The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Just now, The_Truthwatcher said:

I think you mean Nath. We can just make it so that the magic actually depends upon the debate, and that you cannot control him until you win the debate.

It happened as soon as the fight finished, though. Chronologically, Truth hasn't even ascended for them yet.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

It happened as soon as the fight finished, though. Chronologically, Truth hasn't even ascended for them yet.

Chronologically. Hm... here, brief timeline(?)

1: Fadran gets exploded and almost dies.

2: Queen heals him and also almost dies. By receiving help, Fadran loses.

3: Fadran heals Queen and Icona kinda dies (but nobody knows that)

4: Jaxevist goes beserk and tries to murderhobo Fadran

5: Baahlan and Aridith argue about the fine print

6: Truth Ascends and warps them to his pocket dimension

7: Jaxevist tries to kill Fadran

8 minutes ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

Do you think you can get a spaceship?

I know that it wasn't to me, but..

Well, I'm a dragon and I can handle people on my back, but I guess it won't work in space, will it?

1 minute ago, Emi said:

I know that it wasn't to me, but..

Well, I'm a dragon and I can handle people on my back, but I guess it won't work in space, will it?

Mordred inconspicuously makes her way over to the dragon..

10 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

@The_Truthwatcher

Rules written by my kind, said Jared, warping through Silence to appear in front of him. Do not forget, you agreed to abide by my decisions when you accepted me as arbiter. Do not force me to exercise my authority. You will regret it.

@Nathrangking

Baalhan sighs. "The match was your to decide the contest's stakes were beyond you and yours. I invoke the powers of binding now to invoke the consequences of defying the contact's nature." Another thunder clap rips through the air. Hundreds of barbed energy spears appear and pierce Jared's flesh. He begins to scream and burn as he bursts into flames. A portal opens to the abyss and swallow him as he falls for eternity.

The debate takes time though, and I ascended as soon as the fight ended, i.e., before Jaxevist started attacking. Nevertheless, the we still need to hurry. If the debate takes time, so all this could be simultaneous.

Welp, goodnight, I have to sleep now

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

I'm pretty sure Mordred is a female.

2 minutes ago, Emi said:

Noire lookes back and sees a man next no her.

"Who are you?" She asks

yup. Mordred is the person on the right of my profile pic/background,. I didn't have a character on the tea time (they were like 'you gotta be a girl) chat so I just said 'heck i'm Mordred' and now she got summoned to this RP

18 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran pushes his blade in deeper, but as the vines draw away his power, he can feel his Spirit being slowly destroyed.

"You don't have... to be... this way." He says, but his grunts are laced with agony. "You can change!"

12 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Ignoring Null, he kept talking. "Don't let hate... consume you. Don't give into a life of suffering and destruction. Remember the you before the pain."

@xinoehp512

Jaxevist lets out a unrestrained laugh. "You waste your time," he rasps, coughing up blood. "The sword is mine, and so I am its. And it commands me to kill."

The vines twist deeper and deeper.

@Channelknight Fadran

Just now, Nathrangking said:

Baalhan sighs. "The match was your to decide the contest's stakes were beyond you and yours. I invoke the powers of binding now to invoke the consequences of defying the contact's nature."

No, says Jared, and his voice rings with indisputable authority. I do.

He stretches forth his hand and a silvery cube manifests upon it.

By the power and authority granted me as chosen arbiter of this dispute, he intones, and in accordance to the rules which my kind have laid down, I bind you. Your will is forfeit. His eyes flash red. You belong to King Aridith now. Let it so be done.

As the echoes of his command ring, reality listens. Baalhan relaxes, his eyes growing vacant, his will gone.

Nothing personal, says Jared offhandedly, bowing slightly.

Nath, what are the capabilities of Baalhan?

"Now," whispered Aridith, staring across the room at the dissipating Truth, "a new threat."

Baalhan, now under Aridith's control, chanted a spell.

@Nathrangking

Jaxevist lets out a unrestrained laugh. "You waste your time," he rasps, coughing up blood. "The sword is mine, and so I am its. And it commands me to kill."

The vines twist deeper and deeper.

@Channelknight Fadran

"Then I will save you." Fadran says, voice growing weaker by the second. With a grunt, he slices through the holed's flesh, piercing Jaxevist's heart.

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

Kindness looks around at the chaos, at Fadran  and Jaxevist fighting, and the enthralled Baalhan.  She frowns, and says softly, with great feeling, "Well heck."

Whoa, language! Calm down there! I understand the need to express yourself, but... wow. That was strong.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Then I will save you." Fadran says, voice growing weaker by the second. With a grunt, he slices through the holed's flesh, piercing Jaxevist's heart.

Black vines grow out from where his sword penetrates, pushing into its substance and breaking it down.

"There is no... saving... me..." grunts Jaxevist as the vines crawl even deeper.