See my previous post ;) Has the link and a synopsis. 

On 3/17/2023 at 3:46 PM, Zephrun’s Imperium said:

It's me. Hi. 

I have a recommendatiooooooon for you gay souls out there who long for gay stories.

I recently read the most emotionally impactful piece of literature since I read Mistborn back in 7th grade. It’s about an 18 year old Jewish boy going to college and dealing with the trauma of his abusive father and estranged brother. But the meat of the story is him falling in love with his roommate and hating himself for being gay because it's 1969 and homophobia sucks. It is…. Literally, no exaggeration here, the most beautifully written piece I have ever read. There are motifs and themes and pretty formatting and just... so. Many. Feels. If you follow me (y'all, what are you even doing if you don't?) then you remember that big ol' mental health status update I posted a few weeks back? That was something I wrote in response to that story. 

Reveal hidden contents

This is the part where I have to tell you that this piece is a Gravity Falls fan fic BUT DON'T LET THAT TURN YOU OFF because I swear you can understand and enjoy it without having seen a second of the show. The story the author had to tell just happened to work with Alex Hirsch's characters. 

Here's a quote, as proof of the friggin' artistry of this work: “The distance between their pinkies might as well have been the distance between this world’s sun and the next, full of entire night skies they’d never witness, inky blacks and hues of blue untouched by humanity. Neil Armstrong had gone farther than any other man on God’s green earth earlier that summer, but he would never explore such a space if he continued his trek for his entire lifetime.”

Here's the link, but I will warn you right now that there is the amount of swearing you would expect from teenage boys, drug and alcohol use, vulgar references, and violence. But nothing sexually explicit, woohoo! Oh yeah and there’s an attempted suicide, but like…. It is the most beautifully written part of the whole thing, so. Yeah, please read it, I know all of you have good taste in literature already. 

https://archiveofourown.org/works/6885211?view_full_work=true

Reveal hidden contents

And for those of you who read this whole post, I reward you with fan art I am in the process of making for this fan fiction dear god what am I doing with my liiiiiiife-

IMG_7671.thumb.jpg.a95c169a421c5e49c7a424394f207e39.jpg

7 minutes ago, Zephrun’s Imperium said:

Oh, 100% I headcanon him as demisexual panromantic I'mnotprojectingyou'reprojectingwhywouldIbeprojecting. And I know most people think Stan is bi, but I get straight vibes from him. You should PM me, I could chat up and down about GF all day long. :P

GF is a masterpiece of animation

Spoiler

being bi with a preference is wacky and confusing

I do be sometimes thunking i am a lesbian

but then i watch dune and timothee do be kinda cute

once i saw a tiktok that summarized my attraction basically: "I'm bi [afab] which means i'm in love with any girl that ever smiled at me and guys who look like milo from Atlantis" (i have not seen atlanis but any time i see a picture or edit of milo i do gotta agree he is my type. like... wilber soot.)

oh oh here is a list of real and fictional men i am attracted to (excluding book/podcast/concept album characters):

- timothee chalamee or whatever

dio from jjba

- milo from that animated movie i have not seen

- noah shnapp

- wilber soot sometimes when he is wearing round glasses cause he looks like milo

- this one theatre kid guy my bff keeps sending pictures of and saying how hot he is when he preforms (and he's so hot) (yes i know that's creepy and stalkery i told bff that but he won't stop and i mean the kid is rly cool and hot, i'd probably get a crush on him if i went to school with him)

- adam parrish ( i know he is a book character but i love him so much he gets to be on the list)

sorry it's late and that was random af

(i put this stuff in spoiler boxes cause i don't want the first thing people see when they go to my profile to be me talking about my sexuality lmao

ahahahaha

45 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:
  Reveal hidden contents

being bi with a preference is wacky and confusing

I do be sometimes thunking i am a lesbian

but then i watch dune and timothee do be kinda cute

once i saw a tiktok that summarized my attraction basically: "I'm bi [afab] which means i'm in love with any girl that ever smiled at me and guys who look like milo from Atlantis" (i have not seen atlanis but any time i see a picture or edit of milo i do gotta agree he is my type. like... wilber soot.)

oh oh here is a list of real and fictional men i am attracted to (excluding book/podcast/concept album characters):

- timothee chalamee or whatever

dio from jjba

- milo from that animated movie i have not seen

- noah shnapp

- wilber soot sometimes when he is wearing round glasses cause he looks like milo

- this one theatre kid guy my bff keeps sending pictures of and saying how hot he is when he preforms (and he's so hot) (yes i know that's creepy and stalkery i told bff that but he won't stop and i mean the kid is rly cool and hot, i'd probably get a crush on him if i went to school with him)

- adam parrish ( i know he is a book character but i love him so much he gets to be on the list)

sorry it's late and that was random af

(i put this stuff in spoiler boxes cause i don't want the first thing people see when they go to my profile to be me talking about my sexuality lmao

ahahahaha

Timothee do be kinda cute

Just now, Cinnamon said:

I agree, but

Reveal hidden contents

ZENDAYA

Honestly

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler