GM Signups & Discussion Thread

Elbereth

1 hour ago, Araris Valerian said:

You can have the game, but if you're running the Wheel of Time one, I think we still need to approve the rules. I'll take another look today and also try and ping some folks for a second opinion.

Thank you. I tried to send a message in there, but I don’t think very many people if anyone noticed.

• 4 weeks later...

Here’s the QF list:

1. @Illwei
  2. @Fifth Scholar
  3. @Szeth_Pancakes
  4. @xinoehp512
  5. @Araris Valerian

Followed by me, Striker, Karnatheon, Kas, and Striker again.

As always, if no one on the first list is able to take it I should be able to, though now less than before since school’s about to start and I’m a lot busier this year. I guess I’ll see, but hopefully one of the first five can do it.

9 minutes ago, Fifth Scholar said:

I don't know how imperative time is as a factor, but if you give me, like, 48-72 hours, I can get an updated ruleset (or several) sent to committee if @Illwei wants to defer. If she doesn't, so much the better, I'll not stress about it and claim my slot later :P

I’m sure that’s be fine. I was slow getting the tag list out anyway, so an extra few days shouldn’t hurt.

12 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Here’s the QF list:

1. @Illwei
  2. @Fifth Scholar
  3. @Szeth_Pancakes
  4. @xinoehp512
  5. @Araris Valerian

Followed by me, Striker, Karnatheon, Kas, and Striker again.

As always, if no one on the first list is able to take it I should be able to, though now less than before since school’s about to start and I’m a lot busier this year. I guess I’ll see, but hopefully one of the first five can do it.

Considering the long list, I wouldn't mind signing up for a QF. By the time my slot comes up, I should have plenty of practice in SE. Also, what does signing up mean/entail? 

Also, @The Unknown Novel. I think that you posted that in the wrong thread... 

1 hour ago, Conquestor said:

Well I figured that out! :lol: I was just wondering if there was anything else I needed to be aware of. 

Not really, the OP of this thread as everything you’d need to know. So check there, I guess? Basically it entails making a game, getting it approved, and then running it with good formatting, etc.

On 8/30/2022 at 8:40 AM, Matrim's Dice said:

The LG list is as follows:

1. @Ashbringer
  2. @little wilson / @Elbereth
  3. @StrikerEZ
  4. Ash again
  5. @Lotus

Then Kas, Striker again, Ash again, and Striker again :P Signups for this one probably can wait until after Fifth's QF begins, I think that's how this works.

I haven't played a game for over a year at this point :/

1 hour ago, Sart said:

I volunteer to run a Long Game. It'll be a rerun of my Rithmatist Long Game. (It's practically tradition at this point)

Added to the list.

3 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

Am I not marked as busy on the sheet? Because I definitely am :(

Marked as busy.

On 9/4/2022 at 1:32 AM, Lotus said:

Yeah, list me as busy.

Ok.

Edited to add:

Sign-up sheet has been updated, using this thread to identify and remove slots that have already been used.

Key changes:

-Removed TUN's WoT LG (this was explicitly marked WoT so should be fine)
-Reactivated all of @Fifth Scholar's slots on request
-Added @The Unknown Novel's two requested MRs (space games, Roshar and Scadrial sequel)
-Marked the LG slot @Ashbringer is to use as slated for removal (placed the Honorblades rerun marker elsewhere on an empty, pre-existing Ash slot)
-Added Sart's requested LG
-Marked @StrikerEZ busy
-Marked @|TJ| as busy - some entries were busy, some not
-Marked @Experience as inactive and on mission
-Removed @Devotary of Spontaneity's used BT slot, @Elandera's MR slot, and @Fifth Scholar's LG and QF slot due to use.

Steeldancer's slot had already been removed, so I don't believe there was a further slot to be removed.

Please notify me if there is any issue with the changes but this should be it.

I can die in peace now .__.

Edited to add 2:

On 8/25/2022 at 0:43 PM, Conquestor said:

Considering the long list, I wouldn't mind signing up for a QF. By the time my slot comes up, I should have plenty of practice in SE. Also, what does signing up mean/entail? 

You haven't yet been added to the QF list. Do you want to be added?

Edited by Kasimir