Just now, Alvron said:

One of my finer moments.

You wouldn't deny me a tie though would you? L9mhhdOjPb7lgyrmc8QArlTtk7k7nPS0lkpyb9W__PEOOlEsqN_mAiGQ2Ru1f2ZGG_hiaPKtrGR47DYyhbPg22K8DiuUrs1laAPMe8oKpLpUeRUgZByV8b-j0KcME9g9RLCzeEUu I mean I wasn't in the QF so it's only fair I get to have some fun.

I couldn't even be mad about it.

The Gods of Luck and Chance have been denied twice, but they shall undoubtedly get their due today.

6 minutes ago, Eternum said:

I've been a believer ever since MR29, man. I had a first row seat to that glorious mess.

It doesn't count as being the gods of luck and chance if there are cheating villagers around to decide a tie against someone who didn't even have the most votes at rollover.

I'll vote on Quinn to make this one a tie though.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Hypodecadal said:

It doesn't count as being the gods of luck and chance if there are cheating villagers around to decide a tie against someone who didn't even have the most votes at rollover.

I'll vote on Quinn to make this one a tie though.

See, the thing is, with Orlok being involved it was a random but between very good choices :P

Might want to check your work Fura. :) 

Real Vote Count:
Furamirionind (4): Ventyl, Condensation, Vasher 212, JesterLavorre
JesterLavorre (3): Furamirionind, Matrim's Dice, Quinn0928,
Lotus (1): Araris Valerian
Quinn (4): Eternum, STINK, Alvron, Devotary

Just now, Alvron said:

Real Vote Count:
Lotus (1): Araris Valerian

Yeah just completely ignore it this is right, im blind. This is why I don't do vote counts

3 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Real Vote Count:
Lotus (2): Araris Valerian, Flyingbooks

Might want to check your work Alv. :P

The leader didn't even look at the mob this time as he watched them squabbling.

"I think that we should ask Fura more about what's going on," Dazrion-son-Odium finally added above the croud.

"I agree!" shouted Jes-son-Laal. "We should kill them for not contributing!" he echoed. Many shouted their agreement.

"Whoa whoa whoa," Dazrion said. "That's not what I said at all! Why are you so eager to kill Fura?"

"I say Lin-daughter-Lanari has been hiding something!" accused Eternum. "She wanted to know who Galatar's killer was, but had no concern for Illwei's! Did she already know?"

That got some attention. But nobody seemed to be willing to bend on which. It was a tie. Again.

Finally Ganeth-null-Shantis-Mawelar sighed. "Okay, bring out the chanceslip. Again."

"Aye," said Sunwalker. "Since there's three... flip it twice, and... if it lands mark up twice, Lin is guilty. Mark down twice, Fura. One of each, Jes."

This received a good cheer until Alvron, resident emissary of the Gods of Luck and Chance, stepped in. "Hold on a minute! The chanceslip could either land up, down or down, up! It's twice as likely for Jes to die as the others!"

Back to square one.

Finally someone piped up, "what about Stone, Paper, Shardblade? Have each take one, and then have the leader reveal which one he chose. Whichever loses to that, they die. The others live." This was finally agreed to, with a good bit of "for now"s muttered under breaths.

The leader turned around, back to the three condemned, who huddled, arguing over who would get which item. Stone beat Shardblade, Shardblade beat paper, paper beat stone... somehow. He wasn't entirely sure how inconvenienced a stone would be with a piece of paper over it. But that was just part of the game. 

He turned his head, holding out one arm hiding his item while his other fell to his waist, reaching for his knife.

Fura stood to the left, hand upright on his palm in the image of a Shardblade. Lin stood in the middle, palms pressed together as paper. And Jes stood to the right, fist clasped in the clumsy rendition of a rock.

The leader turned fully, revealing his choice.

Shardblade.

"So Lin it is." He flicked the knife he was holding into Lin's throat before she had a chance to question the ruling.

And the familiar, cursed sound of an Honorblade embedding itself in wood resounded throughout the hall.

Quinn0928 was lynched! She was a member of the Shin High Council and the Bearer of Kalak's Honorblade!

Kalak's Honorblade has been redistributed!

Battar's Honorblade has been redistributed or claimed!

Vote Count:

• Quinn0928 (4): Eternum, STINK, Alvron, Ookla the Hypodecadal / Devotary of Spontaneity
  • Furamirionind (4): Ooka the Larkin / Ventyl, Ookla the Grammatical / Condensation, Ookla who goes DORIYAH!! / Vasher 212, Ookla the Sprinkle / JesterLavorre
  • Ookla the Sprinkle / JesterLavorre (4): Furamirionind, Ookla's Dice / Matrim's Dice, Quinn0928, Lotus
  • Lotus (2): Ookla the Araris Valerian / Araris Valerian, Flyingbooks42

PMs are (ssttiillll) open until the next Day turn! All PMs must be between two players only, and must also include @Ookla Fell From The Sky and @Elandera (but NOT Elbereth - she's requested to keep out of Player PMs). Other than that, go wild.

The Night Turn will end at 5:00 PM PST on Dec. 13th, In about 23 hours. Yell at me if I've missed something.

Honorblade List:

Spoiler
  • Chanarach’s Honorblade:
    • Division and Abrasion

• Vedel’s Honorblade:
    • Abrasion and Progression

• Pailiah’s Honorblade:
    • Progression and Illumination

• Shalash’s Honorblade:
    • Illumination and Transformation

• Battar’s Honorblade:
    • Transformation and Transportation

• Kalak’s Honorblade:
    • Transportation and Cohesion

• Ishar’s Honorblade:
    • Tension and Adhesion

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. @Gears - Roko
  2. Ooklil' the Wei (Illwei) Shin High Council
  3. Quinn0928 - Lin-daughter-Lanari / Rinala RadesShin High Council and Bearer of Kalak's Honorblade
  4. @Ookla's Dice (Matrim's Dice) - Daziron-son-Odium
  5. Ookla the Disproportionate (Danex) Truthless and Bearer of Kalak's Honorblade
  6. @Somebody from Sel - 
  7. @Ookla the Araris Valerian (Araris Valerian) - Hadrian-son-Penrod
  8. TJ Shade - Galatar Shin High Council and Bearer of Battar's Honorblade
  9. @Ookla the Larkin (Ventyl) - The Larkin
  10. Ookla the Shadowed (Experience) - Shadow Shin High Council and Bearer of Paliah's Honorblade
  11. @Ookla the Hypodecadal (Devotary of Spontaneity) - Ganeth-null-Shantis-Mawelar
  12. @Flyingbooks42 - Tsezn
  13. @Lotus - Sunwalker
  14. @Ookla the Grammatical (Condensation) - Viola-daughter-Condensation
  15. @Ookla who goes DORIYAH!! (Vasher212) - Gunandwaf-son-Warbreaker
  16. @eltruT (Turtle) - Turtle
  17. @Ookla the Watcher (Kings_Way) - Velton-son-Hasweth
  18. @The Windrunner Supreme - Supreme Cows
  19. @STINK
  20. @Ookla the Sprinkle (JesterLavorre) - Jes-son-Laal
  21. @Alvron - Izzy-daughter-Ammi / Izzy Dedyet
  22. @Eternum - 
  23. @Furamirionind 

I've said it before, I'll say it again: Stone Shaman, we really need to talk. PM me.

30 minutes ago, Ookla the Larkin said:

So, is any going to say something about this? Before Illwei’s death he claimed to be that Ishar’s Blade had been claimed, yet I don’t recall seeing this message. So, whoever told Illwei this was lying.

Illwei meant that the Shaman claimed Ishar's blade from the original holder, which is not the same thing at all.

38 minutes ago, Ookla the Larkin said:

So, is any going to say something about this? Before Illwei’s death he claimed to be that Ishar’s Blade had been claimed, yet I don’t recall seeing this message. So, whoever told Illwei this was lying.

Battar's blade was essentially in limbo last turn, waiting to see if TJ's killer would claim it. Now, one way or another, a player holds it again.

Ishar's blade (and all other blades, iirc) has been in "circulation" the whole time, so to speak.