember all my posts though so- :P.

Yes you did.

7 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I'd also like to comment that Meta is not the only D1 tool so please don't treat it as such :P. Quinn, you should be the first person saying this, and thinking it, and you know it :P.

Having discovered that my reads are generally quite ineffective and often dead wrong, especially about you or Gears or Ash and such because I want to trust you, I'm focusing on meta. At least this way there's something concrete that my tinfoil brain can't completely corrupt. 

I know Striker used to get exe'd early a lot, I have no idea if that's still a thing. But his post seems consistent with what I remember of his playstyle.

Young Pyromancer - you were awfully quick to jump on Striker, and I kind of got the sense you weren't actually trying to find any Elims so much as you needed to seem villagery and jump on the first plausible candidate you could find.

5 minutes ago, Young Bard said:

Young Pyromancer - you were awfully quick to jump on Striker, and I kind of got the sense you weren't actually trying to find any Elims so much as you needed to seem villagery and jump on the first plausible candidate you could find.

Not trying to cast sus on me or anything xD but what sets apart Pyro from me and Quinn? We all posted our votes within two minutes of each other.

(Reads list or something incoming)(maybe)

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Not trying to cast sus on me or anything xD but what sets apart Pyro from me and Quinn? We all posted our votes within two minutes of each other.

(Reads list or something incoming)(maybe)

Uhhh... Partly gut. Partly the fact that you and Quinn are more high-active players, and I'm conscious of the discussion after the MR about how high-activity players tend to get more suspicion tunnelled on them because there's more there to find suspicious, so all other things being equal, I'm trying to go after the lower-activity players.

Some form of a list. Or something:

Note: Order of kill preference does not necessarily reflect my reads (though it will most of the time) For your convenience I've put my reads in there as well and explained things cause y'all don't know exactly what I'm thinking for some reason :P

Also, there is no particular order within the categories themselves.

Do not want to kill: Please don't exe these people today

• Mat- :wave:
  • Illwei- Gut village, seems normal to me. Less... floundery? Idk.
  • Maill- Returning. That's it :P Readwise I'm probably null
  • Stick- Trust, village read. Made good points to things I don't think an elim would. (Also returning)
  • Biplet, Tani, Daisy- New! Welcome! (To the latter two, it'd be great if you showed up :D)

Probably don't want to kill: The next tier down from above but none of these would be my first choice

• Quinn- Sticking this here first cause it's a weird one... actually reading Quinn as mild elim BUT 1. I always do that and 2. Because I always do that I want some time to reorganize my reads and get a better one :P.
  • Pyro- Slight trust. But that's better than nothing :/
  • Gears- Seems normal to me, plus a paragraph or two that seems villagery in nature. Could probably be in the first category, honestly.
  • Stink- Hmmmmmmmmm no reason whatsoever

No opinion at all: Consists of nulls/rpers/no posters

• Fifth, Devotary, Exp, Supreme, Ventyl, and Burnt make up our no posters. Huh that's a lot.
  • RPers include: Araris, Elan, Randby
  • Nulls are TUO, Reading, Bard, Ash

Wouldn't really be all that opposed to: With little persuasion, wouldn't be upset about it, etc.

• TJ- Not quite sure why, tbh :P.
  • Dannex- I have him marked as 'Hmmmm' in my notes so I guess I better go back to see what that's about.
  • Books- .....Gut? Though... no, they might be fine cause I think I noticed a tell... hey, just picture Books in the tier above this, okay? :ph34r: 
  • Striker- I have said why previously

Questions? Comments? Blatant disagreements/contradictions?

1 hour ago, Illwei said:

well, uh, Coinshot, why don't you PM me ;) we can discuss more there :P.

10 hours ago, Quintessential said:

1 hour ago, Illwei said:

I'd say limit speculation about people's roles in-thread. (just PM me instead :P.)

Yall can make the argument that "the elims probably figured this out already" but I-

This stuff just gives me all of the bad vibes. Like...I understand joking about wanting people to PM and claim to you, but it just feels really forced to me. And the stuff about the elims already figuring it out and whatnot also feels forced. Like...trying to say “hey don’t worry about the elims figuring out roles because elims are just bad at that.” Illwei

Also, @Young Bard me getting exed early is indeed still a thing that happens. :P

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Stink- Hmmmmmmmmm no reason whatsoever

I have decided that I am a master at reading Stink because of LG73 no one is allowed to tell me otherwise even stink I do not accept criticism and I have decided that Stink is village.

3 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Gears- Seems normal to me, plus a paragraph or two that seems villagery in nature. Could probably be in the first category, honestly.

I'd like to add onto this not neccesarily something I feel is AI, but Gears feels more casual then not in his posts rn :P.

5 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

TJ- Not quite sure why, tbh :P.

Good good, you have adopted my "TJ has to be Elim one of these times, yes? :P.

Either that or you just have something against Fleur Tieste and his pickup lines... :P.

I vibe with most of these.

ngl not feeling great about TUO rn but he has a total of one post so Imma let that simmer on low for another 45 minutes til it's condensed a bit more

1 minute ago, StrikerEZ said:

“hey don’t worry about the elims figuring out roles because elims are just bad at that.”

Hm? I was saying the opposite: I don't think that people should speculate in public about roles. I was defending a statement that hadn't been attacked yet because it usually does get attacked. Am I that hard to understand?

17 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Like...I understand joking about wanting people to PM and claim to you

Who said it was a joke ;)

5 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

I mean...it can't be every game, can it? :P

What's that?

People have probably already said this by not, but I'll say it anyway: role analysis is not a good idea. Kas is a relatively troll-y GM. He could've given the village a bunch of Smokers. Or given them all to the elims. Or there are no Smokers at all. A lot of the old timers talk about a game where they went after all of the Smokers/Soothers (can't remember which one it was) because the village assumed at least one of them must've been an elim. None of them were. So, knowing Kas is from that era, I feel like that is something he would be down for doing. Now, obviously I'm not going to assume he did. But making the assumption that he didn't do it either is a bad idea.

Wow, this hurts :( 

8 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I'd like to add onto this not neccesarily something I feel is AI, but Gears feels more casual then not in his posts rn :P.

Yeah, my subconscious might be picking up with that and liking it :P I dunno

9 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Good good, you have adopted my "TJ has to be Elim one of these times, yes? :P.

I don't... think so? I think it's more of me never remembering TJ ever starting out with just RP, ever. Except maybe the AG. But he wasn't village in the AG :P.

10 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Am I that hard to understand?

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh depends

Hey y'all! I, uh, completely forgot this was starting today and not tomorrow. So. Let me catch up on the six pages of thread (not bad at all for 24 hours :P) and I'll try to throw a post together, though given it's midnight here, it might be more likely that I take a few mental notes and put something lengthier up tomorrow. Looking forward to jumping back into the games with you guys! And please send me a PM if I've not played a game with you at some point, as I'd like to get to know people better given that I've not been around here as a player in forever. :P 

(thank you for everyone tagging me telling me to post, mea culpa there)

Arenta stood back and admired her handiwork. Or she admired that you couldn't tell that she had done anything to the section of street just outside the tavern. Likely some folks would head this way once the day's killing was done, and she would be able to pin them down on their debts. That work done, she returned home to look through her ledgers. Turned out that keeping records on everyone in the town's debts translated quite nicely into keeping tabs on who was a priority to string up.

It seemed that Variel @StrikerEZ had gathered some suspicion earlier in the day, although given how talkative the man was, it figured something he said would come out wrong. He'd probably get killed sooner or later, but later would at least give him some time to say something sensible first. And to pay the 5 boxings he owed her, plus interest.
If you are reading this, you owe me 20 clips for sticking your foolish head where it doesn't belong.
Fleur ( @TJ Shade) was another person that stood out, although for a different reason. She'd heard his comment earlier, and to her mild surprise, we was caught up on his dues. Guess I've gotten lax with my hidden fees. Her position as landlord oddly made it financially wise to support the death of those who didn't owe anything, since they were harder to extort. But she supposed that killing off her only faithful tenant wouldn't be a good start to the week. Even if he spent his time flirting with wizened old ladies.

Mr. Duck Man ( @Shard of Reading) was too quiet. He'd been hanging on the edge of the discussion, but not saying much. That was a great way to help trouble along while looking like you weren't responsible. Like a child, advising their friends on how to get into trouble, and then standing back to watch the fun. Her rent ledger didn't have anything down for him. Guess I'll have do do something about that, if he survives the day. But maybe there are others that would be amenable to his removal.

Just now, Araris Valerian said:

Arenta stood back and admired her handiwork. Or she admired that you couldn't tell that she had done anything to the section of street just outside the tavern. Likely some folks would head this way once the day's killing was done, and she would be able to pin them down on their debts. That work done, she returned home to look through her ledgers. Turned out that keeping records on everyone in the town's debts translated quite nicely into keeping tabs on who was a priority to string up.

It seemed that Variel @StrikerEZ had gathered some suspicion earlier in the day, although given how talkative the man was, it figured something he said would come out wrong. He'd probably get killed sooner or later, but later would at least give him some time to say something sensible first. And to pay the 5 boxings he owed her, plus interest.
If you are reading this, you owe me 20 clips for sticking your foolish head where it doesn't belong.
Fleur ( @TJ Shade) was another person that stood out, although for a different reason. She'd heard his comment earlier, and to her mild surprise, we was caught up on his dues. Guess I've gotten lax with my hidden fees. Her position as landlord oddly made it financially wise to support the death of those who didn't owe anything, since they were harder to extort. But she supposed that killing off her only faithful tenant wouldn't be a good start to the week. Even if he spent his time flirting with wizened old ladies.

Mr. Duck Man ( @Shard of Reading) was too quiet. He'd been hanging on the edge of the discussion, but not saying much. That was a great way to help trouble along while looking like you weren't responsible. Like a child, advising their friends on how to get into trouble, and then standing back to watch the fun. Her rent ledger didn't have anything down for him. Guess I'll have do do something about that, if he survives the day. But maybe there are others that would be amenable to his removal.

I'm bored, and need to RP something.

The random bystander walked up to the town's landlady. "Hey! I was told you could get me a roof over my head if I paid." She smiled. "How much do you charge?"

16 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Variel was looking through his ledgers in his house when he realized that he still owed Arenta 5 boxings. Lord Ruler, he thought to himself. Maybe I can find some way to get out of this....

Sometime later, Variel walked up the steps to Arenta's office [or wherever she currently is], dressed in one of his fanciest suits. When Arenta showed up, Variel put on his sweetest voice and said, "Hey, Arenta, how's it going? So, I know I still owe you from last time, but maybe we can work something out? Wanna hear a story instead? I've got plenty of those. I'm sure they're worth at least a boxing a piece."

~

Anyway, I do hope I can say something sensible at least once this game. :P

1 hour ago, Illwei said:

Hm? I was saying the opposite: I don't think that people should speculate in public about roles. I was defending a statement that hadn't been attacked yet because it usually does get attacked. Am I that hard to understand?

Apparently so? I mean, I'm still getting bad vibes from you...but also the last time I stuck with my gut in regards to you you ended up being village. So hmmmm.....

1 hour ago, Kasimir said:

Wow, this hurts :( 

I'm sorry man. Was not my intention to hurt you. :( 

12 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I'm here! Didn't miss too much, it looks like :P 

I agree with Reading's guess for the size of the team, though with the amount of roles there are and how helpful they are for the elims (such as the Smoker) I'd lean more on six elims regardless of if they have a Thug or not.

I'll post some RP later, but I'll be around.

Hey Mat! I...have already forgotten why I quoted this, so maybe midnight!Fifth shouldn't be posting now. Ah well. :P I think it was your point on elim team size, which I generally agree with - six elims with power roles or a thug is what I'd lean towards. When I played SE (and presumably when Kas was around as well) there was the Meta Rule of 20% being a good size for Team Evil, which I've always agreed with, but it seems tougher nowadays since elim teams are closer to 25%; with this ruleset, though, I agree that six makes a lot more sense.

12 hours ago, Quintessential said:

Okay thanks lol good to know.

In that case I might almost lean towards 7 Spiked, since the AG was a role madness game. More players (well one more anyway) and probably some vanilla spiked means the team might need to be bigger. Right?

Not necessarily; see my points to Mat above. Kas is also a consummate troll, so picking out his role distributions isn't something I'm going to try to do too much, but seven seems tilted a little too heavily in favour of Team Evil unless the village received a lot of Seeking and terminal Seeking power, which we have no evidence of yet. If three people die tonight, though, I might come around to your stance :P 

12 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Can confirm this is not role madness, at least if a certain someone is telling the truth.

I see PM safety has taken as long of a hiatus as I have :P Also, welcome back, Pyro, as I hear you are returning as well. 

12 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

Variel watched as the crowd began to disperse. In a way, he was a bit disappointed. He had the perfect opportunity to begin a story, where so many people could hear his story. Granted, that could be considered disrespectful to poor Bart...but Variel had learned that man's story once. Variel figured the man wouldn't mind his death being used as a way to tell his story, even if the names were changed a bit. So, Variel began a story about no one in particular and to no one in particular as he was walking away from the scene of the crime.

"Some time ago," Variel began, "a child was disowned by his parents. Through no fault of his own, for sure, but it was a particularly misty day when Haller found himself on the streets. Haller kept trying to find his parents again, but to no avail. Eventually, he learned his parents had died, so he gave up. One day, a kind man found Haller and took him in, began to show him what it means to be truly loved by someone. I think it's beautiful that we can find true family even in the worst of situations."

~

So, some quick thoughts: I recommend Lurchers protecting themselves until they learn of someone they think it's more valuable to protect. I would recommend Coinshots using their kills as often as possible. You might be wrong about someone, but even knowing that someone is village will give us information on other people. Seekers: if you find someone that's village, go ahead and PM them (assuming they're still open). That's someone you know for sure that you can trust.

As for the elims, I'm betting we have no less than 6, and probably have 7. 25% is just too nice of a number, and 8 perfect cycles in order for an elim team of 6 players to win is a long time to go without losing any elims. Even if 7 perfect cycles is a shorter amount of time to win, I feel an elim team deserves the win if they manage to not lose any elims for that long.

Anyway, I've been ninja'd like 4 times by now, but I don't risk seeing the posts for fear of losing this one. :P

Also, Gears. Something already feels off about his role analysis to me. Feels way too forced, honestly. May as well get some discussion going while I can. I probably won't be back on for another...5-6 hours or so. But felt like I should go ahead and say something to start off the game.

Will echo Striker's point on Coinshots. The Elims knowing you exist is a small price to pay for the information that comes from vigkills, and even hitting a few villagers is okay if their deaths yield information. I would be careful with the roleclaiming, though, as has been pointed out by others; even if the Seeker finds a villager, they don't need to form trust circles, especially with the Smoking mechanic for this game making it easier for villagers to slip in there anyway. (Elim Seekers starting these is also an enormous danger, as unlikely as that is, because they can pocket as many villagers as they want and kill them at their leisure. And it can be really hard to tell them from village Seekers. #AG4flashbacks) As regards your point on elim team size, see above. Seven mislynches sounds like a lot until you realise that with seven elims to lynch, it's only a 50% mislynch success rate for the Elims to win assuming vigkills aren't factored in. That's not too hard of a threshold to reach, and so I'd think six people with power roles or a thug continues to make the most sense. 

12 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

A 6 person team would be ~21%, which is about standard if a bit low. That would be balanced out pretty well by the Smoker they almost certainly have, the Thug they might, and any other roles (such as a vote manip or something)

Though @StrikerEZ's point about how long it'd take them to win is good, though it's also slightly contradictory since he just asked the Coinshots to kill as much as possible. (A request, I might add, I disagree with unless you're Alv, who is not in this game :P Coinshots: be careful about it, and smart. It might be worth waiting for an alignment scan to come up Spiked, though since that might not actually happen it's up for debate.)

Other thing I disagree with about Striker's post: His vote on Gears, who posts analysis like that every game and has done so without fail for a very long time. I detected no difference and it looks to me like another vote on Gears for something entirely NAI which is a... trend.

I generally agree with his Lurcher point (though if there's someone generally trusted and more likely to be killed that's a situation I'd protect them instead of yourself) and I do agree with Seekers PMing village scans.

StrikerEZ, for the vote, the coinshot point, and in a really weird way, the Seeker point. The paranoid side of me wonders if it's set up for an elim to PM a villager claiming to be a Seeker who scanned them. But the one thing I don't want is a repeat of the last LG where I voted Striker immediately after his first post, so this is pretty tentative and I'm watching to see if there will be more or if it's more of a general difference in playstyles.

If you want to PM me I'll respond though I... probably won't PM you.

Edit: Ninja'd by Pyro :P. Which I point out because of his vote and also his point, which changes my opinion on Seeker claims.

Coinshots should certainly be careful if we get closer to parity, but generally speaking they're the best resource the village has, especially around C2/3 when we're trying to crystallise information and reads. Killing a few pivotally suspicious players to get a good feel for the remaining pool of suspects is typically worth it from a purely utilitarian standpoint. :P And if someone is Seeked (Sought?) as evil, we should just lynch them. No sense relying on the Coinshot and letting possible elim Lurchers get in the way, as long as we don't let it kill discussion too much.

11 hours ago, Quintessential said:

Well, given that the last time you elim-read me I was the villager who guessed the entire elim team, and the time before that I was the villager that neutral!you ended up pocketing... really, it's when you vil-read me that you should be worried :P 

I feel like I'm gonna be sad reading these threads and missing half the references until I get caught up on recent SE history. It seems like a fun time. :P 

Alright, midnight!Fifth is turning into 1AM!Fifth and we're only a page in, so I think I'll call it a night and catch up on the rest tomorrow. If you want me to prioritise me talking to / about you, please PM me. (And thank you to the kind soul who has already done so. :P) As a final point, I will read / do RP as time permits - it makes me sad I can't participate reflexively as I used to, but college is annoying like that >>

Well. Rollover is kind of in the morning, and I don't really go onto the shard until the afternoon/evening, so this should be fun. Love all the conversation. It's let me get some (hopefully) good reads. Lets get into this. 

Shard was everywhere and nowhere. Both at the same time, but also neither. Watching. Listening. Being. And it was time to report what it was that he had found.

I'm going to try my best to have a post by post analysis of the entire game, so here is everything so far. I have it in a spoiler box because it's pretty long. After it is my vote and reasoning. Enjoy! 

Spoiler

Gears:

1. Rules analysis

2. Neutral read on Striker, good/NAI reads on stick and books. 

Reading:

1. Thinks there is 6 or 7, 6 if there’s a thug

2. Thinks that pyro was saying they’re vanilla

3. More talk on pyro’s rolemadness comment. 

4. NAI

5. Disagrees with Dannex about vil smokers keeping their own copper clouds up but not going to others. 

6. We shouldn’t use the mafia slang. -- I agree. 

Matrim:

1. Agrees with Reading on player count, but things more likely 6. 

2. Disagrees with striker about coin shots just killing all out. Votes on Striker. 

3. Seems slightly suspicious of quinn, but ignores it. I don’t know, but my opinion is that you shouldn't ignore when your suspicious of someone. Possibly NAI. Mild vil read on stick. 

4. Claims will wait to see more of quinn. Slightly villager leaning now. 

5. More talk with quinn. 

6. Thinks that striker voters did so independently of each other. Not sure about books. 

7. Thinks gears analysis was pre-written. 

8. Doesn’t want to repeat immediate misexe on stiker. If striker turns elim, some sus is on mat imo. 

9. NAI

10. Is totally fine with striker vote still. 

11. Wondering why bard didn’t vote on matrim or quinn instead of pyro. 

12. Read list. I’m not going to list everything because it’s just above my post. Like 5 posts above mine. Just go look at it. 

13. Thinks gears is villagey. 

Araris:

1. Votes Shard of Reading

2. Seems sus about striker, shade, and reading. 

Quinn:

1. Agrees with Reading’s elim number of 6 or 7, asks if there could be regular village spiked.

2. Leaning more towards 7 elims

3. Votes on striker, because of their vote on gears. This just feels off to me, and gives me slight elim-vibes. 

4. Says that matrim should be suspicious of her when he reads her as village. This also seems off. 

5. Forgot about her elim games… :/

6. Thinks that a villager would be careful not to give misinformation… this seems like shes not dropping what seems like a simple villager mistake. Leaning more elim. 

7. NAI/maybe slight elim

8. Changes vote to illwei because of stuff they said. Also says that they have a PM with Illwei. 

9. Points out that smokers block vote manip. 

10. Staying out of the mat vote dance D1. 

11. Claims elim rioter. -----_____----- Ummm. This seems like something an elim would say that would normally be way too elimy for an elim to say. Sus. Veryyyyyyyyyy sus. 

12. Knew that dannex would vote on that…. More joking about being elim. 

13. Apparently decided to vote on striker and told mat this through pm. 

14. Still reads illwei as elim. 

15. WIFIM=IKYK

16. Tells what the mafia slang means. 

17. Vote count. Reads on players. Books and illwei as only partial elim reads. 

18. Clarifying what matrim’s ‘that’ was. 

19. Says pyros post about opposite sus is something she would say. 

20. NAI joking with pyro. 

21. Thinks maill is pocketing her. 

22. Lets go of it right away. Hmmm. 

23. Asks why striker thinks her and other two are sus. 

24. Doesn’t want to die because of bad vibes. Claims that strikers is the same reason that she thought books was sus. 

25. Claims bipelt is elim, probably trying to trip them up. 

26. NAI stuff about joining SE. 

27. NAI rank/title confusion. 

28. Wants to trust Illwei. Uh-oh :P

29. NAI

Pyro:

1. Says that the game isn’t role madness

2. Votes on Striker because there are smokers and claims they are lying to investigators. 

3. Reminds striker that smokers make people show up as vanilla villager. 

4. Says people should read them as opposite of their feelings. :/ I kind of disagree, but it is pyro…

5. NAI joking with quinn.

Stiker:

1. Thinks there are probably 7, and maybe 6 players. Votes gears because his role analysis feels off.

2. Forgot about smokers, Thinks kills should be used as much as possible for info at least in early game, claims not coinshot. 

3. Disagrees with stick about waiting until N2 to kill. 

4. Claims village. NAI really. 

5. Brings up the point that kas is a slightly-trolly gm so we shouldn’t just trust on normal role distribution. 

6. Takes vote off of gears. Thinks books, illwei and quinn look most sus. 

7. Reasoning for sus in previous post. 

8. Gives vote count. 

9. Votes on Illwei because of them wanting roleclaims. 

10. Still getting bad vibes from illwei. 

Stink:

1. Asks if he should make PM’s or others should make them to him.

2. Typical stink talk. NAI.

3. Asks illwei if he should PM her. 

4. Was going to vote on gears, but didin’t 

5. NAI about notifs. 

Flyingbooks:

1. Thinks that gears wrote the analysis before the game started. 

2. Thinks strikers post is suspicious, but too suspicious to be an elim. 

3. Doesn’t think that an elim would write the post that striker made. Thinks he just made a mistake. 

4. Now claims that striker is right on the line between villager and elim for them. 

5. Anything not vanilla villager should be trusted, but vanilla villager scans shouldn’t just be trusted right away -- a good point. 

6. Leaning on striker as village. Thinks that at least one elim is a smoker. 

7. Joke (I assume) about mafia slang. 

8. Gives reason for backing off of striker. 

Stick: 

1. Sounds like they trust striker more than pyro and matrim. 

2. More talking about pyro’s comment on role madness. 

3. Was going to vote on books, but didn’t because their newer. Slightly suspicious of reading. 

4. Thinks that the coinshot shouldn’t kill until N2 because not enough interaction to be worth it. 

5. Asks gears if he wrote the role analysis before the game. NAI. 

6. NAI

7. Votes on books, supposedly partly because Illwei’s vote on them. 

8. Claims village vanilla, still not sure about books. 

9. Takes vote off of books because of illweis suspicion. Hmmmm. Hmmmmmm. This seems like an elim too quick to please. Or mayyyyybe a villager too quick to please.

10. NAI

11. NAI about whether stink sends a pm to illwei or not. 

Bystander:

1. Won’t vote this turn. 

2. Claims would vote, but wants time to think through things. 

3. Quotes gears saying that they prewrote RP. 

4. RP. 

Dannex:

1. No thoughts yet, but the striker train is weird. 

2. Thinks elim smoker is very likely, and vil smoker doesn’t have any good use. 

3. Questions on smoker affecting vote manip. 

4. More confusion on smokers. 

5. Votes on quinn. 

6. NAI joke. 

Illwei:

1. Wants people to roleclaim to her. Votes on quinn because of bad reasoning, then changes to stick because they didnt vote earlier. 

2. NAI

3. NAI Illwei stuff about killing anyone who claims village vanilla. 

4. Says they don’t think they understand how smokers work. 

5. Talk about smoker. 

6. Joking with quinn about not doing vote manip. Maybe quinn claimed to illwei via pm? 

7. Illwei, starting to go over the top joking… but it is Illwei….

8. Not sure why stick is voting on books. Possible illwei books e/e team. 

9. WIFOM = IKYK

10. Claims wont use mafia slang, then precedes to do so. ://////////

11. Talking about above stuff. 

12. Okkkkkkkkkkk lets get on with the game and stop talking about mafia slang. 

13. Uses stinks rp name as an excuse for people to PM her. 

14. NAI. 

15. Books vil read, not good read about gears, striker, and danex. 

16. NAI about past games. 

17. Thinks stink is village. 

Mailliw:

1. Seems to be saying a lot without saying really anything useful. 

2. Thinks that kills should be used on any suspicions. 

3. Votes on illwei, tags some people. Seems like hes trying to pocket quinn if she turns out to be vil. 

4. Reasoning for not tagging order. 

5. Did voting purely based on votes, not who voted on who. 

6. NAI question about quinns rank question. 

7. More about above post. 

8. Joking with kas. 

Shade:

1. RP, will come back later for more game-talk.

2. More RP. 

Elandera:

1. RP

Unknown order: 

1. Mild sus of striker, but has had that everygame, even when they were elim. How does that even work?!

Biplet: 

1. New so doesn’t know what to do. NAI. 

Ash:

1. Needs to sleep. 

Bard:

1. Reads non-elim for striker. Votes on pyro. 

2. Votes on pyro instead of other two partly because gut and partly because the other two are more active. 

Fifth:

1. Forgot game started, needs to read though everything. 

2. Thinks that coinshots should be used, especially early on. 

Soooo... AHHH!! Fifth posted! better add that real quick. Nobody else ninja me...

Ok. I'm going to vote on... Stick. It seems to be as if they are doing too much to not stand out, and changed their voting around with books at any slight questioning from it. Next on my list right now include Quinn and Maill. 

Well, I'm off to bed. Don't get to crazy well I'm gone. :P 

Further rule clarifications (please note that I delay posting them at intervals in order to prevent identity guessing) -

• Can a Rioter cause a person to self-vote?

Yes. They can.

• Can a Rioter affect the vote of a person who hasn't voted?

No. Flavour-wise, you have to go after someone with an emotional connection to their vote, not the apathetic :P 

1 hour ago, Mailliw73 said:

Because he said relatively instead of definitely? :P

>>

First warning. I still have a kill list, you know :P 

Edited by Kasimir

2 hours ago, Illwei said:

Who said it was a joke

Where's the :thonk: emote when you need it? Interesting you're outright saying you want people, specifically coinshots, to pm claim to you. Though I don't think an elim would be so bold outright. Who knows though... suspicious.