1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Um what??? PIZZA BAGELS??? THOSE ARE A THING!!???

how did I not know this???

They're very easy to just make for yourself.

All you need are bagels and pizza toppings lol

Top the bagel with tomato sauce, cheese, and whatever other pizza stuff you desire, then pop it in the oven on broil till the cheese is melted and the edges are crispy, then enjoy your own personal mini pizza on a bagel.

Just now, DramaQueen said:

They're very easy to just make for yourself.

All you need are bagels and pizza toppings lol

Top the bagel with tomato sauce, cheese, and whatever other pizza stuff you desire, then pop it in the oven on broil till the cheese is melted and the edges are crispy, then enjoy your own personal mini pizza on a bagel.

I want this, thank you for enlightening me. Please bring this to the 17S international potluck in India TM.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

What- no! The garlic bread is for me, not from me!

I had a feeling that I misconstrued that comment as soon as I read it. I gave you the benefit of the doubt though. Tut, tut, tut. Please bring garlic bread. Thanks

Edited by Cinnamon
Weird capital letters

Just now, Cinnamon said:

I had a feeling that I misconstrued that comment as soon as I read it. I gave you the benefit of the doubt though. Tut, tut, tut. Please bring Garlic bread. Thanks

If I could just go and buy garlic bread, I wouldn't be coming to this in the first place. I'd stay at my house, eating garlic bread.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

If I could just go and buy garlic bread, I wouldn't be coming to this in the first place. I'd stay at my house, eating garlic bread.

:((( you don’t want to come to the 17S international potluck in India TM?

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

That was a joke. Of course I would, though it doesn't seem very practical.

But the garlic bread thing applies to many social gatherings I go to.

Hahaha << the approximate sound of my laughter.

good rule. I’ll try to make sure there’s garlic bread at every social gathering I run. Not that I’ve run or hosted a social gathering since my tenth birthday party but, as the cool kidz say: whatevverrrrrr 

On 2/9/2023 at 2:58 AM, Cinnamon said:

That would be awesome!!! We’d have all the best food! People could bring a recipe from their culture and families and we could have a huge international potluck while talking about Sanderson! Robin could bring Chinese stuff, Telrao and I would bring some Aussie delacacies, Doomie and all the Texans would probably bring brisket and cornbread or something, Cellit would bring some awesome Spanish stuff and alll the Americans would bring things from all over!!!!

can you tell I’m hungry?

I call dessert!

*Marzipan & blintzes noises*

5 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

not to bring down the mood but

Reveal hidden contents

lul.jpg.4d72cc74cece3178342db482f2df4df5.jpg

has this happened to anyone b4

top 5 worst nightmares of my life dude

Oh no :(

I can't say I've had to worry about that. Is it an actual concern you have or just a nightmare?

So I mentioned on here that I thought I was bi (b/c I feel equal attraction to multiple genders) but I am now thinking I’m aroace. I’ve never actually had a crush on someone I just wanted to be friends with them. And then I did some research on different orientations and I really related to the things about being aromantic. Anyway that was a little bit longer than I thought it would be 

F087E534-715A-4D1B-9811-A6E6C5D84131.jpeg

1 hour ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Oh no :(

I can't say I've had to worry about that. Is it an actual concern you have or just a nightmare?

Just a nightmare i believe. My parents aren't that bad, luckily.

Spoiler

except idk the more i think about it

but no, they wouldn't. 

it seriously the worst nightmare ever though, i get shipped off somewhere and i have no way to communicate with anyone what is happening, like at all, and they keep doing all these classes where they're saying all this awful stuff and i protested once in the dream and they locked me in a closet, and in one of the dreams my dad was there and i kept trying to explain how terrible it was but he wouldn't listen. i woke up crying from that one ;-; and the worst part in one of the dreams i saw this class full of little kids from my church and they were like teaching them how being queer is awful and they were taking notes and everything. dude why does my brain come up with this stuff??

edit: hehe aroace axolotl made me happy thx @Friendly Cremling

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

6 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Just a nightmare i believe. My parents aren't that bad, luckily.

Hide contents

except idk the more i think about it

but no, they wouldn't. 

it seriously the worst nightmare ever though, i get shipped off somewhere and i have no way to communicate with anyone what is happening, like at all, and they keep doing all these classes where they're saying all this awful stuff and i protested once in the dream and they locked me in a closet, and in one of the dreams my dad was there and i kept trying to explain how terrible it was but he wouldn't listen. i woke up crying from that one ;-; and the worst part in one of the dreams i saw this class full of little kids from my church and they were like teaching them how being queer is awful and they were taking notes and everything. dude why does my brain come up with this stuff??

edit: hehe aroace axolotl made me happy thx @Friendly Cremling

I'm sorry. It bothers me to no end that that kind of thing actually exists and can happen to people. I'm glad you at least don't feel that it's a possibility.

I have weird dreams and nightmares pretty often, I think, but there are very few that I actually remember and they often make no sense. Maybe I should start writing them down.

43 minutes ago, Friendly Cremling said:

So I mentioned on here that I thought I was bi (b/c I feel equal attraction to multiple genders) but I am now thinking I’m aroace. I’ve never actually had a crush on someone I just wanted to be friends with them. And then I did some research on different orientations and I really related to the things about being aromantic. Anyway that was a little bit longer than I thought it would be 

Welcome to the aro/ace community!! Welcome to a lifetime out doubting whether you're lying to yourself about your orientation and having people not realize that your identity is even a thing. I've basically accepted that we don't get any media representation... 

7atumn.jpg

d876c9e48c3702fadf66bd88ef653e5e.jpg

On 2/11/2023 at 3:45 PM, Friendly Cremling said:

F087E534-715A-4D1B-9811-A6E6C5D84131.jpeg

Aro-ace axolotl!

Do you guys think 13 is too young to know if you’re aro? Because I know people who didn’t have crushes until they were older than I am, but like most of the people I know who are my age have crushes or are dating. So I don’t know if maybe I’m just a “late bloomer” or something or not. 

21 minutes ago, Friendly Cremling said:

Do you guys think 13 is too young to know if you’re aro? Because I know people who didn’t have crushes until they were older than I am, but like most of the people I know who are my age have crushes or are dating. So I don’t know if maybe I’m just a “late bloomer” or something or not. 

I think that 13 is probably old enough to know if you're aromantic ^_^.