1 minute ago, Robin Sedai said:

Reveal hidden contents

/jk. I should watch Dune, though tbh I found the book very boring.

From what I know of the book, the movie is basically two chapters from the book crammed with a lot of action. It was short and not much happened but it was entertaining and definitely not boring.

4 minutes ago, Robin Sedai said:

those sexy sexy sandworms, oh man

Hide contents

Oh my gosh the movie is such a masterpiece of cinema. it's absolutely incredible. i always read books before i watch movie adaptations and i was kinda worried for the movie cause i really disliked the book (some parts were cool af but mostly i was weirded out and confused) but let me tell you the movie is amazing. and considering it's basically just buildup for the actual plot, the next ones are gonna be even better which is so epic. you should definitely watch it.

also

it has

z e n d a y a

so like

even if it was bad (which it's not) you should still watch it

6 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Oh my gosh the movie is such a masterpiece of cinema. it's absolutely incredible. i always read books before i watch movie adaptations and i was kinda worried for the movie cause i really disliked the book (some parts were cool af but mostly i was weirded out and confused) but let me tell you the movie is amazing. and considering it's basically just buildup for the actual plot, the next ones are gonna be even better which is so epic. you should definitely watch it.

also

it has

z e n d a y a

so like

even if it was bad (which it's not) you should still watch it

Dune (the book and the movie) is a masterpiece of storytelling. I won't get into it on here, but suffice it to say I LOVE Dune. (at least the first book)

6 hours ago, Robin Sedai said:

those sexy sexy sandworms, oh man

Reveal hidden contents

Those sandworms are pretty awesome

On 2/10/2021 at 0:58 PM, AonEne said:

Hello, double post of a month because I have a dumb pun that I absolutely must share. I was making a stream to try and catch queer stuff (I have severely underutilized this feature in my time here) and decided to name it The Gay Agenda because that's more fun than 'Queer'.

And then I think, If someone had an accent where they dropped the R at the end, 'agender' could read like 'agendah'. You could have a gay agender person and they could be the gay agenda. 

Which is endlessly funny to me because yay puns :P 

oh my gosh

sorry i know we're not supposed to quote old stuff but that's me

i'm the gay agendah

You know the feeling when you have a gay crush on a straight person, and you know you can't ever do anything with those feelings, so you just shove it down, but then he does something gay as a joke and you just feel really confused because you thought those feelings were gone, but you really felt something and you hate that you did because that's not how you're supposed to act.

21 minutes ago, Wittles of Shinovar said:

You know the feeling when you have a gay crush on a straight person, and you know you can't ever do anything with those feelings, so you just shove it down, but then he does something gay as a joke and you just feel really confused because you thought those feelings were gone, but you really felt something and you hate that you did because that's not how you're supposed to act.

"Emotions by their very nature are not reasonable things." It stinks to have feelings you can't control, I'm sorry you have to deal with that right now.

24 minutes ago, Wittles of Shinovar said:

I'm sorry, hun. We support you. :) 

On a different note though... Yesterday, while cosplaying as a male character, I think I realized - or at least validated to myself - why I feel so drawn to they/them pronouns. I 100% chose aesthetic over gender. In fact, the more I think about it, the more I realize how uncomfortable I am with gender as a concept. I understand why it exists, but it's just... not great and I don't like it, especially not for myself. I still identify with she/her pronouns, but *shrug* 

7 hours ago, Zephrun’s Imperium said:

I'm sorry, hun. We support you. :) 

On a different note though... Yesterday, while cosplaying as a male character, I think I realized - or at least validated to myself - why I feel so drawn to they/them pronouns. I 100% chose aesthetic over gender. In fact, the more I think about it, the more I realize how uncomfortable I am with gender as a concept. I understand why it exists, but it's just... not great and I don't like it, especially not for myself. I still identify with she/her pronouns, but *shrug* 

THIS IS A LOT HOW I AM!!! I'm agender. Gender is a no from me. Bleh.

But I love people who love gender and y'all are valid af <3 <3

Meme:

Spoiler

silly.thumb.jpg.98ba7640c49f21d6e33b797577350c22.jpg

11 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

THIS IS A LOT HOW I AM!!! I'm agender. Gender is a no from me. Bleh.

But I love people who love gender and y'all are valid af <3 <3

Meme:

Reveal hidden contents

silly.thumb.jpg.98ba7640c49f21d6e33b797577350c22.jpg

As a child I was constantly misgendered. Now people ask, and now I am genderfluid. The tiny bit of my brain that says "Hey! You got my pronouns wrong." Is being ignored.