2 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Hi, I’m agender, asexual, and aromantic.  Can I be a part of this inactive thread?

Of course!! Abs it’s only inactive til we post on it! I haven’t been posting that much because I have sadly had too few gay stories to tell as of late :(.

Just now, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Hi, I’m agender, asexual, and aromantic.  Can I be a part of this inactive thread?

Yup definitely! Anybody can, especially us queers :). Don’t be fooled by its appearance, this thread is not dead, just sleeping and shall always be around, sometimes more active than others, sometimes it will be used to share advice, ask for advice, gush about how awesome Rlainerin is or just spread the memes and good vibes! Everyone is welcome! It’s a pretty cool corner of the Shard if I do say so myself, and I do. :P 

have this meme! (Disclaimer I did not make it I just have it on my phone)

Spoiler

IMG_3451.thumb.jpeg.3c678ac8355f59af24f2b6b3b775a798.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yup definitely! Anybody can, especially us queers :). Don’t be fooled by its appearance, this thread is not dead, just sleeping and shall always be around, sometimes more active than others, sometimes it will be used to share advice, ask for advice, gush about how awesome Rlainerin is or just spread the memes and good vibes! Everyone is welcome! It’s a pretty cool corner of the Shard if I do say so myself, and I do. :P 

have this meme! (Disclaimer I did not make it I just have it on my phone)

Hide contents

IMG_3451.thumb.jpeg.3c678ac8355f59af24f2b6b3b775a798.jpeg

Yikes. As a probably aromantic person, I hope I never end up in that kind of situation.

i need to know if there’s a word for this

(i should probably preface this by saying i’m asexual and that’s not what i’m questioning here)

but basically, i like the idea of having a girlfriend, i would even go as far as to say i actively want a girlfriend, but my idea of a relationship is hugging and being best friends, rather than kissing or any of… the other stuff. i’m not aromantic, and i have been going by the label lesbiromantic, but i feel like it doesn’t accurately fit anymore.

any help would be appreciated :).

and also that meme is unfortunately accurate lol

Yay, I’m certified now! Thank you for the warm welcomes everyone.

4 hours ago, Shadowed said:

i need to know if there’s a word for this

(i should probably preface this by saying i’m asexual and that’s not what i’m questioning here)

but basically, i like the idea of having a girlfriend, i would even go as far as to say i actively want a girlfriend, but my idea of a relationship is hugging and being best friends, rather than kissing or any of… the other stuff. i’m not aromantic, and i have been going by the label lesbiromantic, but i feel like it doesn’t accurately fit anymore.

any help would be appreciated :).

and also that meme is unfortunately accurate lol

Maybe Grayromantic? Although that word usually is used in a more extreme sense than what you’re saying.

8 hours ago, Shadowed said:

Hm. It sounds like maybe you'd prefer a sort of platonic girlfriend? That would probably fall somewhere in aromanticism, though you're still looking for a relationship with a certain level of intimacy. I don't know if I have a word for that, but you also don't necessarily need a specific label, as long as you feel you understand yourself enough and can communicate that.

I've had a gender crisis, Whoo! Now my gender looks like I looked at all of the options, reprogrammed the form to be multiple choice and pressed all of them other than all of the above.

I am Agender + Gendercollector(faer?)flux + Demi-Pansexual

Thus I propose: Gendercompost

That sounds worse than it is, doesn't it.

Edit: Genderdragon is a better name

Edited by The Last Fæ

27 minutes ago, The Last Fæ said:

I've had a gender crisis, Whoo! Now my gender looks like I looked at all of the options, reprogrammed the form to be multiple choice and pressed all of them other than all of the above.

I am Agender + Gendercollector(faer?)flux + Demi-Pansexual

Thus I propose: Gendercompost

That sounds worse than it is, doesn't it.

Edit: Genderdragon is a better name

Well it's good that you've found something that you feel works for you, despite it maybe feeling a bit convoluted.

8 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Hi I'm biologically female and identify as female but I'm a theatre kid and therefore most of my friends belong here even if I don't, so I'm here because ya'll are amazing people and I want to be your friend :) 

Ahhh your statement about theatre kids is all too true :ph34r:

24 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Ahhh your statement about theatre kids is all too true :ph34r:

Indeed, indeed.

8 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Hi I'm biologically female and identify as female but I'm a theatre kid and therefore most of my friends belong here even if I don't, so I'm here because ya'll are amazing people and I want to be your friend :) 

Welcome, friend!

*looks around*

*wonders why I'm here*

*Wonders again, why the heck am I here?*

*wonders a third time why the storms am I in this thread.*

*Grins and mutters,* "It's so that I can look at the memes and laugh while not getting it at all, isn't it?"

48 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

*looks around*

*wonders why I'm here*

*Wonders again, why the heck am I here?*

*wonders a third time why the storms am I in this thread.*

*Grins and mutters,* "It's so that I can look at the memes and laugh while not getting it at all, isn't it?"

*Me over here, going through pretty much the same thought process* 

2 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

*takes over the thread with this club*

Hi guys, we'll be your new rulers! I'm Cacophony (or Cacophodile if you like that better)! What's ya'll's names?

*looks around at memes*

I am the meme lord's apprentice.