Calano, I just saw a photo of you, and I may have had a few thoughts, one of which is that you look very queer.

1 hour ago, Hollow Graves said:

Hey guys. How do you know like who you are. Cause I know that I am not straight. But lately what I thought it was doesn't feel right but I don't know how I feel about anything right now. I think I many be trans (which is what I have been for a while) or genderfluid. I know for sure I am onmisexual. But like I think I may also be asexual.

I am so confused and don't even know how this works together. (It doesn't help I live in a homophobic, very religious home.)

Okay the omni ace, yeah I see some people identify as that. It isn't contradictory because you have no issues about going out with someone based on gender but you just don't have interest. Easy answer you are genderfluid until you realize you only identify as the opposite gender, swap pronouns until you know where you want to stop the dance.

I'm really confused. 

I'm pretty sure I'm bi. But I don't even know what love feels like. I kind of have a crush on a guy, but I also have a crush on a girl and it doesn't feel the same. Maybe it just feels different to like guys? Maybe I'm actually straight?? Then sometimes I feel like I'm just gay. Why does everything have to be so confusing????

2 hours ago, Wittles of Shinovar said:

I'm really confused. 

I'm pretty sure I'm bi. But I don't even know what love feels like. I kind of have a crush on a guy, but I also have a crush on a girl and it doesn't feel the same. Maybe it just feels different to like guys? Maybe I'm actually straight?? Then sometimes I feel like I'm just gay. Why does everything have to be so confusing????

That’s how life goes, especially the teenage years. It’s always confusing. In the end, the decision comes down to you, but remember, nothing has to be permanent. You can always go back and change your mind. That’s what it means to find yourself; to try things, then fail, then figure it out again and again. It hurts, and it’s confusing, but remember that there are always people who will support you no matter what. Good luck!

16 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

this is... amazing. I almost want to do something like that with my friends, but... that would require sharing a hat

I have never held custody of the hat officially but I have contributed two Brandon Sanderson pins to it in an effort to spread our Sanderfan-ness throughout the world.

This is also the hat that started the now-faded stirrings of a communist hat god in the distant past of the Shard.

Edited by The Bookwyrm

1 hour ago, The Bookwyrm said:

I have never held custody of the hat officially but I have contributed two Brandon Sanderson pins to it in an effort to spread our Sanderfan-ness throughout the world.

This is also the hat that started the now-faded stirrings of a communist hat god in the distant past of the Shard.

That is also amazing.

On 5/9/2023 at 4:04 PM, The Bookwyrm said:

fun fact: i made a suicide awareness pin for the hat. :D

8 minutes ago, Zephrun’s Imperium said:

Y’all, the LGBTQ prom was actually amazing. I think I adopted someone. 

My friend spent four hours on my nails. 

Hide contents

IMG_8857.thumb.jpeg.baf96b2aa3c739fc59e3acb7f9ea90da.jpegIMG_8856.thumb.jpeg.5e192f725579fe53356bef048abc356c.jpeg

Gender affirming clothing am I right? Imma steal your partner, for real. 

Hide contents

IMG_7865.thumb.jpeg.1263616b5237ff163d0f179332995f08.jpegIMG_8873.thumb.jpeg.26d4b9d8280e9c0e37f14f2cbd5617e2.jpegIMG_6433.thumb.jpeg.c34bec9e79a8deff418eaec449c06193.jpeg

:0 the nails are so cool!!! and the outfit???? MMMMMMM SO COOL YOU LOOK SO GOOD!!!

Spoiler

also face reveal?? :0 /j

10 minutes ago, Zephrun’s Imperium said:

Ah, I’ve done so many face reveals lol. 

pfft lol i feel that

someone on a different forum I'm on who lives in Australia (whom i am friends with) has the SAME NAME AS ME (it's really shocking since only approx. 37,743 people have had my name since 1880 apparently.

Spoiler

did i use "whom" correctly?

Edited by shortcake

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH EVE

HOW MY FELLOW GAYS DOIN

CALL OUT WHO YOU ARE

IM GENDER-FLUID, OMNI, AND DEMI

HELLO FELLO GAYS!!

IM A HOPELESSLY GAY TRANS GAL

ITS GAY MONTH AGAIN